Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 511 of 576 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 8637
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I love it. The headlines were like "Biden's pulling troops out of Afghanistan"... while we're simultaneously bombing the country, lol.
    I never thought I'd see the day that right wing conservatives would be poo pooing the bombing of the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day that right wing conservatives would be poo pooing the bombing of the Taliban.
    Fun fact: I'm actually not a "right wing conservative". I hated George Bush, have consistently said he was the worst president of our lifetime. Supported Obama during his initial campaign and jumped ship during the second term. I'm pro choice, smoke pot, supported gay marriage years and years ago, and atheist, etc, etc.

The spectrum has changed quite a bit over the years. I remember when Trump was planning to pull troops out of Afghanistan the left was having a **** fit about destabilizing the middle east.

Trump's presidency was quite peaceful even though the democrats said he was going to start a nuclear war, lmao.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 07-26-2021 at 01:49 AM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Fun fact: I'm actually not a "right wing conservative". I hated George Bush, have consistently said he was the worst president of our lifetime. Supported Obama during his initial campaign and jumped ship during the second term. I'm pro choice, smoke pot, supported gay marriage years and years ago, and atheist, etc, etc.

The spectrum has changed quite a bit over the years. I remember when Trump was planning to pull troops out of Afghanistan the left was having a **** fit about destabilizing the middle east.

Trump's presidency was quite peaceful even though the democrats said he was going to start a nuclear war, lmao.
    That never happened.

Sure, there were probably people who disagreed with the decision, but there wasn't this gigantic outrage from the left. You are either being hyperbolic or straight lying.

So let me guess you're an American Libertarian?

I don't care what policies you use to support. I don't care who you like or don't like. What I care about is what your policy positions are now. That determines your political positioning.

Trumps Presidency was peaceful if you are completely ignorant to the happenings of his presidency. Dude was clearly trying to start a war with Iran from the get go. Everything from his hiring's for foreign policy decisions to his unreasonable lying to leave the Iran agreement.

He continued the selling of weapons to the Saudis so they could continue their genocide in Yemen, and in fact increased the sale of the weapons. He saber-rattled hard against China, causing increased tensions.

The one decision I agree with is him sending help to the Taiwanese to defend against a Chinese invasion.

Outside of that he blew a huge chance with Kim Jong Un. Who every foreign policy official seemed positive wouldn't be serious about negotiating for denuclearization, but according to Tillerson, Trump ruined any chance at denuclearizing (only savior possibly is the Prime Minister of South Korea).

He left Syria, only to lose us allies and ground, because he ended up reentering the war. Now for some reason you (like other conservatives) want Trump to get credit for leaving Afghanistan. Because for some reason you consistently take Trumps lip service to heart and think anything that man says can be taken seriously.

If you aren't a conservative, then why did you vote for a conservative? If you're a free market libertarian why are you for a president that pushes for protectionist policies? If you for gay marriage why are you okay with a guy who is against transgenders in the military?
    Last edited by MRSpock; 07-26-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    a country that lied its pubic into invading a country and our history with other counties and we are the ones to teach them what is right and wrong? Please, quit this belief our government is thinking of Cuba's people's well-being. We fell for that when they told us we were freeing Iraqis.

Well, anyway, Cuba would do well to accept our advice or more sanctions will come their way. All they have to do is look at Iraq and Iran to see where that road will go. We have been messing with Iran just as long as we have been messing with Cuba.
    We aren't invading Cuba though. We are putting sanctions targeting the very institutions that are stifling the Cuban people's free speech.

Believe it or not, Cubans, don't like their government very much.

So in your heart of hearts.... What do you think happens if we lift the embargo on Cuban goods. A country where all industry is ran from the government.... Ran by a totalitarian government with a terrible human rights record?

If you guessed "directly into the corrupt officials pockets" then ding ding ding! You're a winner. If you think lifting this embargo will directly lead to a better life for Cuban Americans, you're delusional.

We aren't invading Cuba though. We are putting sanctions targeting the very institutions that are stifling the Cuban people's free speech.

So in your heart of hearts.... What do you think happens if we lift the embargo on Cuban goods. A country where all industry is ran from the government.... Ran by a totalitarian government with a terrible human rights record?

If you guessed "directly into the corrupt officials pockets" then ding ding ding! You're a winner. If you think lifting this embargo will directly lead to a better life for Cuban Americans, you're delusional.
    The government in Cuba is doing just fine with or without our sanctions.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I really don't care. If Cubans have a problem with their government it is for them to judge whether or not to change it. I am not delusional enough to think that it is our problem or our concern. Let them figure it out and solve their own problems like we are trying, and failing, to do here.

If they are feeling oppressed in their homeland, they can boat it across the narrow space between us and spent some time in our "illegal " alien internment camps. We now have new improved kiddie cages for the toddlers.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-26-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Fox blaming the potheads and not the shooters. Very on brand for them.

Misinformation to serve a purpose. By pushing this BS, they can avoid dealing with the real problems that is causing these shooting.

A city police chief utters this bs last week and FOX is running with it. Let face it, the police culture was against the legalization of pot and now they trying to shift the blame for increase shooting on pot.

Pot was cheap and all over the place during the '60s and I don't remember hippies doing mass shootings. All those pot-filled concerts I went to were super peaceful, even the cops patrolling those concert halls were chilled.
    Steve Douchey...sorry Doocy...strikes again.

[QUOTE=WES445;34025155]Misinformation to serve a purpose. By pushing this BS, ]they can avoid dealing with the real problems that is causing these shooting.

Clue us in……… what are the real problems causing these shootings???

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You said it wasn't capitalism when it clearly is.

You didn't refute anything. All you did was point to the fact that your insurance covers those costs. That has nothing to do with the significant jump in price and why its happening.

Talk about straw.
    Again the cost of the epi pen has gone down. But keep saying otherwise. I'm sure my purchases were all imagined.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again the cost of the epi pen has gone down. But keep saying otherwise. I'm sure my purchases were all imagined.
    This is the company that Manchin's daughter is the CEO of:

[QUOTE=Sluggo1;34025200]
    Misinformation to serve a purpose. By pushing this BS, ]they can avoid dealing with the real problems that is causing these shooting.

Clue us in……… what are the real problems causing these shootings???
    It isn't the legalization of pot, which these clowns are pushing.

Violence is up everywhere. A violent fight between parents at a T-ball game. Road rage shooting, kids shooting up schools, workplace shooting, massage parlor shooting, the Jan 6th raid, I am seeing fights on bus. It is beyond ignorant to think this is due to the legalization of pot. Violence has been on the uptick before most states have legalized it. People, in general, are angry, fearful, desperate, and quick to snap in these tough times. People are grabbing their guns to go to Denny's to eat.

I don't know all the moving gears that got us here. But I am not stupid enough to blame it on pot. I do think those who wish to mislead people on this subject should be censured. Aren't we tired of cleaning up the mess that misinformation has cost us, by now? Pandemic, climate change, elections, and now pot, again?

I will end my rant here since I feel a thunderstorm building here. I am so tired of bs passing for the truth.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-26-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And what you experience everybody else is experiencing?

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is the company that Manchin's daughter is the CEO of:

Not sure if you own a calendar but I wouldn't comment about folks not knowing that the Vaccine is free.

It's Jul 2021 to let you know.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52