Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 342 of 430 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6438
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They've been shelling out unemployment over the past year that goes well beyond the stim check. I'm sure you know this but you just wanna pretend like it didn't happen.
    I agree with you and know many people who actually continued working the same job but their employer put them on "furlow" aka letting them work and getting paid under the table so they get unemployment AND their regular pay.

Having said that... to be quite fair, Trump was the idiot that was pushing for the $2000 stimulus check as he was leaving office. You know it's a bad idea when Democrats AND Trump agree on something... jk kinda...
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Joe Biden's Presidency

Do you have money? Do you want it to be worth less than what it is right now?
    Oh I get it your not eligible for unemployment bc you didnít have a job to begin with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-05-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Do you have money? Do you want it to be worth less than what it is right now?
    When an idiotic president **** the bed and has to write up a $7 trillion stimulus to try and cover his ***...

..ALL our money loses value.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Oh I get it your not eligible for unemployment bc you didnít have a job to begin with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been *****ing about the economic fallout since the start. Your only projection has been to imagine me as some stupid working class stiff that has it tough.

Guess what?

Printing money for over a year is bad for the dollar, ******.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Joe Biden must be doing fairly well as President judging by how apoplectic Trump supporters are right now.
    Last edited by valade16; 05-06-2021 at 12:39 AM.

Valade just got back from his double mask vacay, The price was right and his fam loved every minute of it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Valade just got back from his double mask vacay, The price was right and his fam loved every minute of it.
    Single mask only, which Iím betting is one more than youíve ever worn.

But I forgot, the Covid numbers are all fake, just like Bidenís votes am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Single mask only, which Iím betting is one more than youíve ever worn.

But I forgot, the Covid numbers are all fake, just like Bidenís votes am I right?
    I've been wearing a single the whole time you hypocritical turd. You make me laugh... a lot.

I've been wearing a single the whole time you hypocritical turd. You make me laugh... a lot.
    Now why donít I believe that you callous pustule of feces. You make me realize how dumb some people are.... by a lot.

Now why donít I believe that you callous pustule of feces. You make me realize how dumb some people are.... by a lot.
    You have to believe in total nonsense to support your hypocritical ********. How was the poke?

You have to believe in total nonsense to support your hypocritical ********. How was the poke?
    Thereís nothing hypocritical about what I did

You have such a childlike mind that you think thereís only total shutdown or completely open.

Poke wasnít bad, but itís pretty good here.

Thereís nothing hypocritical about what I did

You have such a childlike mind that you think thereís only total shutdown or completely open.

Poke wasnít bad, but itís pretty good here.
    Can we open 100% now. You know, now that you've gone to Hawaii. Or do we still need unemployment printing?

Can we open 100% now. You know, now that you've gone to Hawaii. Or do we still need unemployment printing?
    100%? Doubtful. But yes large swaths of the country can open up completely (as indeed many parts have).

That you are so focused on a complete re-opening further reinforces the childlike simplicity of your mind to only think in all or nothing terms.

100%? Doubtful. But yes large swaths of the country can open up completely (as indeed many parts have).

That you are so focused on a complete re-opening further reinforces the childlike simplicity of your mind to only think in all or nothing terms.
    You went on vacation to Hawaii. You have no leg to stand on. Someone like yourself has no business telling someone what they can do. You're a selfish turd.

You went on vacation to Hawaii. You have no leg to stand on. Someone like yourself has no business telling someone what they can do. You're a selfish turd.
    I went on vacation to Hawaii a year after the pandemic started based on the federal government and both state governments telling me it was OK to travel.

The guy who never wears a mask, wanted to kill all old sick people with Covid and who spent all pandemic on a beach partying in Florida is calling others a selfish turd. Thatís rich.