Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Oh look another racial post. Another reason why this country is so divided. Canít even debate right or wrong without color of skin being thrown into the conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When white dudes can stroll into the capitol and take over and we count the body count in the low single digits, we are literally divided.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When white dudes can stroll into the capitol and take over and we count the body count in the low single digits, we are literally divided.
    Sigh. You guys are hopeless

I know this isn't some revelation to you. They've always been hypocritical hacks. The idiot white dudes just gave them another cause to be hypocritical about.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Oh look another racial post. Another reason why this country is so divided. Canít even debate right or wrong without color of skin being thrown into the conversation

Poor you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I know this isn't some revelation to you. They've always been hypocritical hacks. The idiot white dudes just gave them another cause to be hypocritical about.
    If only everybody could be more like you two beacons of hope.

Documented and measurable evidence is presented that white people are treated significantly differently than black people by police...make useless comment since there is no real rebuttal.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thanks for those of you who wished my mom thoughts and prayers. She's still in the ICU at the moment, but last talk with the doctor sounded optimistic. Hopefully will be able to talk to her tomorrow. I do appreciate the kind words though even from strangers.
    Thatís awesome! Hoping she continues to recover!

Itís the first amendment right to be able to protest no matter what issue you are fighting for. If people want to protest abortion or other issues itís completely okay as long as itís peaceful. The people who were there protesting the results didnít do anything wrong and it was their right. Itís a right that makes this country great where you can speak about whatís on your mind. The people who went into the capital and caused destruction are wrong and should be punished and thrown in prison.

People who protest racial equality and other issues are free to do that and I have no problem with that. I have issues with people who break into peoples stores and loot and come out with nikes while smiling and laughing. I have problems with people who burn down other peoples business for no other reason to cause destruction. These people need to be held accountable and thrown in prison just like the terrorists who went into the capital and Pelosi office.

Thereís literally no comparing things here. If they want to protest the elections or racial equality they have the right to do that regardless if you think one is stupid or not. Thatís our freedom itís what makes our country great. Itís what people are fighting for overseas and itís the reason why people want to come to this great country.

No one has the right to burn things or destroy things. Yet many people will excuse this behavior while going after the people who entered into the capital. Why canít we condem both? Why do we have many people with power in the media who will defend the actions of one side but not the other?

iTs ThE fIrSt AmEnDmEnT

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Another pearl of wisdom. Goes well with the only thing you do around here (insult and throw thinly veiled jabs). Real contributions.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-18-2021 at 02:40 AM.

Itís the first amendment right to be able to protest no matter what issue you are fighting for. If people want to protest abortion or other issues itís completely okay as long as itís peaceful. The people who were there protesting the results didnít do anything wrong and it was their right. Itís a right that makes this country great where you can speak about whatís on your mind. The people who went into the capital and caused destruction are wrong and should be punished and thrown in prison.

People who protest racial equality and other issues are free to do that and I have no problem with that. I have issues with people who break into peoples stores and loot and come out with nikes while smiling and laughing. I have problems with people who burn down other peoples business for no other reason to cause destruction. These people need to be held accountable and thrown in prison just like the terrorists who went into the capital and Pelosi office.

Thereís literally no comparing things here. If they want to protest the elections or racial equality they have the right to do that regardless if you think one is stupid or not. Thatís our freedom itís what makes our country great. Itís what people are fighting for overseas and itís the reason why people want to come to this great country.

No one has the right to burn things or destroy things. Yet many people will excuse this behavior while going after the people who entered into the capital. Why canít we condem both? Why do we have many people with power in the media who will defend the actions of one side but not the other?

I wasnt saying what was legal or what our rights are, I was saying protesting for racial equality is right and protesting cuz a lunatic can't accept losing is wrong. This is my (and many other peoples) opinion. These are 2 different things and for this reason people will view the negative action tied to each one very differently.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes but Trump supporters had every right to peacefully gather and protest if they wanted.
    And they are doing so even now. Now that's white privilege.

You think if muslims broke into the capitol they would still let them protest there?

What else do you want?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Color of skin is kind of the crux of the problem here...of course this is going to be brought up in the context of racial equality.

You have no clue how good you have it. And that's not an issue in of itself, but when you start trying to silence people wanting the same treatment, then it's an issue.

Suburban middle class white man tells minorities how they should handle inequality. Sounds like something you would see on Fox News, OAN, and Newsmax.

Be careful. Don't empathize with a cause though because you are then a snowflake SJW. I mean minorities must have achieved equality because Obama was president for 8 years and Kamala Harris is our soon to be VP.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-18-2021 at 05:54 AM.

Yes but Trump supporters had every right to peacefully gather and protest if they wanted. It doesnít matter what the cause is. You judge people on actions. Burning stuff down and causing destruction should be no excuse regardless of what they feel. They should be arrested and held accountable. Instead you have mayors who are scared to hold these people accountable and you have media people giving it cover.

I donít think Mayors are scared to hold them accountable. I think they are often scared of what can happen when you try to control a mob. They donít want cops dying trying to stop some ******* acting like a child. They donít want cops misinterpreting a situation bc things are chaotic and hurting someone that isnít doing wrong or bc they scared themselves. Itís a difficult situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wasnt saying what was legal or what our rights are, I was saying protesting for racial equality is right and protesting cuz a lunatic can't accept losing is wrong. This is my (and many other peoples) opinion. These are 2 different things and for this reason people will view the negative action tied to each one very differently.

Thereís no such thing as a right or wrong protest. People fought for our country so that these idiots could protest but itís OUR right to assemble and speak our mind regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of it.