Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 346 of 421 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6306
  1. #5176
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Is it "crowd often have"

    or crowd often has"

    ???
    Crowd is a singular noun.

    Would you say ďI often have ____Ē or ďI often hasĒ?

    See this is part of what I mean.

  2. #5177
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,707
    in the immortal words of Jed Clampett "Piteful, just plain pitiful."
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #5178
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,002
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís never enough whining with you guys.
    lmao@ 'you guys' as you continue whining about someone whining
    I was just playing before, but apparently you're seriously not seeing it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #5179
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,568
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao@ 'you guys' as you continue whining about someone whining
    I was just playing before, but apparently you're seriously not seeing it
    Iím not seeing it because it isnít there. I didnít whine, I made an observation, which proved correct when you went apoplectic with whining after my comment.

    I didnít lose my **** and whine all night because Brett and Sluggo and Special or whoever were dissing the Libs. Thatís the difference.

  5. #5180
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,568
    But I am sorry I ruined your entire night, it was not my intent for you to spend literally hours still thinking about what I said.

  6. #5181
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím not seeing it because it isnít there. I didnít whine, I made an observation, which proved correct when you went apoplectic with whining after my comment.

    I didnít lose my **** and whine all night because Brett and Sluggo and Special or whoever were dissing the Libs. Thatís the difference.
    You whine a lot. I mean, a lot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #5182
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao@ 'you guys' as you continue whining about someone whining
    I was just playing before, but apparently you're seriously not seeing it
    I knew that "you guys" was gonna get your attention.

  8. #5183
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I knew that "you guys" was gonna get your attention.
    On cue.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #5184
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    On cue.
    Hi! Try not to have a total conniption fit during your cherished bi-weekly visit here tonight.

  10. #5185
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,568
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You whine a lot. I mean, a lot.
    And yet it would take me lifetimes to whine as much as you and your ilk.

  11. #5186
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,002
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím not seeing it because it isnít there. I didnít whine, I made an observation, which proved correct when you went apoplectic with whining after my comment.

    I didnít lose my **** and whine all night because Brett and Sluggo and Special or whoever were dissing the Libs. Thatís the difference.
    you made an observation...fine, I have no problem with that
    I made the lame joke about whining about whining...that's all it was, a lame joke, just having fun
    but to you I was ...apoplectic?! rotflmao! It was a lame joke, nothing more

    So, the difference is...whatever it was you were doing, whatever name you want to put on it, I assumed you were just joking along with me......yet you think you ruined my night? and that I spent hours thinking about it? Holy ****, now THAT'S lame. I literally just saw your whining comment and poked fun...went out for a few beers and refreshed this thread when I got home...that's the 'hours I literally spent thinking about what you said'

    here's a quarter, go buy a sense of humor...in fact, here's two, get one for spliff
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #5187
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,272
    Thatís enough!

    Everyone kiss and make up.

  13. #5188
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,568
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you made an observation...fine, I have no problem with that
    I made the lame joke about whining about whining...that's all it was, a lame joke, just having fun
    but to you I was ...apoplectic?! rotflmao! It was a lame joke, nothing more

    So, the difference is...whatever it was you were doing, whatever name you want to put on it, I assumed you were just joking along with me......yet you think you ruined my night? and that I spent hours thinking about it? Holy ****, now THAT'S lame. I literally just saw your whining comment and poked fun...went out for a few beers and refreshed this thread when I got home...that's the 'hours I literally spent thinking about what you said'

    here's a quarter, go buy a sense of humor...in fact, here's two, get one for spliff
    We are in agreement your joke was lame. I already have a sense of humor, Iím the one that told the joke that sent you into a rage remember?
    Last edited by valade16; 05-08-2021 at 12:25 PM.

  14. #5189
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The "coup" was done by the traitorous Democrats.
    Hope your rubber room is comfy bro. How is the food in the asylum?

  15. #5190
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Thatís enough!

    Everyone kiss and make up.
    Oh, sorry. But can you imagine where that guy's mouth has been?

    Well crap. And I said I was going to stop that. Apologies.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-08-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •