Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 265 of 408 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6109
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So the guy pridefully talking about lynching might not be racist because he might be alluding to one of the times it was perpetrated against white..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    show me where he used the word lynching or even black people. why is the jump to that when someone says something about hanging.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He is literally defending a guy who just murdered 8 people to everyone here rather than for a few minutes believing that this act maybe, just maybe was racially driven.
    I did not defend anyone.

the guy himself literally said this had nothing to do with race. put him in prison for the rest of his natural life, but stop being gullible to the desperate media narrative.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont know if he takes anything at face value. I don't understand what's so complicated. It could very well be racially driven given the fact that there has been an anti-Asian sentiment going on in this country for years previous to the pandemic and even more so since.

Even the cop spokesperson who address Long as having a "bad day" was spending his off time selling shirts calling COVID "the Chyna virus". Racism doesn't exist in just those who have mental health issues.
    or maybe it's the reason that the deranged shooter literally said himself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And yet you still felt the need to bring it up.
    you know there is a difference in something being a pattern for concern, and something that is a big deal like I said. this was already common from Biden before the election, and it will continue to be an issue. this is what leads to the 25th Amendment.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Of course, they matter, but it was Asian business targeted not the white customers who happen to be there. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    the same thing could be said for these Asian women.

has there been anything to show that this shooter specifically targeted this place, specifically because they were Asian. show me that. what I've read is the nutjob himself said it wasn't about race.

if some nutjob targets a business that happens to be all white people, would it be fair/safe to assume it was because they were white? of course not. not unless that was shown. nothing I've seen shows an intent because they were Asian. that is more of a description of the women rather than intent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea the levels that some people will go to protect white people from the consequences of their actions is truly remarkable. He went to specifically Asian run businesses to try and cut off his addiction. He should face all legal consequences for the white people he killed too. But he went with the intention of targeting the Asian women and should therefore face federal hate crime charges. The good news is even if they don't believe they can prove he targeted Asian people, thanks to Obama it is a federal hate crime to target women. From what I read, it wasn't before and that makes no sense.
    where is this information?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I did not defend anyone.

the guy himself literally said this had nothing to do with race. put him in prison for the rest of his natural life, but stop being gullible to the desperate media narrative.
    Yes, let's just blindly believe all murderers (well at least when it fits our narrative). Wish I could say I was surprised reading this slop from you.

this is hysterical..
    Joe Biden in the past: "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on."

now this from Biden. this is pathetic.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...37314477953027

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or maybe it's the reason that the deranged shooter literally said himself.
    Because people never lie, right?

Especially not murderers that are on the brink of spending the last of their days on Earth in a prison cell.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because people never lie, right?
    do you really think that he is lying? you should know better considering there is actually evidence to support his sex addiction.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's absolutely no way he could be both a sex addict and a racist, amirite?!?

the same thing could be said for these Asian women.
    Yean, who would have thought that Asians would be in an Asian-owned business two to three times in a row. Talking about dumb luck. I often go into Irish pubs and find Native Americans running it

has there been anything to show that this shooter specifically targeted this place, specifically because they were Asian? show me that. what I've read is the nutjob himself said it wasn't about race.
    Well, going to two or three Asian businesses in a row that were far apart, kind of indicates a pattern here.

if some nutjob targets a business that happens to be all white people, would it be fair/safe to assume it was because they were white? of course not. not unless that was shown. nothing I've seen shows an intent because they were Asian. that is more of a description of the women rather than intent.
    First part, would it be fair to say if that nutjob told everybody he did it because of sexual addiction you would push his narrative? You are into taking nutjob at their word it seems. You know nutjobs aren't really connected to reality or logic very well, don't you? But you keep taking his word for the reason he did it. Kindred spirits, maybe?

Your ability of observation has always been questioned and throw in your face, but let you continue to think your words have weight.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-19-2021 at 06:26 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No you provided no such link. Did you even read the link you did provide that did not talk about the subject at hand?
    Of course I read it. You though, did not. That’s why you’re not discussing it.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK