Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3394
    I guess the ESTABLISHMENT is happy now...that is all that matters, doesnít matter if you are a Dem or Rep as long as you are the establishment.....

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I guess the ESTABLISHMENT is happy now...that is all that matters, doesnít matter if you are a Dem or Rep as long as you are the establishment.....
    If by establishment, you mean "people who don't encourage insurrection", then yes we are pretty happy.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I find it laughable thst Prez Biden is erasing everything thst he can in his first 24 hours.

Joe, take a chillax. Trying to please everybody is rather obvious of the butt kissing.....
    I dont think hes trying to please people, hes just trying to undo the damage of the t a r d.

Going DEtard is a step by step process, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the media bashed the **** out of Trump, what did people expect. it's two sided thing, both sides had fault/blame for how they acted.
    Trump treated Fox as the only objective news source. That's a complete joke. No company that employs Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs, etc is objective. Dont even get me started on Newsmax or OAN. Their lips are surgically attached to Trumps ***. Not saying MSNBC or CNN are objective either btw but let's be real here.

I find it laughable thst Prez Biden is erasing everything thst he can in his first 24 hours.

Joe, take a chillax. Trying to please everybody is rather obvious of the butt kissing.....
    No worries Biden doesnt have to take any executive action because Covid was over last May according to you.

Trying to stop the Keystone pipeline and getting back into the Paris accords are dumb moves. One will prevent us from getting income, the other will greatly increase our expense for no return.

These are simply moves top shut up the nutty greenies.

What nutty conversation someone is having. Trump bashes the hell out of the press with his Presidential voice, which carries a lot of weight, then whine about them bashing him back. Our media wasn't created to back his lies. Defending habitual liar, racist and sexist against the fourth pillar of democracy...our democracy not his.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No worries Biden doesnt have to take any executive action because Covid was over last May according to you.
    And then it was double over after November 3rd. Triple over after January 20th! Right now COVID is on super secret double probation.

Proud boys have ditch Trump as well as some Q'Annon followers. But Special is going to remain true blue to Trump to the end. I wish my dog was that loyal.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Dude you have to lay off the booze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What nutty conversation someone is having. Trump bashes the hell out of the press with his Presidential voice, which carries a lot of weight, then whine about them bashing him back. Our media wasn't created to back his lies. Defending habitual liar, racist and sexist against the fourth pillar of democracy...our democracy not his.
    Tell that to Fox News, OAN, and Newsmax and when president Trump thought Fox News didn't back his agenda enough, he would openly criticize them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And then it was double over after November 3rd. Triple over after January 20th! Right now COVID is on super secret double probation.
    I love how the president and his defenders talked about how coronavirus would become a non story on and after those dates. Ridiculous.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-21-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I love the president and his defenders talked about how coronavirus would become a non story on and after those dates. Ridiculous.
    Was laughably prevalent for months and months. People are dumb as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trying to stop the Keystone pipeline and getting back into the Paris accords are dumb moves. One will prevent us from getting income, the other will greatly increase our expense for no return.

These are simply moves top shut up the nutty greenies.
    So lets get this straight....

"Global warming is a hoax brought on by the Chinese" - logical opinion

"Lets try to prevent a crisis from global warming and reduce carbon emissions" - Crazy nut job lunacy

Another topic that you can see a direct correlation with education and belief.

The major trend? The more educated you are. The more likely you are to believe that global warming is a major issue cause by man and an immediate danger.