Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 399 of 509 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7623
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In her defense, the point the person is making is pretty stupid.
    Rrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

He's kind of asking the question that hundreds ask every day. She is the "Border Czarina" and she hasn't been there. Seems like an appropriate question as opposed to her stupid giggly answer.

And to you that is a stupid point.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In her defense, the point the person is making is pretty stupid.
    apparently it's stupid for the person put in charge of the border, to visit the border.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    apparently it's stupid for the person put in charge of the border, to visit the border.

Stupider than spending a rather large chunk of your life debating politics for a country in which you don't reside?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Stupider than spending a rather large chunk of your life debating politics for a country in which you don't reside?
    Serious question……

Do you think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???

Simple question.

Yes or No???

What do you thonl"""

Ah the ad hominem attack of the left. Again you contribute NOTHING

Kamala is rightly to be criticized
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

Criticize away if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Serious question……

Do you think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???

Simple question.

Yes or No???

What do you thonl"""
    I asked you a serious question the other day about what is being taught in our schools and didn't get a response.

For this, it's been 4.5 months into the new administration. If it was a priority if theirs, then yes a visit would be good politics.

There you have it, I can criticize politicians on both sides of the aisle because I don't necessarily live or die with one particular group. I am able to formulate my own opinions that go both for and against left and right-wing politics. Can some of you do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

What does calling out your stupidity have to do with left or right?

Pierzynski is correct, there is no legitimate reason to ever criticize our politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Pierzynski is correct, there is no legitimate reason to ever criticize our politicians.
    Can you show where I alluded to that?

why do you need to deflect.

what has Kamala Harris done for the border since being put in charge?

I do have to give her credit for saying this, but sadly this should have been said months ago.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ot-come-492047
    Harris' blunt message in Guatemala: 'Do not come' to U.S.

I asked you a serious question the other day about what is being taught in our schools and didn't get a response.

For this, it's been 4.5 months into the new administration. If it was a priority if theirs, then yes a visit would be good politics.

There you have it, I can criticize politicians on both sides of the aisle because I don't necessarily live or die with one particular group. I am able to formulate my own opinions that go both for and against left and right-wing politics. Can some of you do the same?
    1 What is the question that I did not answer. I might have missed it. I answer all questions put to me. Give it to me again and I will answer it.

2. Now…… the question to you is………Do you (YOU meaing Pierzynski4Prez ) think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???

Yes or No????

Don't sit there and tell me if they thought it was a priority yada, yada, yada. This is in the news every day. Every day. It is costing them approval points. Everyone is talking about it. So, on ce more,…Do you (YOU meaing Pierzynski4Prez ) think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???\

And let me know what the question is that I haven't answered that is keeping you awake at night.

In order to pass an infrastructure bill and pay for it, the GOP insists that it be repealed in a bipartisan manner. The Democrats want to repeal a large portion of the 2017 tax bill that was passed in an entirely partisan bill.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    1 What is the question that I did not answer. I might have missed it. I answer all questions put to me. Give it to me again and I will answer it.

2. Now…… the question to you is………Do you (YOU meaing Pierzynski4Prez ) think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???

Yes or No????

Don't sit there and tell me if they thought it was a priority yada, yada, yada. This is in the news every day. Every day. It is costing them approval points. Everyone is talking about it. So, on ce more,…Do you (YOU meaing Pierzynski4Prez ) think that, given all that is going on, Harris or Biden should have been to the border by now??? And I mean the US Mexico border. Adn visited detention centers by now???\

And let me know what the question is that I haven't answered that is keeping you awake at night.
    Nothings keeping me awake most certainly. Honestly I don’t even know what thread it was but it was in relation to the Blues Clues video you were upset about. Don’t worry about it now, the moment has come and gone.

Kamala could provide better optics by visiting the border most definitely. I don’t think her visiting the border would have any sort of effect, but given the nature of the situation down at the border it would be good for this administration to show they on board and committed in solving the problems. Personally I could care less but I can see how some will see it as a negative

I can’t speak to who they have sent to the border in her place though, if anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen a lot of people concerned with transgendered people taking opportunities from other women and yet I see a complete opposition to the Paycheck Fairness Act in the senate. It failed to overcome the filibuster. The vote was 49-50.

Makes it seem like those folks are full of ****.