Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 415 of 513 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 7685
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they are not the people hanging around Nazis or Klansmen, it is their protesting. the Nazis or Klansmen are around them, why the hell should they be the people to leave.
    Why should they leave? Because Nazis and Klansmen are hanging around them. That's a pretty good reason to leave a place...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why should they leave? Because Nazis and Klansmen are hanging around them. That's a pretty good reason to leave a place...
    I feel like if I'm supporting the same cause as Nazis and Klansmen then I need to take a step back and re-evaluate what's important to me. Special would just continue protesting because that's a right all Americans have, he heard there were good people on that side from his favorite president, and completely ignore the context of what people were looking to move on from. I haven't seen a non racist argument yet, either.

Imagine not knowing you should leave a cause as soon as you find out that it's attracting Nazis and Klansmen in large numbers.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    As I noted people go based off context of the individual and I was responding to someone using a gaffe from Biden. If we are going to trust people's claims after the fact then be consistent in doing so and nothing pointed out for Biden was racist either then. You don't seem to understand context/consistency in your arguments and should probably read what is actually being said more often.

So were the people at the proud boys rally chanting "Jews will not replace us" or marching side by side at their rally while they did it good people? If so why wouldn't them going to the rally/supporting it/marching with those chanting also be bad if we acknowledge it's a racist group (running an event where extreme bigotry is chanted at others in community)?

Attack is a synonym for criticize lol. Speaking of ignorant again, your arguments are so bad faith. You can feel free to keep telling me to **** off or you can just do so yourself. When you respond I am going to call out your racism/bigotry though.

Biden is completely irrelevant to what I said.

you came up with a list about Trump and racism. you mentioned Charlotteville. you were wrong about this, period.

then the same thing can be said about BLM and you know it. domestic terrorists are hanging around wanting to riot and loot, BLM should leave what they are protesting for. but most people know damn well that BLM would not leave their protesting, and they shouldn't be expected too.

the people protesting and the Nazis/KKK/ect are not together and shouldn't be lumped together.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like if I'm supporting the same cause as Nazis and Klansmen then I need to take a step back and re-evaluate what's important to me. Special would just continue protesting because that's a right all Americans have, he heard there were good people on that side from his favorite president, and completely ignore the context of what people were looking to move on from. I haven't seen a non racist argument yet, either.
    it has nothing to do with race that a statue should not be torn down.

I have provided someone with the NAACP that agrees, but as usual me providing examples to support what I'm saying is ignored.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-putin-226153
    Why Putin hates Hillary

Behind the allegations of a Russian hack of the DNC is the Kremlin leader's fury at Clinton for challenging the fairness of Russian elections.
    With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.
    hypocrites.

then the same thing can be said about BLM and you know it. domestic terrorists are hanging around wanting to riot and loot, BLM should leave what they are protesting for. but most people know damn well that BLM would not leave their protesting, and they shouldn't be expected too.

the people protesting and the Nazis/KKK/ect are not together and shouldn't be lumped together.
    I'm uninterested in your butwhatabout. If the people protesting did not want to be lumped together with Nazis and the KKK they shouldn't have been together with Nazis and the KKK. It's that simple.

I'm uninterested in your butwhatabout. If the people protesting did not want to be lumped together with Nazis and the KKK they shouldn't have been together with Nazis and the KKK. It's that simple.
    they were not with the Nazis/racists, they were protesting. the Nazis/racists were with them and wouldn't leave. there is a difference.

regardless, the original point was Charlottesville was racist for Trump, was simply wrong.

they were not with the Nazis/racists, they were protesting. the Nazis/racists were with them and wouldn't leave. there is a difference.

regardless, the original point was Charlottesville was racist for Trump, was simply wrong.
    Not really.

Not really.
    using your logic here, BLM and agitators that want to riot and loot, are not separate. but I bet you wouldn't agree with that, I bet you don;t want to say all BLM are agitators that have been rioting and looting.

even I don't want to make that argument, there are good people with BLM that are simply protesting.

using your logic here, BLM and agitators that want to riot and loot, are not separate. but I bet you wouldn't agree with that, I bet you don;t want to say all BLM are agitators that have been rioting and looting.

even I don't want to make that argument, there are good people with BLM that are simply protesting.
    Stop trying to butwhatabout.

it has nothing to do with race that a statue should not be torn down.

I have provided someone with the NAACP that agrees, but as usual me providing examples to support what I'm saying is ignored.
    It absolutely has to do with race. You're supporting keeping up a statue that symbolizes racism and a time where it was okay to own other people.