Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 592 of 685 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10266
  1. #8866
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,239
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nate: are we the hardline against immigration? It sounds like we might be.
    "Biden said during the campaign that he would give everyone in America $100,000 so they were no longer in poverty!"

    "Show where he said that."

    "WHY ARE YOU AGAINST PEOPLE GETTING OUT OF POVERTY?!?!?!!?"


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  2. #8867
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,383
    Looks like Arizona Democrats have had it with Sinema. She’s almost certainly going to face a party backed primary when she’s up again.

  3. #8868
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,155
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When you said that Biden saying he wanted to let in more immigrants than Trump meant he was for completely open borders to let everyone in no matter what.

    It’s anti-immigrant rhetoric.

    If you aren’t anti-immigrant, why are you so disgusted at the idea of Biden letting more of them in?
    Did I say I was upset that Biden is letting more immigrants in? All I said was that he campaigned on opening the borders and the trolls started their inevitable trolling. I approve of more immigration. We need workers in most of our industries and immigrants realize that they have to start at the bottom and work their way up. They are very energetic and willing to work anywhere.
    Now, trolls, you can discontinue your trolling.

  4. #8869
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,155
    And now troll, formerly known as Nate, you can stop whining and complaining. It is you that appears to be opposed to more immigration, if your incessant crying is any indication.
    Biden campaigned for more immigration and I approve of that policy. He has screwed that policy up just like he has screwed up everything else.

  5. #8870
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,065
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Biden campaigned for more immigration and I approve of that policy.
    I thought he campaigned for open borders and you disapproved?

  6. #8871
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,239
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did I say I was upset that Biden is letting more immigrants in? All I said was that he campaigned on opening the borders and the trolls started their inevitable trolling. I approve of more immigration. We need workers in most of our industries and immigrants realize that they have to start at the bottom and work their way up. They are very energetic and willing to work anywhere.
    Now, trolls, you can discontinue your trolling.
    No, we asked you for evidence of your claim. You, clearly, cannot provide any.
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And now troll, formerly known as Nate, you can stop whining and complaining. It is you that appears to be opposed to more immigration, if your incessant crying is any indication.
    Biden campaigned for more immigration and I approve of that policy. He has screwed that policy up just like he has screwed up everything else.
    Asking for evidence of a claim is not trolling, it is how any kind of reasonable discussion works. You know this. It's why you have to lean so hard into this trolling thing, because you clearly don't have the evidence despite your repeated claims that it exists. I have responded, in detail, to the things you have posted; I have read articles you clearly didn't despite being the one to post them. None of this is trolling, either.

    When I make claims, I source them. Feel free to go back and look at my reply to you on the Iran nuclear program that has at least one source for every claim I made if you doubt that.

    Asking you to do the same is not trolling, and it's not unreasonable.

    Put up or shut up.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  7. #8872
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,155
    Troll away, little troll. Show definitive proof of your London story.
    Stop whining, crying, complaining and acting like you know anything. You are nothing more than a little troll.

  8. #8873
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,065
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Troll away, little troll. Show definitive proof of your London story.
    Stop whining, crying, complaining and acting like you know anything. You are nothing more than a little troll.
    What does that make you then? I'd rather be a troll than a ****ing hypocrite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8874
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,239
    You mean like the report that is based on more than two dozen sources?

    Now where's your evidence?


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  10. #8875
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    What does that make you then? I'd rather be a troll than a ****ing hypocrite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What hypocrite? I am in favor of more immigration. It appears that you and the little troll are opposed to it.

  11. #8876
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,239
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What hypocrite? I am in favor of more immigration. It appears that you and the little troll are opposed to it.
    Show where I said I was opposed to it.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  12. #8877
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,155
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You mean like the report that is based on more than two dozen sources?

    Now where's your evidence?
    Look little troll, I am done with your whining, crying, complaining and trolling. Just leave me alone if you think I am an idiot. You don't need to prove to the world that you are afraid of a legitimate discussion.
    Troll away little troll.

  13. #8878
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,239
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Look little troll, I am done with your whining, crying, complaining and trolling. Just leave me alone if you think I am an idiot. You don't need to prove to the world that you are afraid of a legitimate discussion.
    Troll away little troll.
    I'm trying to have a legitimate discussion.

    Legitimate discussions involve being able to back up your claims.

    Can you back up your claims?


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  14. #8879
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,065
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What hypocrite? I am in favor of more immigration. It appears that you and the little troll are opposed to it.
    No not at all. You said Biden campaigned on open borders in a negative manner. You then fall on your face when asked to back that up (which should've been so simple with how confident you were).

    Anyone who just asks for that easy evidence is referred to as a "Troll" by you.

    Now all of a sudden when you can't look any stupider, you're saying Biden campaigned on enhancing immigration and you're in favor of it.

    You're a ****ing hypocrite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #8880
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,065
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Look little troll, I am done with your whining, crying, complaining and trolling. Just leave me alone if you think I am an idiot. You don't need to prove to the world that you are afraid of a legitimate discussion.
    Troll away little troll.
    Not only are you a hypocrite, you're a child.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •