Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 118 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It at least gives a list of senators who could possibly be swayed or inspired to some action if pushed. Thune, for example, is from my state. I have sent him a letter addressing many of my concerns about events of this year and things I believe need to happen.

I mean, beyond our vote, exactly what else can we do?
    Weíve known there are silent Trump haters in the GOP for a while but they play to win. Iím just not sure this helps anything. Itís fine, the transition process was at least started. Nothing really matters after that.

Trump just needs to figure out his exit plan. Resign and be pardoned by Pence, pardon himself, leave DC and skip the transition and inauguration, etc and how to sell it to his followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So what would everyone's thoughts on Michael Cohen being appointed the US Attorney for the Southern District of NY? Someone with first hand knowledge investigating "certain" crimes would be helpful.
    Ha that man is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha that man is an idiot.

We'd be better off with one of the Coen brothers
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Once again Marco Rubio gets made to look an idiot by his own behavior.

Man I can't wait to begin Obama's 3rd term. The normalcy and lack of absolute ****ing insanity that Obama's first two terms brought are welcome any time in my house.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Man I can't wait to begin Obama's 3rd term. The normalcy and lack of absolute ****ing insanity that Obama's first two terms brought are welcome any time in my house.
    Who want to go to zero people being indicted from out corrupt government?

We want to be entertained!!!!

you know whats really funny, after Trump got elected all I heard from republicans was, give him a chance, let's see what he can do, you just got to give him a chance. now that Bidenis President-Elect all the same people are blowing their tops.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    you know whats really funny, after Trump got elected all I heard from republicans was, give him a chance, let's see what he can do, you just got to give him a chance. now that Bidenis President-Elect all the same people are blowing their tops.
    I donít want or care if people give Biden a chance. Theyíre not going to so I donít see the need to beg people to do something they never will.

I donít want or care if people give Biden a chance. Theyíre not going to so I donít see the need to beg people to do something they never will.
    I wasn't really saying I cared if they give Biden a chance or not, what I said was it is funny that the same people who were saying give Trump a chance are throwing hissy fits because Biden won.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    how many years does Joe Biden have in politics?

how many years did Trump have in comparison before becoming President?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

So Trump wasnít qualified? Is the President if the United States an OTJ position?

Trump's problem all along is that he thought he'd gotten elected to be the CEO of the country.
    So he has, from day 1, struggled to understand what his actual job description is.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

None. Trump had zero experience which proved to be a huge factor in him failing terribly as a President. This is what everyone told you and you fervently (blindly) defended. If you need a ďchanceĒ to get used to things or learn the very basics of government taught in any US history book (which you donít have access to lol), you shouldnít even be considered as a Presidential candidate.

Electing Trump is the greatest failure of American history, but at the very least we now know he was so bad and pathetic he couldnít accomplish w single thing during his reign and got humiliatingly booted.

How many years was Joe Biden president?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trump's problem all along is that he thought he'd gotten elected to be the CEO of the country.
    So he has, from day 1, struggled to understand what his actual job description is.
    To be fair, the election process and the debates in particular donít treat the presidency as a job interview that ask how they would do the job. In stead we act like they are running for king/queen/congressperson who can create laws and spend money as they want. Iíd love to see some moderator have a buzzer they push every time a candidate talks about doing something that is outside the presidentís power.