Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 264 of 408 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6108
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...35476293734400

Joe Biden said, President Harris.

I don't think it's a big deal, clearly he would have meant Vice President Harris. but it's yet another slip, and guaranteed he will have more gaffes/mistakes.
    And yet you still felt the need to bring it up.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

huh?

there were 8 people shot. 6 Asian, and 2 white. do the 2 white not matter. not hearing much about them in the media. that doesn't help the media narrative that this must have been only something against Asians. why do people keep believing this type of narrative from the media.
    There are what, 6 white people for every Asian in this country? Is this really that difficult?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Until another company starts selling their chips for a quarter less than the rich man who raised the price by a quarter, then people will buy that.
    Except smaller companies are already more expensive than the wealthier companies because they can't get the pricing the same on their costs as the "big boys"

EDIT: You are making a strong case that Capitalism is where it's at and I can appreciate that
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Well I suppose the stick your fingers in your ears and go “lalalala” approach is one way of denying reality.
    So still nothing. Congrats?

huh?

there were 8 people shot. 6 Asian, and 2 white. do the 2 white not matter. not hearing much about them in the media. that doesn't help the media narrative that this must have been only something against Asians. why do people keep believing this type of narrative from the media.
    Of course, they matter, but it was Asian business targeted not the white customers who happen to be there. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So still nothing. Congrats?
    I age you a ****ing link proving my point, what have you offered except snark?

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Of course, they matter, but it was Asian business targeted not the white customers who happen to be there. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Yea the levels that some people will go to protect white people from the consequences of their actions is truly remarkable. He went to specifically Asian run businesses to try and cut off his addiction. He should face all legal consequences for the white people he killed too. But he went with the intention of targeting the Asian women and should therefore face federal hate crime charges. The good news is even if they don't believe they can prove he targeted Asian people, thanks to Obama it is a federal hate crime to target women. From what I read, it wasn't before and that makes no sense.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I age you a ****ing link proving my point, what have you offered except snark?
    No you provided no such link. Did you even read the link you did provide that did not talk about the subject at hand?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea the levels that some people will go to protect white people from the consequences of their actions is truly remarkable. He went to specifically Asian run businesses to try and cut off his addiction. He should face all legal consequences for the white people he killed too. But he went with the intention of targeting the Asian women and should therefore face federal hate crime charges. The good news is even if they don't believe they can prove he targeted Asian people, thanks to Obama it is a federal hate crime to target women. From what I read, it wasn't before and that makes no sense.
    Is it a crime to target men?

Are men being targeted to make you ask?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Well, if some think he isn’t a racist (he is), Long certainly appears to be a religious nutcase.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We always have those on the right that downplay racism when it occurs. It is so ingrained in their thinking that it has become a knee-jerk reaction when the subject is brought up. I will admit some on the left get hyper-sensitive on this subject, but when you have numerous and growing incidents of attacks on Asians, it just mind-numbing idiotic to lean so far to say these killing doesn't have racial overtones to it.

Will Rogers

Then you have a Republican, Rep. Chip Roy, who uses hearing on anti-Asian attacks to glorify Texas's history of lynching bad guys and criticizing China. Of course, he acknowledged the tragedy, but immediately pivoted to criticize the hearing and declare he believes in justice in unrelated situations as well.

Yeah, I can see the Asians flocking to the republican's base after this. It is incidents like this that sour minorities to the republican party. When Asians start voting like Blacks for the democrat party, I am sure someone here will push that it is the media and liberal who are brainwashing them to vote democrat.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-19-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Is it a crime to target men?
    lol, Karen..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

Yeah, I can see the Asians flocking to the republican's base after this. It is incidents like this that sour minorities to the republican party. When Asians start voting like Blacks for the democrat party, I am sure someone here will push that it is the media and liberal who are brainwashing them to vote democrat.
    This

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk