Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 835 of 1023 FirstFirst ... 335735785825833834835836837845885935 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 15332
  1. #12511
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one pushing these people looting are probably doing so because of the pandemic, i used your logic that could be used for anything people have done during the pandemic, which would be nonsense.
    It's a mixture of the pandemic. The eviction moratorium. And most importantly. The opioid epidemic.

  2. #12512
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,594
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Because you are incapable of taking personal responsibility and would instead rather blame your issues on something/someone you have little to no control over?
    This is funny


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #12513
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,594
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah because of serious inflation, oil market manipulation and significantly more demand. So what's your point?
    Lmao **** off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #12514
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,594
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I love the phrase "that dog won't hunt" and the senator from New Hampshire used it well.

    Are you okay?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #12515
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao **** off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Leave the adult conversations to the adults. You obviously have no clue what the **** you are talking about but whats new there.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-03-2021 at 10:03 AM.

  6. #12516
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,973
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Sinema is right. You want to set your goals low. Nothing really rallies your base for an election like easily obtainable goals.
    That is true. Under promise, over deliver imo instead of the other way around.

  7. #12517
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,213
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Leave the adult conversations to the adults. You obviously have no clue what the **** you are talking about but whats new there.
    Go cry some more

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #12518
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,051
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm not "pushing" anything.



    Can you show that I'm wrong?
    you just supported what I specifically said.

    question: you think that's because of the pandemic?
    Psaki: yes.

    you: she's probably not wrong.
    me: you're the one pushing these people looting are probably doing so because of the pandemic.

    it's a stupid thing for her to say that people are looting on this level because of the pandemic.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #12519
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,051
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    They commit crimes at a significantly lower rate than legal immigrants and native born citizens.



    https://www.ojp.gov/library/publicat...immigrants-and

    Of course, these people we're talking about won't be undocumented any longer, so maybe this won't apply any more.
    not comparable, typical left wing **** that tries to make this comparison to excuse the crimes of illegal immigrants.

    they are in America illegally and had that been better prevented, they would not be in America to commit any additional crimes.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #12520
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Are you okay?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry if you’re not familiar with how some of us in America speak.

  11. #12521
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,645
    Oh the irony!


  12. #12522
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,783
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yep food and high end merch are just the same. LOL Have your specialist try again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #12523
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Go cry some more

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Keep whining, troll.

  14. #12524
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,645
    Interesting info to hear with regard to inflation.


  15. #12525
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,054
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That is true. Under promise, over deliver imo instead of the other way around.
    I don't think that would work either. I never know anybody who would be thrilled with a doable half-arse solution. Let's just face it our government isn't suited for heavy lifting big problems. We have left too many things on the back burner for so long that only radical solutions will achieve them. ie climate change solution. Don't lowball the public, they will catch on to that in a heartbeat. This sounds more like a political party issue than a national issue for success.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-03-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •