Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 420 of 516 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7727

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All this Garland Bs is what I meant when I said over and over how Trump never understood politicspeak.

Good politicians, which Trump was not, always speak so as to allow multiple interpretations not to mention multiple outs. Trump never got this.
    What are you taking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure but the law doesn't always serve what is right or just. We know that because it was lawful to own people for nearly a 100 years in this country. Are you going to say the Civil War served no purpose and didn't accomplish something that was long overdue because it involved breaking those laws? Sometimes common sense and bringing change peacefully doesn't work and if it does, it takes way longer than it should.

Easy for you to say that because you are a White Canadian. Ask black people if they are overwhelmingly offended by symbols of hate and racism. Bet there is a very different tune.
    Slavery was once legal, as was not letting black people eat in your restaurant. Any time someone tries to use legality as a substitute for morality, they should be laughed out of the building.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Just want to jump out ahead of things and pre-emptively say to the right-wingers here that it's OK if you want to complain about Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday but let you know this: I'm going to call you a racist, a bootlicker or an ABSOLUTE ****ING DORK if you do. That's the insult. Basic stuff. You can pick your fighter if you must. If you can't resist the urge to express your anger about this new holiday, but yeah. What's it gonna be?

Racist?
    Bootlicker?
    Or
    An absolute loser who not only doesn't want a day off ( ) but is so against the idea of it that you logged onto a sports forum's politics sub-forum to tell like 15 people that you're just so ****ing pissed off that people are gonna get an extra day off of work!

Couldn't be me man. Couldn't be me...
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Just want to jump out ahead of things and pre-emptively say to the right-wingers here that it's OK if you want to complain about Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday but let you know this: I'm going to call you a racist, a bootlicker or an ABSOLUTE ****ING DORK if you do. That's the insult. Basic stuff. You can pick your fighter if you must. If you can't resist the urge to express your anger about this new holiday, but yeah. What's it gonna be?

Racist?
    Bootlicker?
    Or
    An absolute loser who not only doesn't want a day off ( ) but is so against the idea of it that you logged onto a sports forum's politics sub-forum to tell like 15 people that you're just so ****ing pissed off that people are gonna get an extra day off of work!

How upset were you when you read through the thread and didn't see anyone complaining about it?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    How upset were you when you read through the thread and didn't see anyone complaining about it?
    I'm fine. I'm just having a good time thinking about people like Candace Owens right now. It's funny to me they're so consumed in the grift they have to act outraged about this. My god. Freak ****. And there are certainly some freaks on this site.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Slavery was once legal, as was not letting black people eat in your restaurant. Any time someone tries to use legality as a substitute for morality, they should be laughed out of the building.
    I am sure Specials counterargument will be something along the lines that those things were far more pressing than a statue and yeah it was but that doesn't change that progress is extremely slow. Just because something isn't as obviously disgusting as slave owning or segregation doesn't mean things like that should have a place in society.

Then again, he doesn't care that imagery like the Confederate Flag and that statues of racists offend people so...
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-17-2021 at 10:30 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/didn-t-wi...135124239.html

I am sure he will backtrack from this statement soon. If he had social media, he would have done so already.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/didn-t-wi...135124239.html

I am sure he will backtrack from this statement soon. If he had social media, he would have done so already.

I sometimes miss him...he's just so ****ing funny and a content machine...

but yeah the bad stuff is very bad please don't scold me I know I know I don't actually miss him

He'll definitely backtrack it. It's all a grift. It's always only ever been a grift. He's not even a genius for whipping up so much of this country up into such a fervor, because the grift is so easy. It's the lowest hanging fruit.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-17-2021 at 10:29 PM.
    HELLO

I know this the Biden thread but can someone explain to me how itís legal for someone not running or in official to take political donations? It just seems insane. Are there rules or no? Does the NCAA run this show?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Racist?
    Bootlicker?
    Or

Really?! You've imagined us as racists so much you are now putting racist words in our mouths.

You're sick dude. One day you'll stop gaslighting racism, especially when you realize it's a boogyman in your head.

Pretty bizarre take from Candace Owens considering the senate passed this unanimously. But she's gotta make herself relevant somehow
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Pretty bizarre take from Candace Owens considering the senate passed this unanimously. But she's gotta make herself relevant somehow
    She has her racial grift game. We all see it. Nobody is surprised or caught off guard by it. Her race makes her money with conservatives. They tolerate her so they can oppose legislation and policies that would help far more people of color.

For anyone who wants to know what Candace does in her own life, she sued Stamford schools for racial discrimination but attack others who make charges of racial discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She has her racial grift game. We all see it. Nobody is surprised or caught off guard by it. Her race makes her money with conservatives. They tolerate her so they can oppose legislation and policies that would help far more people of color.

For anyone who wants to know what Candace does in her own life, she sued Stamford schools for racial discrimination but attack others who make charges of racial discrimination.
    Needing to be said again. Any legislation that is direct for or against a race is racism.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Sure but the law doesn't always serve what is right or just. We know that because it was lawful to own people for nearly a 100 years in this country. Are you going to say the Civil War served no purpose and didn't accomplish something that was long overdue because it involved breaking those laws? Sometimes common sense and bringing change peacefully doesn't work and if it does, it takes way longer than it should.

Easy for you to say that because you are a White Canadian. Ask black people if they are overwhelmingly offended by symbols of hate and racism. Bet there is a very different tune.
    I am sure Specials counterargument will be something along the lines that those things were far more pressing than a statue and yeah it was but that doesn't change that progress is extremely slow. Just because something isn't as obviously disgusting as slave owning or segregation doesn't mean things like that should have a place in society.

Then again, he doesn't care that imagery like the Confederate Flag and that statues of racists offend people so...
    white people are offended at things too, like one side of America routinely calling the right racist.

if you really want to talk about symbols of hate and racism that should be eliminated, then lets talk about the N word.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Almost as absurd as bringing up gang violence in Chicago when Garland was talking about terrorist threats.
    didn't you say in the past that this type of violence is also terrorism.