Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 719 of 845 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769819 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 12664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a shock that you put any sort of stock in to the words of Jim ****ing Jordan.
    Right. The same guy who covers up sexual abuse of college students.

About those empty shelves, I would check Pelosi's refrigerator for the answer.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    About those empty shelves, I would check Pelosi's refrigerator for the answer.
    First check to see if the photos are real and from this year. Fox got busted putting up photos from Europe and some from 2020.

What a shock that you put any sort of stock in to the words of Jim ****ing Jordan.
    I don't give a **** who said it. it was a slogan with Trump to make America great again, and now from media we get lower expectations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    My ignore list is back to two it seems.
    you got to consider the source and then those posts become comical.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No but it was certainly implied by quoting the "Make America Great Again". Who is in that reference to again?

Yes, it was going to happen with insert anyone as president. These are trying times. I'm sure you believe Trump would have the answers to fix it though.
    Trump wanted America great, and now with media that more often favors Democrats they are saying to lower expectations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    First check to see if the photos are real and from this year. Fox got busted putting up photos from Europe and some from 2020.
    oh, no, no they wouldn't lie. Oh who am I kidding, it got a sort of truthiness to it that makes me believe it is so either way. Who needs the stinkin' truth.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't give a **** who said it. it was a slogan with Trump to make America great again, and now from media we get lower expectations.
    Who cares what Trump's slogan is? Its nonsense. In what ways was he making America great again when he was president? In what ways would he have furthered that narrative had he won in 2020 with all the **** that is going on?

Being realistic is not a pill people like to swallow but the fact is there's going to be supply chain and unemployment issues that drag on for a while with the pandemic that still is going on. It may go on for another year or perhaps longer.

Who had high expectations for Trump? I would never saddle Trump with high expectations.

Will Rogers

Who cares what Trump's slogan is? Its nonsense. In what ways was he making America great again when he was president? In what ways would have he had done so had he won in 2020 with all the **** that is going on?

Being realistic is not a pill people like to swallow but the fact is there's going to be supply chain and unemployment issues that drag on for a while with the pandemic that still is going on. It may go on for another year or perhaps longer.
    I guarantee you that the media would have blamed Trump for this and anything else.

just more **** that is happening to America with Joe Biden as President, which is maybe why his approval rating keeps falling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guarantee you that the media would have blamed Trump for this and anything else.

just more **** that is happening to America with Joe Biden as President, which is maybe why his approval rating keeps falling.
    Who cares who the media blames? Fox News isn't blaming Biden for inflation right now? They're not blaming Biden for the supply chain issues? Of course they are. If you can have independent thoughts (not you but in general), you understand that there are a myriad of factors that play into these issues.

His approval rating keeps falling because of his approach with the border, the withdrawal from Afghanistan and his failed promises. The latter of which he's being cucked by the GOP and members of his own party.

Underpromise, overdeliver would have served him better.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Well yeah, we all know that you don't give a damn about the quality of sources you rely on for information. You proved that a long time ago.

Who cares who the media blames? Fox News isn't blaming Biden for inflation right now? They're not blaming Biden for the supply chain issues? Of course they are. If you independently think on your own (not you but in general), you understand that there are a myriad of factors that play into these issues.

His approval rating keeps falling because of his approach with the border, the withdrawal from Afghanistan and his failed promises. The latter of which he's being cucked by the GOP and members of his own party.

Underpromise, overdeliver would have served him better.
    the same people and media that blamed Trump for anything when he was President, should be blaming Biden now for the ******** with him as President. it was all Trump's fault, and now it's all Joe Biden's fault.

Biden has been a joke as President. that is why I asked.. what is it that Joe Biden has done as President that has been a success?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well yeah, we all know that you don't give a damn about the quality of sources you rely on for information. You proved that a long time ago.
    It's weird how Trump's slogan matters and gets treated like it's a real agenda rather than just a placeholder for xenophobia and racism meanwhile they ignore that Biden's slogan was Build Back Better. And he has made some real strides in that area. The bill that's going to get passed isn't perfect, after all it is the crafted works of politicians. But the notion of going back to a time before the child tax credit that they made isn't going to happen. That is as good as permanent. While called temporary, it's important to remember that the Bush tax cuts too were "temporary" at one point and yet here they are alive and kicking as the day he first signed them.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The world is whole again. Welcome back Special.
    Nope. Not whole until Sluggo returns.