Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 348 of 413 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6194
    Sounds about right...

It is ironic to hear the same people who say ďif you donít want to work minimum wage develop a skill so you can get paid moreĒ complain about nobody wanting to go back to work. Where is that same energy? Why isnít it ďif you want people to work at your business, pay them moreĒ?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is ironic to hear the same people who say ďif you donít want to work minimum wage develop a skill so you can get paid moreĒ complain about nobody wanting to go back to work. Where is that same energy? Why isnít it ďif you want people to work at your business, pay them moreĒ?
    Many businesses cannot afford to pay people more than they are now. Even in great economic times, main street, ma & pa businesses are stretched pretty thin. Forcing people to pay above market rates for unskilled labor makes no economic sense.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Many businesses cannot afford to pay people more than they are now. Even in great economic times, main street, ma & pa businesses are stretched pretty thin. Forcing people to pay above market rates for unskilled labor makes no economic sense.
    Well itís not above market rates for unskilled labor if they canít fill those labor positions.

Maybe because a **** ton of business don't have the funds thanks to the government overreach policies that you support.

Anyway...glad you could afford Hawaii.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Maybe because a **** ton of business don't have the funds thanks to the government overreach policies that you support.

Thatís the businesses fault. If they canít afford to pay people what the government pays in unemployment thatís their fault. They should pull themselves up by their bootstraps, become more valuable, etc. you know all that hyperbole you foist on the common man.

Not very capitalistic of you to shame a man for his wealth. Yes, I make vacation to Hawaii money. No, I wonít apologize for it. You should work harder so you too can afford trips to Hawaii.

Thatís the businesses fault. If they canít afford to pay people what the government pays in unemployment thatís their fault. They should pull themselves up by their bootstraps, become more valuable, etc. you know all that hyperbole you foist on the common man.

Not very capitalistic of you to shame a man for his wealth. Yes, I make vacation to Hawaii money. No, I wonít apologize for it. You should work harder so you too can afford trips to Hawaii.
    Dude, you've been shaming every wealthy republican since I've known you. Welcome to the good side.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Shame we didn't hit them with more tax cuts...then people would have lined up all the way down Main Street to work for $7.25.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Dude, you've been shaming every wealthy republican since I've known you. Welcome to the good side.
    Iíve been shaming them for not wanting to help those less fortunate. I supported the stimulus checks even though I havenít qualified for a single one. I support higher taxes on higher income brackets even though it means higher taxes for me. I support a higher minimum wage despite the fact my goods and services would increase in price.

I put my money where my mouth is. I make, but I also give. Wealthy Republicans want to make, but not give. In short, Iím not greedy with my money.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Shame we didn't hit them with more tax cuts...then people would have lined up all the way down Main Street to work for $7.25.
    Wait. Are you actually using 2 states as the common denominator for the other 48?

Glad you could afford to be an absolute fool the last year or so.

Iíve been shaming them for not wanting to help those less fortunate. I supported the stimulus checks even though I havenít qualified for a single one. I support higher taxes on higher income brackets even though it means higher taxes for me. I support a higher minimum wage despite the fact my goods and services would increase in price.

I put my money where my mouth is. I make, but I also give. Wealthy Republicans want to make, but not give. In short, Iím not greedy with my money.
    Yeah...so do I. But when I told you the charities that I donate thousands of dollars to every year, you laughed. They weren't good enough for you. They didn't fit your ideology of the utopian America.

Your dollars are better than mine.

What do you donate to. And don't lie.

If people are upset about the Hawaii trip, Iím sure theyíd be infuriated to know I also have multi-state National Parks vacation scheduled for later this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't count in this conversation. You are part of the problem.