Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 344 of 431 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6460
    You hate to see them called out so easily. Make the Press Secretary work a little...

One of my old teachers used to call this the incorporeal they. He taught Latin and loved to incorporate it into the regular day.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1390...541254661?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I really believe if you were alive back then, you would fight that it was flat.
    You don't strike me as an outside-the-box thinker and that the world was round was a very radical idea for its time. You far from a radical thinker.
    This from the one that thinks Pritzker is great and that Illinois is doing a great job. Your opinion and $1 gets me a drink at McDonald's.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

The lefty playbook.

1. Shift
    2. Attack
    3. Gather group thinkers
    4. Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The lefty playbook.

1. Shift
    2. Attack
    3. Gather group thinkers
    4. Repeat
    Allow me………

The lefty playbook.

1. Shift
    2. Attack
    3. Gather group thinkers
    4. Cry racism
    5 Repeat

Now proceed.

The two perennial victims join forces. How adorable.

Hold still you two so I can take a picture. The gathering of the Titans. So adorable
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Allow me………

The lefty playbook.

1. Shift
    2. Attack
    3. Gather group thinkers
    4. Cry racism
    5 Repeat

Now proceed.
    I humbly apologize. Where do you think changing the definition of words goes?

Hold still you two so I can take a picture. The gathering of the Titans. So adorable
    Step 2 and let me guess lapdog is giving step 3. At what point do you cry racism?

"Leftists are crazy" says the guys looking for bamboo in the Arizona ballots

The lefty playbook.

1. Shift
    2. Attack
    3. Gather group thinkers
    4. Repeat
    You seem to have mistaken group think for listening to the experts who have studied the issues and incorporating that into our decision making process. Just like you're saying people who listen to the majority of science are incorrect, you're being contrarian and falling for minority group think. The idea that because the fewest people and potentially no real experts hold an opinion that it must be right or at least equally valid.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This from the one that thinks Pritzker is great and that Illinois is doing a great job. Your opinion and $1 gets me a drink at McDonald's.
    Once again you are over-blowing what I said to diss me. Think about that. You are pulling anything out of your arse to see what will stick. A true right-wing tactic. You learnt well, little grasshopper, have a cookie.

I said Pritzker and the Chicago mayor did a great job on their pandemic response. Fact, since the early days of this pandemic, Chicago didn't experience a second or third wave as bad as other states.

I have roasted the Chicago mayor for a lot of things since. Needless to say, you would admire her stance on standing by The Blue Line even when she knows it will kill her career like the democrat mayor before her.

The governor gets a pass until a major problem occurs. No, not one that the republican or Tucker Carlson manufactured.

You took one statement about one particular event and made it all-encompassing. I use to like "Cat Scratch Fever" but that doesn't make me a Ted Nugent fan.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Step 2 and let me guess lapdog is giving step 3. At what point do you cry racism?
    I don't know Brettese, so please in America speak English.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You seem to have mistaken group think for listening to the experts who have studied the issues and incorporating that into our decision making process. Just like you're saying people who listen to the majority of science are incorrect, you're being contrarian and falling for minority group think. The idea that because the fewest people and potentially no real experts hold an opinion that it must be right or at least equally valid.
    Not at all. Just looking for data, not opinion. Feel free to post that.

I don't know Brettese, so please in America speak English.
    I'm not smart enough to educate you on English if you missed what I wrote. Sorry.