Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 413 of 515 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 7725
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Keep telling you not to mess with me. Mods, be ready to ban me.
    Or you and the left cronies could admit your post line here is just AWFUL.

Nope, you can't do that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I heartily applaud Joe Biden for his appointment of Merrick Garland as Attorney General.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or you and the left cronies could admit your post line here is just AWFUL.

Nope, you can't do that.
    HAHAHHAHAHHAH, burp. excuse me, HAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAhhhahha

I can't wait for your next insightful post.

You think me and my so-called leftist cronies have to answer to or admit to any bs you pull out your arse is just hilarious. thank you, thank you. For a moment I was going to lose it on you and get ban, but, man, you turn that around and honestly made me laugh.

Please keep posting you lighten the tension here. I bet you keep them laughing in RT too. You are a jewel.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I heartily applaud Joe Biden for his appointment of Merrick Garland as Attorney General.
    Also Deb Haaland for the Secretary of the Interior. She is doing admirable things for the Native Americans, Americans in general, and catering to environmentalists' issues.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-15-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You post it, I will read it. But it you post something that is twisted to make your point correct, yes I am going o go right around it.

I'm not interested in finding this "needle". You are so familiar with his posts, please link to just one.
    I told you where it was, you can post there if you care to be in on the discussion and other examples. If you need an example of his separate but equal claims they are in the NFL coaching thread. If you want the bias definition shared it was the media one.

If you have a specific issue with what I am saying then make the case, stop playing dumb games. It's bad enough he goes thread to thread making the same ridiculous arguments repeatedly despite them already having been covered now you want to further that and do the same.

A factual statement based on the numbers that the government has collected. White nationalists are the most dangerous risk to this country with regard to domestic terrorism.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Being in the same spot is not hanging around. Way to again not post anything to the topic!
    I can recommend some product for that hair splitting if you need.

This guy is trying to think of every way he can to say “moron I don’t investigate that, it’s not my jurisdiction”.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...455693828?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Also Deb Haaland for the Secretary of the Interior. She is doing admirable things for the Native Americans, Americans in general, and catering to environmentalists' issues.
    Agreed. The truest mark of an administration is the quality of the appointees who hold powerful positions.

So if Juneteenth becomes a federal holiday (passed the senate), will teachers be able to teach the lesson without running afoul of southern states’ anti-CRT laws?

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol you are the one with ignorance and your priority is continuing that repeatedly whenever possible to push racism/bigotry. You said separate but equal was similar to nfl rules lol. Anything for you to play these games.

You seem to not know much about proud boys and those organizing or that they were marching down the street chanting Jews will not replace us. Or you simply support that behavior I guess is just as likely.

I am interested in honest debate not trolling while constantly pushing racism/bigotry like you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you wanted honesty, then admit that you were wrong about Charlottesville. this situation was already debunked with what Trump said, literally calling out and condemned the racist people involved. this incident still gets used by your side despite being shown to be wrong.

what you think is racism/bigotry is your own bigotry. you conclude whatever you want, you are the definition of a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    A continued push to attack black people and organizations in a hypocritical manner to his approach when it is shown white person he idolizes doing similar. His rush to defend proud boys and Charlottesville and ignoring many other instances listed as possible examples to play gotcha and ignore racism/bigotry to again defend his idol. Rooney rule is similar to separate but equal stance.

I’m not wasting more time on his trolling, you can find a lot of it yourself if you cared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another stupid ****ing post, what is wrong with you.

I have not once defending proud boys, **** off.

I also did not attack BLM, more of your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Stop buthwhatabout-ing. I’d say BLM should stop and leave if they find themselves side by side with Nazis and the KKK.
    they are often side by side with far left domestic terrorists, and nobody that supports BLM and their agenda would want them to leave their protest.