Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 7605
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Maybe you're either:

A) Hard of hearing
    B) Horrible at comprehension
    C) A gaslighting partisan hack
    D) Not very smart

I'm going to go with C with a mild case of D
    I'm sorry if you don't like hearing what the propaganda network is up to, but I'm telling you.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm sorry if you don't like hearing what the propaganda network is up to, but I'm telling you.
    You know good and well that your take on it is a false one derived from the mind of a spineless gaslighting hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Agreed. The truest mark of an administration is the quality of the appointees who hold powerful positions.
    And Biden is certainly proving that point.

AG that agrees that the biggest threat to the country is white supremacy. Nothing like throwing gas on a fire.

Turns out Mitch McConnell was right after all.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

AG that agrees that the biggest threat to the country is white supremacy. Nothing like throwing gas on a fire.

What are you talking saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What are you talking saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I said………Turns out Mitch McConnell was right after all., I was referring to the delay McConnell instituted in nor bringing Merrick Garland to a vote for the SC when BO nominated him.

At the time, I knew nothing about Garland and thought it was wrong for McConnell to not bring it to a vote when BO had months to go before leaving office.

Now, seeing Garland support this white supremacy stance, it appears not having Garland as part of the SC was a good thing. It's possible McConnell knew this and that was oart of the reason for the delay.

So given Garland's recent stand regardng White supremacy maybe McConnell was right from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sorry but I don't support vandalism and breaking the law.
    Yeah because you probably had no issues with that type of racist symbolism in the first place.

You damn right, white supremacy will save this country, AMERIKKKA!!!!!
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Maybe you haven’t been hearing the brigade of folks Fox has been having on the air and how talking about things like slavery makes them uncomfortable and they don’t want teachers talking about it.
    I watch FOX News (GASP!!!) pretty much every morning over coffee and a little at night.

I have never heard anyone say how talking about things like slavery makes them uncomfortable and they don’t want teachers talking about it.[ I have also never heard anyone say that teachers shouyld not discuss the subject of slavery at all.

You seem to watch FOX News (GASP!!!) more than me. Can you point out whoo has said this???

What I have heard is many people …… mostly parents bur some teachers too ……… clearly state that they are opposed teaching students to constantly look at themselves as being oppressed and others looking at themselves as being oppressors. In essence……teaching students to be ashamed of themselves because of skin color and/or teaching students to judge others based on their skin color.

Maybe that is what you intended to say.

Or maybe you just heard what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You damn right, white supremacy will save this country, AMERIKKKA!!!!!
    You spelled it wrong. Maybe you could look it up.

Trump's appointee to head the FBI believes this as well. In fact it is the official conclusion of the US government by various agencies. I know it doesn't fit into your worldview that white nationalists are statistically the most likely threat to the average American, but that's a fact and not one up for dispute unless you ignore the underlying facts.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Trump's appointee to head the FBI believes this as well. In fact it is the official conclusion of the US government by various agencies. I know it doesn't fit into your worldview that white nationalists are statistically the most likely threat to the average American, but that's a fact and not one up for dispute unless you ignore the underlying facts.
    Funny. I've been white for a pretty long time. I know a lot of whiteys too. I don't know of any white nationalists, I have never seen white nationalists and I wouldn't know where to go to find a white nationalist.

Now a BLMer, a CRT believing teacher, an LGBalphabet person, a BIPOC (that's a new one for the 2020s) a micro agressionist, they seem to be everywhere……but I guess they're not a threat. And I bet they cost this country more time and $$$ in the last few years than any white supremest group. But they're progressive so i guess that's OK.

Funny how that works out. But I guess that fits in with your worldview so that's all that matters.

I watch FOX News (GASP!!!) pretty much every morning over coffee and a little at night.

I have never heard anyone say how talking about things like slavery makes them uncomfortable and they don’t want teachers talking about it.[ I have also never heard anyone say that teachers shouyld not discuss the subject of slavery at all.

You seem to watch FOX News (GASP!!!) more than me. Can you point out whoo has said this???

What I have heard is many people …… mostly parents bur some teachers too ……… clearly state that they are opposed teaching students to constantly look at themselves as being oppressed and others looking at themselves as being oppressors. In essence……teaching students to be ashamed of themselves because of skin color and/or teaching students to judge others based on their skin color.

Maybe that is what you intended to say.

Or maybe you just heard what you want to hear.
    I'm sure that's why Texas textbooks referred to slaves as workers instead of slaves right?

I wonder how many Chicago inner city blacks were shot by white people this week.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm sure that's why Texas textbooks referred to slaves as workers instead of slaves right?
    No idea. I haven't read any Texas textbooks recently.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Are you approving of his statement that the biggest threat to America is white supremacists?

You are two peas in pod.

Garland never said it is the “biggest threat to America” nor did he agree that it was “the biggest threat to the country.”

He said (and I quote from the tweet on your own post) “In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race.”

He went on to say the same about militia groups as a “dangerous threat to our democracy.”

There is a big difference, even though it may be hard for people with pea-sized brains to understand that.

And yes, his assessment, based on gathered intelligence, is one with which I agree.