Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3394
    Or in Sluggo's terms.... More education = more crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So lets get this straight....

"Global warming is a hoax brought on by the Chinese" - logical opinion

"Lets try to prevent a crisis from global warming and reduce carbon emissions" - Crazy nut job lunacy
    I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that if the oil is coming from Canada and into the US, that Canada is the one making the vast majority of the alleged profit.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Can I be the one to tell Little Marco why Jaredís bony *** is being dragged to South Beach? I really want to see what prayer he has to fight unemployment.

Someone remind me of Bidens stance on fracking before the election....

https://youtu.be/ZwvbQR887W0

OK the more I hear it, is Biden saying good looking marines here at around 3 hour 30 mark
    ----------------------------------------
    lol go to 1:34:28 and watch the anchors reaction
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-21-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Proud boys have ditch Trump as well as some Q'Annon followers. But Special is going to remain true blue to Trump to the end. I wish my dog was that loyal.
    Trump ditched them(Proud Boys leader who got arrested), serves them right for fanatacism but this would be more akin to your dog not being loyal cuz you beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Trump ditched them(Proud Boys leader who got arrested), serves them right for fanatacism but this would be more akin to your dog not being loyal cuz you beat him.
    Of course, he dumped him when things got hot with the Capitol Building raid. That is a part of his MO And I was talking about Special who have remain loyal when others are deserting Trump, not the Proud boy leader. Honesty, you really didn't focus on what I posted.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Of course, he dumped him when things got hot with the Capitol Building raid. That is a part of his MO And I was talking about Special who have remain loyal when others are deserting Trump, not the Proud boy leader. Honesty, you really didn't focus on what I posted.
    I guess the others gave up because they had legal exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And then it was double over after November 3rd. Triple over after January 20th! Right now COVID is on super secret double probation.
    And all of the lockdowns snd shutdowns have done wonders....

It doesnít work. It didnít work. It wonít work!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess the others gave up because they had legal exposure.
    Those dummies thought their chosen one would lead them to the capitol building and kill politicians and then thought he would pardon them afterward. LONG JAIL TiME and maybe they will have a jailhouse conversion to reality. I was wrong to think we were going to have problems with them if we immediately impeach him. These guys are done with Trump.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

When idiots aren't following, of course.it wont work.

The fault lies on the government for not handing out more fines to those not following.

Btw, just a teaching point, look at the graphs of NYC in march and april and tell me if the lockdowns worked or not. If not, then what caused the dramatic drop in cases and deaths? They were up to 2,500 people dying per day, got it back down to double digits at one point. Of it wasnt lockdowns, what was it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-21-2021 at 09:14 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nothing helps. Well drinking does but thatís it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Wait aren't you a race realist?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When idiots aren't following, of course.it wont work.

The fault lies on the government for not handing out more fines to those not following.

Btw, just a teaching point, look at the graphs of NYC in march and april and tell me if the lockdowns worked or not. If not, then what caused the dramatic drop in cases and deaths? They were up to 2,500 people dying per day, got it back down to double digits at one point. Of it wasnt lockdowns, what was it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I guess the good thing about all of this is that we don't get to prove this type of idiocy correct. Keep everything open and functioning as normal the last year and especially the last 4 or 5 months and those numbers of deaths and hospitalizations rise exponentially. The fact that something doesn't produce the most ideal results doesn't mean its not working.

Evidence? Please donít bother if itís some Alex Jones or Sean Hannity BS.

I just spent a month in Honolulu and I don't remember ONCE seeing a single maskhole.......even in the woods on hiking trails, people were either masked or had one at the ready when they met someone on the trail. Check their numbers compared to every other state since the start of the pandemic and tell me locking things down and mandating masks doesn't work.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment