Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 819 of 1003 FirstFirst ... 319719769809817818819820821829869919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 15045
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You mean someone said you were having a melt down and that hurt your feelings. So now you're trying to push this on everyone else.

Is that what you mean by you "predicted it" lol.
    No one has hurt my feelings here, Spock. I am simply enjoying the continued whinefest from the trolls.

The epic meltdown continues unabated.

And, by the way, I have no need to lie about anything. I merely state my opinion on some things. You disagree with my opinion, but that does not mean that it is a lie. Just because you don't agree with me does not mean I am lying. Something that you might keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Good enough. I am very civil when addressing adults. I would assume your attorney qualifies, as you certainly don't. And, by the way, if your attorney is in my area, being paid $400/hour, it is likely that they will have difficulty locating me. I am not home very much.
    I pay my lawyer(s) much better than that. Not to mention, he works hand in hand with one of the best private investigators in the nation.

With professionals like this, it is only a matter of time until justice is served.

Here are some lies for the trolls to get upset about.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-say...214922899.html

Biden lies about nearly everything, yet the trolls don't get upset about them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I know right?

But forreal Nate.

Just admit you're wrong and I'm right. I'm Mayor of flavor town so I know how legislation works. Stop having a meltdown or ill call my lawyer!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one could argue what did Joe Biden negotiate? wasn't this Congress and not Biden?

what are Joe Biden's campaign promises that he delivered on? can't really have a counter argument without that.

what campaign promises did Trump deliver on?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37982000
    I'm not even going to entertain that first comment. If you don't understand the POTUS role I pushing abd passing legislation that's you.

Biden reentered Parus Accords.

Left Afghanistan

Passed bipartisan Infrastructure.

Stopped the unethical child separations of the previous administration.

Bipartisan commission to investigate Suoreme court reformation

And if this next bill passes he'll surpass Trump. In one year lol.

And that's not even getting into the failed promises of Trump. And the straight lies where he never even attempted to do what he claimed or did the exact opposite.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-26-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    No one has hurt my feelings here, Spock. I am simply enjoying the continued whinefest from the trolls.

The epic meltdown continues unabated.

And, by the way, I have no need to lie about anything. I merely state my opinion on some things. You disagree with my opinion, but that does not mean that it is a lie. Just because you don't agree with me does not mean I am lying. Something that you might keep in mind.
    You clearly very much need people to believe you.

And in 12 years you never mentioned your apparent 30 year history working on legislature?

You can't argue your opinion. That's why you feel the need to claim to be an authority.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I'm not even going to entertain that first comment. If you don't understand the POTUS role I pushing abd passing legislation that's you.

Biden reentered Parus Accords.

Left Afghanistan

Passed bipartisan Infrastructure.

Stopped the unethical child separations of the previous administration.

Bipartisan commission to investigate Suoreme court reformation

And if this next bill passes he'll surpass Trump. In one year lol.

And that's not even getting into the failed promises if Trump. And the straight lies where he never even attempted to do what he claimed or did the exact opposite.

why don't you want to answer the question, what did Joe Biden negotiate?

from what I remember during the long negotiation, it was Congress. it was Democrats Manchin and Sinema that they wanted to get in agreement.

Biden doesn't get credit for Afghanistan, it was already agreed to happen, it was Trump's negotiating.

even if you wanted to include Afghanistan and infrastructure, that would be 6. I named 7 from Trump from the one article.

what was a failed promise? lets say, the wall and border security? add in that he was constantly obstructed and even when the wall was being built, it was Joe Biden that stopped it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yes, these situations are totally the same with no difference there whatsoever.
    please explain the differences.

seems both were done due to Covid19.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

why don't you want to answer the question, what did Joe Biden negotiate?

from what I remember during the long negotiation, it was Congress. it was Democrats Manchin and Sinema that they wanted to get in agreement.

Biden doesn't get credit for Afghanistan, it was already agreed to happen, it was Trump's negotiating.

even if you wanted to include Afghanistan and infrastructure, that would be 6. I named 7 from Trump from the one article.

what was a failed promise? lets say, the wall and border security? add in that he was constantly obstructed and even when the wall was being built, it was Joe Biden that stopped it.

Since you obviously don't understand the role of the POTUS, I'll answer that in a separate response. Believe it or not it's not just *****ing and moaning in twitter and Fox.

If in your world saying you'll do something is equivalent to doing it I guess that's true. But Biden did it. Not Trump. He could have easily sent in more troops and decided to back out of the deal. I'm not even convinced Trump would have done it if he were in office.

And lol at "Trumps "negotiating". "Hey Taliban. Can you not shoot at us while we leave and you guys cab n have the country"

Trump left one war while President. He failed so miserably that he sent the troops back in.

And I literally said if the next bill passes he'll surpass him. Both in campaign promises and major legislation.

And again we're comparing 4 years of Trump to 1 year of Biden.

Lou really want to go down this road? OK lol...

He said he would renegotiate the Iran deal. He left the deal based on a lie that Iran wasn't following it the ceased all diplomatic efforts

He said he'd stop the war in Syria.

He said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

He said he was going to invest in 500 billion in infrastructure.

He said his cuts would pay for themselves abd we'd hit 4 percent growth.

He said he'd open up libel laws.

The list goes on and on.

And yes. Dems "obstructed". President's aren't kings. "The other side didn't let me do everything i want" is not a good excuse. They are there to represent the interests of their constituents. Not bow to Trumps proposals.

The POTUS...
    1. Sets the agenda. Thats what the state of the union is all about.

2. The president has veto power. So all negotiating inherently needs to be approved by him.

Notice Biden pushed his side to negotiate and come up with Bipartisan legislation. While Trump invited Schumer and Pelosi over to tell the how big of meanies they are and refused to negotiate.

please explain the differences.

seems both were done due to Covid19.
    You sure about that?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP