Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 510 of 574 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8603
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, no. You know Americans will have the last said on Cuba. And please quit describing Cuba as a resort country when it goes against our propaganda of them being an evil, human rights-abusing country.

Like that "plague of America and Americans".
    Half your country is literally a plague right now. That same half thinks they live in a third world country while the crybaby progressives think itís the worst time in history to be a minority or woman. Itís not that much of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Half your country is literally a plague right now. That same half thinks they live in a third world country while the crybaby progressives think itís the worst time in history to be a minority or woman. Itís not that much of a stretch.
    And, yet, you still run to your theaters to watch our movies and buy our cheeseburgers and Pepsi. That hate/love thing is a bit ch.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The world doesn't have sanctions on Cuba. They have options, on of the big problems is that they don't have money to buy what they need.

That said I want the US to dramatically reduce their global policing. How about we cut the military budget by 80% and quadruple our contribution to the UN so they can take up the world policing job?
    Americans donít want to be the police of the world so they expect us to stop spending money policing the whole world. Americans also donít want to stop spending trillions because it seems weak. We are extraordinarily contradictory in our nature.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    You got no leg to stand on with Trudeau as your president, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Americans donít want to be the police of the world so they expect us to stop spending money policing the whole world. Americans also donít want to stop spending trillions because it seems weak. We are extraordinarily contradictory in our nature.
    How are Biden's bombings going?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which ones?
    KABUL, Afghanistan ó The top American general overseeing operations in Afghanistan declined to say Sunday night whether U.S. airstrikes against the Taliban would end Aug. 31, the date previously given by officials as a cutoff for such attacks.

Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., the head of United States Central Command, refused to commit to ending the United States last remaining military leverage over the Taliban: airstrikes.
    I love it. The headlines were like "Biden's pulling troops out of Afghanistan"... while we're simultaneously bombing the country, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Americans don't want to spend anywhere near what we do on defense....but the American public isn't really getting all that much say on the matter. A large part of the contradiction lies in what the public would want vs what our elected officials actually do. We, the public, get to vote...but the people we get a choice to vote for don't necessarily follow what their constituents want.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I love it. The headlines were like "Biden's pulling troops out of Afghanistan"... while we're simultaneously bombing the country, lol.
    So the bombing youíre referring to is Afghanistan? Lol

I thought there was some egregious bombing campaign I was unaware of. Imagine my disappointmentÖ

So the bombing youíre referring to is Afghanistan? Lol

I thought there was some egregious bombing campaign I was unaware of. Imagine my disappointmentÖ
    Doesn't count?

Doesn't count?
    I mean it counts in the same way every President this century has bombed Afghanistan. Who do you think has bombed Afghanistan more, Joe or his predecessor?

I mean it counts in the same way every President this century has bombed Afghanistan. Who do you think has bombed Afghanistan more, Joe or his predecessor?
    We're only 6 months into the Biden presidency, lol.

Probably polling pretty well. It always does. It doesnít even matter that I donít know which specific bombings youíre talking about. They always tend to poll well regardless whether they are any good for anyone.

We're only 6 months into the Biden presidency, lol.
    We could compare their first 6 months then, Biden would still be less lol.

The words of someone who doesn't actually follow foreign policy.