Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 333 of 429 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 6426

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess the expectation is that Joe Biden is a representative of GM and gets to tell them where to build their fleet of cars. Will the government be paying less for cars made in Mexico? If so, that's a good thing. Why would we want the government to pay more to buy something? Shouldn't we want our government being thrifty?
    I think Biden is trying to pressure companies to manufacture domesticly with govt contracts. I don't think that is a bad thing. I don't know how effective he can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-01-2021 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess the expectation is that Joe Biden is a representative of GM and gets to tell them where to build their fleet of cars. Will the government be paying less for cars made in Mexico? If so, that's a good thing. Why would we want the government to pay more to buy something? Shouldn't we want our government being thrifty?
    You literally trump (pun most definitely intended) FNK as the most active troll in this forum. You're so messed up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geezus………some of you people will just never get it.

Bolded……you ay for what you use. Figger it out.
    Figger the English language out first, brett

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't know **** on what I support or oppose.

I don't need manipulated studies, where did common sense go in America.
    you only have X available for people, bring in new people and of course that is going to have an impact.

record.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/09/98566...outhern-border
    What is "X"?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You literally trump (pun most definitely intended) FNK as the most active troll in this forum. You're so messed up.
    Weird, I didn't think our government spending less money to get the same product was a bad thing. It's so hard keeping up with the rules.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Biden is trying to pressure companies to manufacture domesticly with govt contracts. I don't think that is a bad thing. I don't know how effective he can be.
    It seems to me the easiest way to effect change is for the government's own purchasing power to be going the way we want. All US manufactured products makes sense even if it does cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It seems to me the easiest way to effect change is for the government's own purchasing power to be going the way we want. All US manufactured products makes sense even if it does cost more.
    How so? When you really think about this, it doesn't make any sense. Should the state of Texas only buy from within Texas, even if it's made cheaper in Oklahoma? Should the city of Austin only buy from within Austin, even if it's cheaper in Houston?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Coming from you, that means....nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Coming from you, that means....nothing.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/me...8-spliff(TONE)
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You linked me to my own account page. Congrats and great job?

Can some of the RadLibs on here who have been punching left, especially during the primary, tell me who they think is most holding the Democratic platform back the most?

Because for all the **** I've seen people like Spock sling at Bernie and Co., I see Joe Manchin and Co. being the single biggest impediment towards progress right now.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think this reason some people are hungry in America is bc there isn't enough food to feed them?

so lets go with this. there is not enough food in America for those already in America? then why is America bringing in new people that themselves will need food?

it shouldn't take much common sense to know that if there isn't enough food for those already in America, that bringing in new people that need food is going to have an impact.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    You post here quite frequently I would say. Everyone here knows exactly what you support and oppose.

sorry, no. people here have come up with a conclusion based on their own hate and ignorance, only paying attention to some of what I have said while ignoring the rest that doesn't fit the narrative that they would rather believe.
    sadly this has been typical from the left, evident by a NYT opinion piece from 2018 that has gotten worse since.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Good argument. The data is manipulated!

Not sure why you shared that article. First, it shows that under Biden we're arresting more migrants than ever. That should turn you on. Secondly, I'm not arguing about whether immigration levels are high or low. I thought we were arguing about it's impact on the US labor force. And I'm telling you that immigration has proven to have little to no correlation on employment or wages.

You can be anti-immigration but save us the song and dance about how it's because you care about poverty. Another plea from me for you to just be honest. We all see through it! Again, I have never seen you support any welfare reform/policy. Ever. I've never seen you argue for raising the taxes on the rich. I've never seen you criticize American Capitalism and the inequality it has borne. I've never seen you support a government jobs program. Anything. The only time you pretend to care is when it can provide cover for you being [insert whatever phrase here that describes you feelings towards migrants that might trigger you/your kin] .

Hell, articulate to me why you as a Canadian give a single solitary care about immigration in America. I can't even call it xenophobia or nationalism because you don't live here. It's just weird!

this is what I'm talking about Pierzynski4Prez, ignorance.

ManRam sees through my song and dance? no, you conclude what you want.

it's sad when some in America think anything against immigration is Xenophobic, idiots manipulated because Democrats and the media said so.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone with a functioning brain sees through your pathetic, played out song and dance. You've been playing the same tune around here for what? A good decade or so?

The only person you are fooling is yourself.