Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 341 of 423 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6340
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    There are jobs out there but when the Gov pays more for people to sit at home snd do nothing why would anybody who is collecting unemployment have any incentive?

Pathetic on their part for being lazy.

I have a friend who had a job offer and he said can he wait a little longer so he can collect the rest of his unemployment?

The job offer went to somebody else.....
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    100% You cannot pass a business without seeing a Help Wanted sign. The only way they can get help is by paying 1.5 to 3x the minimum wage right now. And if that is done, prices go sky high. We are in real danger of a recession thanks to the closing of our economy.
    You two are adorable.

Jobs are out there all over the place. The COVID relief helped for a short time but people will be forced to take starvation wages again soon enough. Donít you worry about that!

The destruction [caused by a graduated income tax] is loss of jobs, loss of higher wages, loss of an improving America and increases to inflation.
    Still waiting on all the ďdataĒ you say you provide (see your post #5038) and in particular, data on the four destructions* listed above.

*sounds a bit like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, doesnít it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Still waiting on all the ďdataĒ you say you provide (see your post #5038) and in particular, data on the four destructions* listed above.

There won't be any data since we only have practical data for the progressive income tax. We do have a flat tax for corporations, but they also have far more deductions than the average household does.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Have you not seen Portland?
    just a myth, all that destruction must be imaginary.. liberal media said so.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Given that post 5038 has no relation to the progressive tax.....
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Given that post 5038 has no relation to the progressive tax.....
    Yeah, but as I said, I am just waiting for ANY data ó data on the destructions wrought by a progressive tax would be icing on the cake (in other words, since itís clear that you believe it is destructive, Iíd like to see the data on it).

Yeah, but as I said, I am just waiting for ANY data ó data on the destructions wrought by a progressive tax would be icing on the cake (in other words, since itís clear that you believe it is destructive, Iíd like to see the data on it).
    Some of the results of a progressive tax on the rich would be what doesn't get done. Jobs do not get created, buildings do not get built, $$$ does not get invested.

Tough to come up with graphs, charts and images of what does not get done due to $$$ not being available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Some of the results of a progressive tax on the rich would be what doesn't get done. Jobs do not get created, buildings do not get built, $$$ does not get invested.

Tough to come up with graphs, charts and images of what does not get done due to $$$ not being available.
    Agreed.

At the same time tough to assert that these things would get done ó absent a progressive income tax program (not could...would).

Iím not sure what economic things are going to happen without a progressive income tax (or with a flat tax), so I donít go around bloviating about how destructive it is unless I have something to back me up.

Iím not even sure that there isnít in fact data out there to support his contention, but damn if Iím not going to call him out until he provides it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jobs are out there all over the place. The COVID relief helped for a short time but people will be forced to take starvation wages again soon enough. Donít you worry about that!
    Of course jobs are out there. People don't wanna work and wanna keep cashing those unemployment checks.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Of course jobs are out there. People don't wanna work and wanna keep cashing those unemployment checks.
    A one time $1400 payment isn't causing someone to not take a job...come on this is common sense.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

South Carolina has decided to allow a firing squad to execute prisoners on death row. They canít get the chemicals to kill people so rather than use it as an opportunity to kill people another way.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A one time $1400 payment isn't causing someone to not take a job...come on this is common sense.
    They've been shelling out unemployment over the past year that goes well beyond the stim check. I'm sure you know this but you just wanna pretend like it didn't happen.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They've been shelling out unemployment over the past year that goes well beyond the stim check. I'm sure you know this but you just wanna pretend like it didn't happen.
    Do you have a tough job? You seem bitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you have a tough job? You seem bitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you have money? Do you want it to be worth less than what it is right now?