Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 263 of 407 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 6105
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Lynching is, by definition, not restricted to the summary execution of persons of a particular race. That it is commonly imaged as something that was done to black folk is, however, not without good reason.

But this asshat, Roy, was crowing about justice while referencing nostagically an image and process that had precious little to do with justice (which is precisely why he is an asshat).
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    75% of lynchings in this country were done to black people. The remaining 25% were reserved for whites who aided and abetted black people.
    hangings in America have been around a lot longer than lynching black people. that is how they settled justice long ago in the west.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

White people also eat watermelon. But you understand why a caricature of a white person eating watermelon isn't problematic in the way it is problematic when you make a caricature of a black person eating it. Right?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...35476293734400

Joe Biden said, President Harris.

I don't think it's a big deal, clearly he would have meant Vice President Harris. but it's yet another slip, and guaranteed he will have more gaffes/mistakes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    White people also eat watermelon. But you understand why a caricature of a white person eating watermelon isn't problematic in the way it is problematic when you make a caricature of a black person eating it. Right?
    huh?

there were 8 people shot. 6 Asian, and 2 white. do the 2 white not matter. not hearing much about them in the media. that doesn't help the media narrative that this must have been only something against Asians. why do people keep believing this type of narrative from the media.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So f'ing what. It still doesn't negate it's uses against blacks which when along with Jim Crow laws and burning churches and schools

Now if those whites, who were hung, and their kind were also subject to this oppression, we might have something to talk about.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Nvm
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    hangings in America have been around a lot longer than lynching black people. that is how they settled justice long ago in the west.
    Special downplaying racism again.

Surprise surprise.

Special. Wtf man!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

huh?

there were 8 people shot. 6 Asian, and 2 white. do the 2 white not matter. not hearing much about them in the media. that doesn't help the media narrative that this must have been only something against Asians. why do people keep believing this type of narrative from the media.
    Because he killed 6 asians.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So f'ing what. It still doesn't negate it's uses against blacks which when along with Jim Crow laws and burning churches and schools

Now if those whites, who were hung, and their kind were also subject to this oppression, we might have something to talk about.
    as typically happens people want to throw out a racist accusation here as if the only possible use of hanging must be lynching black people. that isn't what he was talking about.

like I said..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Special downplaying racism again.

Surprise surprise.

Special. Wtf man!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as typically happens people want to throw out a racist accusation here as if the only possible use of hanging must be lynching black people. that isn't what he was talking about.

like I said..
    So the guy pridefully talking about lynching might not be racist because he might be alluding to one of the times it was perpetrated against white..?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I don’t think he understands much of anything.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...35476293734400

Joe Biden said, President Harris.

I don't think it's a big deal, clearly he would have meant Vice President Harris. but it's yet another slip, and guaranteed he will have more gaffes/mistakes.
    Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because he killed 6 asians.

He is literally defending a guy who just murdered 8 people to everyone here rather than for a few minutes believing that this act maybe, just maybe was racially driven.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He is literally defending a guy who just murdered 8 people to everyone here rather than for a few minutes believing that this act maybe, just maybe was racially driven.
    I dont know if he takes anything at face value. I don't understand what's so complicated. It could very well be racially driven given the fact that there has been an anti-Asian sentiment going on in this country for years previous to the pandemic and even more so since.

Even the cop spokesperson who address Long as having a "bad day" was spending his off time selling shirts calling COVID "the Chyna virus". Racism doesn't exist in just those who have mental health issues.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-18-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

The guy has said he was targeting the places that he saw as feeding his sexual addiction, which means anyone that wasn't a woman by default wasn't his target. So it's clear why we don't focus on the white victims, who were incidental rather than the targets.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085