Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 574 of 689 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 10325
    Quote Originally Posted by sethjoel View Post
    Have you tried to purchase lumber lately? How about groceries? How about gasoline? Anyone left in Afghanistan? Just lied about working in a lumber yard. Lied about his entire college career. Lied about Nelson Mandela. Perjured himself numerous times in college and speeches. Said there will be no mask or vaccine mandates. Lied about Corn Pop. Would you like to start on his and his entire families' dealings with China? How about his bragging about his Quid Pro Quo in the Ukraine? I'd rather have mean tweets that a guy that drools whenever a young girl or boy comes around.
    I'm assuming you are not a partisan hack that just calls it the way it is, regardless of political affiliation, and would never hold a double standard toward opposing political beliefs.

https://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

Here's the first 5,276 false things Donald Trump said as U.S. president up to June 2, 2019, starting on January 20, 2016.

Lots to dive into.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Have you tried to purchase lumber lately? How about groceries? How about gasoline? Anyone left in Afghanistan? Just lied about working in a lumber yard. Lied about his entire college career. Lied about Nelson Mandela. Perjured himself numerous times in college and speeches. Said there will be no mask or vaccine mandates. Lied about Corn Pop. Would you like to start on his and his entire families' dealings with China? How about his bragging about his Quid Pro Quo in the Ukraine? I'd rather have mean tweets that a guy that drools whenever a young girl or boy comes around.
    I can safely say that no I have not tried to buy lumber lately. I have bought groceries and gas and of course some prices have gone up. I find it funny that Trump supporters and Republicans are bringing up gas prices and comparing them to this time last year while leaving out that little bit of context that says how the economy was shut down this time last year because Trump refused to work to get COVID under control and no one could go anywhere. Gas prices cratered due to his incompetence.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I got the hardest wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is this a Poe? I legitimately can't tell anymore.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Lol. But besides a lying NAMBLA member who is secretly pushing Chinese agenda...

He seems ok right?

Let me guess, he doesnít really need them after he said ďI gotta have my Pops? The ****ing gall on this prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Really, what do you mean by this? Donít ignore us questioning this. What do you mean?

I hate it when people post stupid ******** and then ignore people when they question them on it. And you do that a lot. And every time you do, you look more and more like the awful poster you are. Learn how to properly engage in discussion with people or just donít post.
    Still waiting, brewersfan. Iíve seen you post on other political threads so I know youíve seen this. Be a man and answer. Youíve had two days.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is this a Poe? I legitimately can't tell anymore.
    I have heard thatís part of the right-wing strategy (itself a stretch, I know, because that assumes these right-wing folks have sufficient number of brain cells to actually put together a strategy, much less just spell the word).

Itís funny because I believe she would pass a polygraph since I honestly think she believes this.

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/sta...576565762?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So Liberals wonít vote for the bill unless itís tied to reconciliation and Conservatives wonít vote for it if it is.

And we wonder why nothing ever gets done

If both sides would stop filling bills with pork, things might get done.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís not that he sees both sides, itís that he claims to support one side of an issue but only ever defends the other.

Lmao like the majority of the liberal posters here? Dude youíre ridiculous
    Again, I ask you, Brewersfan (since you showed up again) can you explain this? Youíre saying that the majority of liberal posters here claim to support one side yet only ever defends the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Again, I ask you, Brewersfan (since you showed up again) can you explain this? Youíre saying that the majority of liberal posters here claim to support one side yet only ever defends the other side?
    I know you are but what am I alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

They told them that both bills needed to be passed or neither bill was going to pass.