Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 515 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 7725
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are two peas in pod.

Garland never said it is the “biggest threat to America” nor did he agree that it was “the biggest threat to the country.”

He said (and I quote from the tweet on your own post) “In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race.”

He went on to say the same about militia groups as a “dangerous threat to our democracy.”

There is a big difference, even though it may be hard for people with pea-sized brains to understand that.

And yes, his assessment, based on gathered intelligence, is one with which I agree.
    The playbook is back folks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    If your point is that we should measure domestic threats to our democracy by daily gun deaths (as stupid a measure as it would be), well, then Chicago does not hold a candle to this “threat.”

Nearly two-thirds of all gun deaths in the US are suicides, resulting in an average of 64 deaths a day. And the problem is getting worse: Over the past decade, the US firearm suicide rate has increased by 13 percent.

So, what are you saying?
    (fixed that for you — it’s not all that hard)

More dots to connect.

Your dots being connected make less sense that the constellations the ancients seemed to see in the sky. Other than the Big Dipper, I never saw those other one either either.
    Please…go away and take this to your local open mic night.

Joe Biden's Presidency

When I said………Turns out Mitch McConnell was right after all., I was referring to the delay McConnell instituted in nor bringing Merrick Garland to a vote for the SC when BO nominated him.

At the time, I knew nothing about Garland and thought it was wrong for McConnell to not bring it to a vote when BO had months to go before leaving office.

Now, seeing Garland support this white supremacy stance, it appears not having Garland as part of the SC was a good thing. It's possible McConnell knew this and that was oart of the reason for the delay.

So given Garland's recent stand regardng White supremacy maybe McConnell was right from the get go.
    What wrong with his stance? He’s against it as far as I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

All this Garland Bs is what I meant when I said over and over how Trump never understood politicspeak.

Good politicians, which Trump was not, always speak so as to allow multiple interpretations not to mention multiple outs. Trump never got this.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The playbook is back folks.
    What, the playbook that says when you read, read carefully (and when you listen, listen carefully) lest you make yourself look like an even bigger dolt?

Good playbook. You should read it — carefully.

Please…go away and take this to your local open mic night.
    Your response to gun deaths in Chicago where you brought up gun suicide deaths was absurd. Like your little connect the dots crap. If anyopne can't connect topics I'd say mirror, mirror.

Your response to gun deaths in Chicago where you brought up gun suicide deaths was absurd. Like your little connect the dots crap. If anyopne can't connect topics I'd say mirror, mirror.
    OMG (and I don’t even believe in god). You are a brick. It was supposed to be absurd.

What, the playbook that says when you read, read carefully (and when you listen, listen carefully) lest you make yourself look like an even bigger dolt?

Clearly I have. It's why I haven't misused it yet.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

He insists there is some playbook that liberals do and I don't really think it's meant to be taken seriously.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

OMG (and I don’t even believe in god). You are a brick. It was supposed to be absurd.
    Then you were successful.

You of all people should be aware of the necessity for clarity on the PSD boards.

The House has voted to repeal the 2002 AUMF that was passed to allow the Iraq War. We really need that 2001 AUMF repealed, but this is a good start. It has no chance of passing the senate.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah because you probably had no issues with that type of racist symbolism in the first place.
    breaking the law with good intentions is still breaking the law.

I don't really care if there is a statue for Lee or anyone else, I'm not going to allow a statue to offend me. far more important things to worry about than whether people are offended at something that hurt their feels.

You are two peas in pod.

Garland never said it is the “biggest threat to America” nor did he agree that it was “the biggest threat to the country.”

He said (and I quote from the tweet on your own post) “In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race.”

He went on to say the same about militia groups as a “dangerous threat to our democracy.”

There is a big difference, even though it may be hard for people with pea-sized brains to understand that.

And yes, his assessment, based on gathered intelligence, is one with which I agree.

where are the statistics of violent crime from white supremacists?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    breaking the law with good intentions is still breaking the law.

I don't really care if there is a statue for Lee or anyone else, I'm not going to allow a statue to offend me. far more important things to worry about than whether people are offended at something that hurt their feels.
    Sure but the law doesn't always serve what is right or just. We know that because it was lawful to own people for nearly a 100 years in this country. Are you going to say the Civil War served no purpose and didn't accomplish something that was long overdue because it involved breaking those laws? Sometimes common sense and bringing change peacefully doesn't work and if it does, it takes way longer than it should.

Easy for you to say that because you are a White Canadian. Ask black people if they are overwhelmingly offended by symbols of hate and racism. Bet there is a very different tune.

Almost as absurd as bringing up gang violence in Chicago when Garland was talking about terrorist threats.