Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 582 of 717 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 10745
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you think we should let illegal immigrants stay? That's a strong flex for you.
    Focus, as hard as it might be for you, on the topic of this administration being a failure on the border and helping reduce Covid from illegals.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Glad to see that we are making progress on correcting the imbalance on the court.

https://twitter.com/ballsstrikes/sta...949226497?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Glad to see that we are making progress on correcting the imbalance on the court.

https://twitter.com/ballsstrikes/sta...949226497?s=21
    From reading the comments it seems this is no flip just a one for one replacement

Tell me you want inflation without telling me you want inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Guys this is as good as it gets. For whatever each side doesn’t like about Biden, this was our last shot at a moderate president willing to work with both sides.

And the conservative response has been….printing “**** Biden” flags and demanding impeachment (for what I have no idea). The whole “you didn’t like our guy so we’ll go after yours” is completely blind of how historically atrocious Trump was. It’s pure tribalism.

So now what? Clearly a middle ground is unachievable but constantly fighting gets us nowhere except reinforcing each other’s partisan beliefs.

It’s a perfectly broken system. I am constantly waffling between aggressively attacking Trumpers (not conservatives, not REAL conservatives, but just the far right loons) versus “hey let’s talk like humans used to talk before 9/11/01”.

What do we do here? This was really it. Joe ****ing Biden. As vanilla and boring as responsible leadership can get, but he’s treated like Stalin.
    A lot of hyperbole at the vague idea of this being our last shot. And how its a failure.

What were your expectations? Why do you think its already a failure? And what specifucally would you like to happen next?

Pass the infrastructure bill yet? Climate change policies?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Daniel Foot, special envoy to Haiti, has resigned due to inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees by the Biden administration:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/polit...iti/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Daniel Foot, special envoy to Haiti, has resigned due to inhumane treatment of Haitian refugees by the Biden administration:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/polit...iti/index.html
    Good move by the Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Good move by the Administration.
    The mistreatment of the refugees?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Biden has been mistreating the refugees by policy. That is not a good move. Daniel Foote was just appointed to oversee our efforts in Haiti in July. He is not impressed by this administration's actions there, apparently.

I’m not the least surprise that Republicans are now looking to get rid of other vaccine mandates that make our people safer.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...cine-mandates/

It is the Republican game book when it comes to climate change, Covid pandemic or gun violence, to be a speed bump, an extra hoop to jump through, a hindrance to solving the problem.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Biden has been mistreating the refugees by policy. That is not a good move. Daniel Foote was just appointed to oversee our efforts in Haiti in July. He is not impressed by this administration's actions there, apparently.
    What policy?

Have you been paying attention to what's going on at the border? If not, I suggest that you take a look. Read the article about Mr. Foote's reasons for resigning.
    Biden's policy of sending the Haitians back to Haiti (even though most have not been there for several years) after campaigning on an "open borders" policy is what is wrong.

Have you been paying attention to what's going on at the border? If not, I suggest that you take a look. Read the article about Mr. Foote's reasons for resigning.
    Biden's policy of sending the Haitians back to Haiti (even though most have not been there for several years) after campaigning on an "open borders" policy is what is wrong.
    It seems like he is allowing some to stay.