Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 236 1231151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Joe Biden's Presidency

Unless monumental irregularities and fraud have been done, we citizens have a new President...Joe Biden. Discuss his transition team, cabinet positions, policies etc as we go on this journey for the next four years.

Iím guessing the US will become China 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You think we will own that much of another nation?

I love how the news media makes the call for Joe Biden.

This is going to be a super soft 4 years from those gas bags! Biden will be covered for sure.

Pee Wee Herman would have won as well.

You all act like Biden is some super star. He has done nothing for 47 years and he stumbles and fumbles his way to become President. I like the manís personality but he is just not a President.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 11-21-2020 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

This is going to be a super soft 4 years from those gas bags! Biden will be covered for sure.

You all act like Biden is some super star. He has done nothing for 47 years and he stumbles and fumbles his way to become President. I like the manís personality but he is just not a President.
    I have yet to see anyone here refer to Sleepy Joe as much more than a Not Trump who'll likely be greatly influenced by others in the party for most of what he does as president.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have yet to see anyone here refer to Sleepy Joe as much more than a Not Trump who'll likely be greatly influenced by others in the party for most of what he does as president.
    Then you haven't been reading the leftist members of this forum postings. Don't worry the democrat moderate, who will greatly influence him, are pushing the party to the right. Unfortunately, the Republicans will counter by being even more right. Then the democrat will follow to gain republican voters,,,, We will have a Q'Annon-like president in four to eight years.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-21-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Then you haven't been reading the leftist members of this forum postings. Don't worry the democrat moderate, who will greatly influence him, are pushing the party to the right. Unfortunately, the Republicans will counter by being even more right. Then the democrat will follow to gain republican voters,,,, We will have a Q'Annon-like president in four to eight years.
    We had one the last 4 years. Lmao

Why should he not he influenced by Democrats,Republicans, and non politicians alike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That's not what Tucker Carlson told him.

Nobody here treats Biden as a superstar and is quite aware of his many shortcomings. I voted third party for president. But, if you need to believe this, fine.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I love how you parrots just regurgitate Trumps one liners without even attempting a critical thought.

Senator for decades but ďheís done nothingĒ.

I donít like Biden much but to say heís done nothing is willful partisan ignorance and youíre just perpetuating BS and a part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love how you parrots just regurgitate Trumps one liners without even attempting a critical thought.
    Wrong end.

You sound misguided and upset.

Damn still going crazy?

Donnie is that you?

Page 1 of 236 1231151101 ... LastLast