Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 582 of 717 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 10745
  1. #8716
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you think we should let illegal immigrants stay? That's a strong flex for you.
    Focus, as hard as it might be for you, on the topic of this administration being a failure on the border and helping reduce Covid from illegals.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #8717
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    Glad to see that we are making progress on correcting the imbalance on the court.

    https://twitter.com/ballsstrikes/sta...949226497?s=21

  3. #8718
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Glad to see that we are making progress on correcting the imbalance on the court.

    https://twitter.com/ballsstrikes/sta...949226497?s=21
    From reading the comments it seems this is no flip just a one for one replacement
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #8719
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    Tell me you want inflation without telling me you want inflation.


  5. #8720
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Guys this is as good as it gets. For whatever each side doesn’t like about Biden, this was our last shot at a moderate president willing to work with both sides.

    And the conservative response has been….printing “**** Biden” flags and demanding impeachment (for what I have no idea). The whole “you didn’t like our guy so we’ll go after yours” is completely blind of how historically atrocious Trump was. It’s pure tribalism.

    So now what? Clearly a middle ground is unachievable but constantly fighting gets us nowhere except reinforcing each other’s partisan beliefs.

    It’s a perfectly broken system. I am constantly waffling between aggressively attacking Trumpers (not conservatives, not REAL conservatives, but just the far right loons) versus “hey let’s talk like humans used to talk before 9/11/01”.


    What do we do here? This was really it. Joe ****ing Biden. As vanilla and boring as responsible leadership can get, but he’s treated like Stalin.
    A lot of hyperbole at the vague idea of this being our last shot. And how its a failure.

    What were your expectations? Why do you think its already a failure? And what specifucally would you like to happen next?

  6. #8721
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,214
    Pass the infrastructure bill yet? Climate change policies?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #8722
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,272
    Daniel Foot, special envoy to Haiti, has resigned due to inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees by the Biden administration:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/polit...iti/index.html

  8. #8723
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Daniel Foot, special envoy to Haiti, has resigned due to inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees by the Biden administration:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/polit...iti/index.html
    Good move by the Administration.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #8724
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Good move by the Administration.
    The mistreatment of the refugees?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #8725
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,272
    Biden has been mistreating the refugees by policy. That is not a good move. Daniel Foote was just appointed to oversee our efforts in Haiti in July. He is not impressed by this administration's actions there, apparently.

  11. #8726
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    I’m not the least surprise that Republicans are now looking to get rid of other vaccine mandates that make our people safer.

    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...cine-mandates/

  12. #8727
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,214
    It is the Republican game book when it comes to climate change, Covid pandemic or gun violence, to be a speed bump, an extra hoop to jump through, a hindrance to solving the problem.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  13. #8728
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Biden has been mistreating the refugees by policy. That is not a good move. Daniel Foote was just appointed to oversee our efforts in Haiti in July. He is not impressed by this administration's actions there, apparently.
    What policy?

  14. #8729
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,272
    Have you been paying attention to what's going on at the border? If not, I suggest that you take a look. Read the article about Mr. Foote's reasons for resigning.
    Biden's policy of sending the Haitians back to Haiti (even though most have not been there for several years) after campaigning on an "open borders" policy is what is wrong.

  15. #8730
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Have you been paying attention to what's going on at the border? If not, I suggest that you take a look. Read the article about Mr. Foote's reasons for resigning.
    Biden's policy of sending the Haitians back to Haiti (even though most have not been there for several years) after campaigning on an "open borders" policy is what is wrong.
    It seems like he is allowing some to stay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •