Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 831 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 331731781821829830831832833841881931 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 15154
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    worst President so far in my life!!!!! He has been in a year and he has destroyed the US and has done nothing but harm this country. I am often told that the democratic party is for the middle class?!?!?! Then why is it that when one is in office, especially the last 14 plus years, I struggle more and more!!!!!!! I have voted for both parties, sadly, but in the past few years the blue party has pushed me extremely red!!!!!!! In my opinion we need to get rid of this 2 party system but never will because there is too much money, control, and power!!!!
    After reading this post, I am confident that your struggles — real or imagined — have little to do with either Biden or Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Or because multi party systems lead to the same problems as 2 party systems.

What exactly are you talking about? Biden not fixing your life?
    I don't know but those large clumps of exclamation points and question marks show that he really means business.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this isn't hard to understand. they should not be getting this, that is the point. getting this will not change that they illegally entered America to begin with and remained in America illegally by their own choice. they do not deserve this.
    You seem to confuse easy to understand with correct, and they're not the same.

I actively do not care if they came in illegally. Our immigration system is a complete disaster. Calling it a "system" in the first place is a strong word. If someone wants to come here and work and try to build a life and contribute to society, welcome in. I care as much about them breaking that law as I do about them speeding - and you would too if it wasn't a convenient dog whistle.

Thankfully, you have zero say in whether or not they actually deserve to be given this amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is an incredibly stupid question and anyone defending it is displaying the IQ of the virus they defend.
    No it's not, but you have a need to show your intelligence level often.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    After reading this post, I am confident that your struggles — real or imagined — have little to do with either Biden or Obama.
    Your lack of empathy shows a lot and to tell someone how they are and have felt with a certain party in power shows how narrow minded you are. If you are happy with what Biden has done so far you are a part of the problem and I feel sorry for you. They were both a huge part of my struggles when they are/were in power but please tell me more about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You seem to confuse easy to understand with correct, and they're not the same.

I actively do not care if they came in illegally. Our immigration system is a complete disaster. Calling it a "system" in the first place is a strong word. If someone wants to come here and work and try to build a life and contribute to society, welcome in. I care as much about them breaking that law as I do about them speeding - and you would too if it wasn't a convenient dog whistle.

Thankfully, you have zero say in whether or not they actually deserve to be given this amnesty.

well there is the problem.

imagine if anyone on the right said the same thing about any other problems in America that Democrats are trying to help.. I don't care.

how about the additional crimes from illegal immigrants, not vetted, criminals with a history, that end up murdering or raping people.. don't care about those crimes either? they would have not happened had better procedure been in place to better prevent them from, illegally entering America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Your lack of empathy shows a lot and to tell someone how they are and have felt with a certain party in power shows how narrow minded you are. If you are happy with what Biden has done so far you are a part of the problem and I feel sorry for you. They were both a huge part of my struggles when they are/were in power but please tell me more about myself.
    How has your life gotten worse since Biden took office and how does it tie back to Biden becoming president? Was your life humming along when Trump was president but Democrats controlled the House? What about when Obama was president but Republicans controlled both chambers of congress?

How has your life gotten worse since Biden took office and how does it tie back to Biden becoming president? Was your life humming along when Trump was president but Democrats controlled the House? What about when Obama was president but Republicans controlled both chambers of congress?
    Go fill up your gas tank, go to the grocery store, look at the economy, look at what he wants to do to minimum wage, look at how many people are relying on the government for everything. My life has been much easier with a Republican in office and yes that includes Trump. Obama killed me with his horrible Obamacare. I have financially been more stable with a republican in office. So why is that?

Go fill up your gas tank, go to the grocery store, look at the economy, look at what he wants to do to minimum wage, look at how many people are relying on the government for everything. My life has been much easier with a Republican in office and yes that includes Trump. Obama killed me with his horrible Obamacare. I have financially been more stable with a republican in office. So why is that?
    Gas prices are back at the same price they had been for the last decade or more. Going well into Bush's presidency. The grocery store inflation stuff is actually laughable. I have old grocery lists that my mom sent me from back in 2014 that have higher milk and other grocery prices than there are today. There are some items that have gone up and others that have gone down. This is how things always go. The economy by any metric is humming along We have unemployment down to pre-pandemic levels (which was under Trump), new welfare claims are down to decade lows as well. So I really don't know where you are pulling these things from. Maybe in your specific area things completely buck the countrywide trends, but I doubt it. Can you explain how Obamacare was killing you under Obama but now that Trump is in charge, that has magically resolved itself seeing as Trump failed to repeal Obamacare?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    well there is the problem.

imagine if anyone on the right said the same thing about any other problems in America that Democrats are trying to help.. I don't care.

how about the additional crimes from illegal immigrants, not vetted, criminals with a history, that end up murdering or raping people.. don't care about those crimes either? they would have not happened had better procedure been in place to better prevent them from, illegally entering America.
    I thought other crimes didn't matter? Now they do?

Gas prices are back at the same price they had been for the last decade or more. Going well into Bush's presidency. The grocery store inflation stuff is actually laughable. I have old grocery lists that my mom sent me from back in 2014 that have higher milk and other grocery prices than there are today. There are some items that have gone up and others that have gone down. This is how things always go. The economy by any metric is humming along We have unemployment down to pre-pandemic levels (which was under Trump), new welfare claims are down to decade lows as well. So I really don't know where you are pulling these things from. Maybe in your specific area things completely buck the countrywide trends, but I doubt it. Can you explain how Obamacare was killing you under Obama but now that Trump is in charge, that has magically resolved itself seeing as Trump failed to repeal Obamacare?
    Odd. Taking a smaller snapshot of the change in gas prices certainly takes a **** on your contention:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov
    2020: 2.548 2.442 2.234 1.841 1.870 2.082 2.183 2.182 2.183 2.158 2.108
    2021: 2.334 2.501 2.810 2.858 2.985 3.064 3.136 3.158 3.175 3.291 3.395

Or to dig deeper, let's look at the last 7 months: The price of 3.395 for the month of November is the highest gas has been that month over the last 20 years. It has only been higher than the 3.291 for the month of October 3 times in 20 years (all Obama years). It has only been higher than the 3.158 for the month of September 6 times in 20 years (all Obama years). It has only been higher than the 3.136 for the month of August 5 times in 20 years (all Obama years). It has only been higher than the 3.136 for the month of July 5 times in 20 years (all Obama years). It has only been higher than the 3.064 for the month of June 5 times in 20 years (all Obama years). It has only been higher than the 2.985 for the month of May 6 times in 20 years (5 in the Obama years).

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I bet I know the name of that reporter.

Regardless, she's probably not wrong. If the heat can effect crime, it's hard to imagine why a global pandemic couldn't do the same.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Demand will probably pick up for the holiday season then crash afterwards until the weather gets better. That said, I don't see a ton of fluctuation in price. Not unless the virus becomes more endemic as time goes forward. Yes people are less hesitant to travel than they were a year ago but I'm sure a lot of remote work and other factors probably have stopped demand to the extent it would be otherwise.