Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 302 of 343 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5136
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can call it whatever you like (liberals always do) however they are not the same. One had control of the Senate and the Presidency. The other there was not control of both. Two completely different scenarios.

So with the Dems threatening court packing, this will be the destruction of America as it will have no end. You know it, everyone knows it, even if folks want to lie about it to others and themselves.
    So in other words McConnell justification of it being unprecedented and how it would be absurd fir a president in his last year to do so was BS?

So basically when dems take advantage of their power it's BS but when the GOP does it, it's OK?

ZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So in other words McConnell justification of it being unprecedented and how it would be absurd fir a president in his last year to do so was BS?

So basically when dems take advantage of their power it's BS but when the GOP does it, it's OK?

ZZZZZ
    This is exactly correct.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

So now Joe is packing the courts. Lovely. This administration is bucking to be known to as the one that destroyed America.
    I wish he was but Iím genuinely curious where he said heís packing the court?

All Iíve seen is a commission on court reform which clearly needs to happen because itís way too incentivized to get your judge in at all costs because of how long they sit there.

If Republicans wonít enter into real reforms that undo some of the BS they pulled and fix the incentive to do it going forward, I absolutely would pack it. Why not? What do Dems have to lose, the republicans already rigged it so they have an absurd advantage when they should not. Court packing is not illegal and follows the same vein of doing what you can when you have the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Neither.

Let me rephrase, would it be illegal if Biden added more justices?
    I never said it would be as it would. What I said is it destroys this country and becomes what he'll be known for since there is no end to it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

ZZZZZ
    Again you are not making a same case analogy. Have someone explain it to you, I'm not smart enough to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I wish he was but Iím genuinely curious where he said heís packing the court?

All Iíve seen is a commission on court reform which clearly needs to happen because itís way too incentivized to get your judge in at all costs because of how long they sit there.

If Republicans wonít enter into real reforms that undo some of the (Stuff) they pulled and fix the incentive to do it going forward, I absolutely would pack it. Why not? What do Dems have to lose, the republicans already rigged it so they have an absurd advantage when they should not. Court packing is not illegal and follows the same vein of doing what you can when you have the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Both sides do it. Be better.

They only want reform because they are upside down for the first time in a long time 5-4.

It destroys the nation as it never ends.

I never said it would be as it would. What I said is it destroys this country and becomes what he'll be known for since there is no end to it.
    Maybe of McConnell would have let a duly nominated judge get a vote, it wouldn't have come to this. Your gripe should.be with him

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Maybe of McConnell would have let a duly nominated judge get a vote, it wouldn't have come to this. Your gripe should.be with him
    It's pretty much always circular.

You can call it whatever you like (liberals always do) however they are not the same. One had control of the Senate and the Presidency. The other there was not control of both. Two completely different scenarios.

So with the Dems threatening court packing, this will be the destruction of America as it will have no end. You know it, everyone knows it, even if folks want to lie about it to others and themselves.

Again you are not making a same case analogy. Have someone explain it to you, I'm not smart enough to do so.
    You can't defend it because you don't have a consistent view on the matter.

It's not about being smart. It's about being honest. Which you aren't capable of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's pretty much always circular.
    Yeah I get that. I'm just really want to know why brett is pulling the chicken little card

Yeah I get that. I'm just really want to know why brett is pulling the chicken little card

Because it's easy is my guess.

This is really the crux of it all.

In other words "liberals are destroying the country, so Biden adding liberals to things further destroys the country"

Don't know why you can't just say that and have to instead pussyfoot around your actual opinion.

I agree, McConnell's historical legacy has taken a big hit with his actions. He'll forever be remembered for his hypocrisy.

The only thing that I disagree with Obama on with how he handled the Supreme Court nominee is that he should have withdrawn Merrick Garland's name and put up a new nominee every single week. And each week that McConnell didn't give a nominee the hearing they deserve, go to a specific senator who is on the edges state and speak about the person that I had nominated. And with each name, continue to focus on the accolades of them all "five Harvard law school graduates, three from Yale, clerked for seven different justices for a collective 13 years, etc. etc. etc.". McConnell is only as strong as his caucus.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085