Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 413 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 6193
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...we-are/page573

Post 8584:

"Things can sometimes get heated on this forum, between everyone. For that I apologize."

Sitewolf responded: However, apology accepted and I apologize as well.

And the most interestingly, you responded:

nice a kumbaya moment

So you just accused me of not ever apologizing when a week ago you acknowledged I apologized to Sitewolf. LOL

Since I went to all the trouble to prove it, can you admit you are wrong about me not apologizing?
    100% Thanks for the reminder.

I WAS WRONG
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's not cherry picking. Your statement that you made vs. the statement that you "intended" to make were very, very different. Again, in my last post I stated that I thought I knew what you meant, but it's Brett05 and you quite never know.

When called out on it, instead of simply saying that's not what you meant to post, you double down and state that you never said what multiple people accused you of saying (while in my case providing that simple thing called evidence).

I'd say the struggle is well within your head to keep track of your thoughts on this site.
    Deflect, deflect, deflect. Easier to be an adult and admit you were wrong but you be you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How does allowing people who go through the process of changing their gender to compete ruin anyone's rights?
    Do you really need a biology lesson?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1355937327160446978

This is the leader of the new regime.

LMAO!
    Isn't browning the guy who claimed to be a black gay guy?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How does allowing people who go through the process of changing their gender to compete ruin anyone's rights?
    A level playing field is hard to manage even without transition being included. There are several women who have been excluded because their natural hormone levels were considered illegal. Then when you add transitioned people in they are often taking banned substances as part of their transition in addition to the problem of muscle mass and explosion differences between the two generic genders.

And the "right" in question would be the "right" to equitable competition I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Do you really need a biology lesson?
    Yes please. Then of course, again we're talking about people who go through the process of the transition. So if you're just talking about a guy saying he is a woman to compete, then you're talking about something that isn't even close to what I'm talking about.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A level playing field is hard to manage even without transition being included. There are several women who have been excluded because their natural hormone levels were considered illegal. Then when you add transitioned people in they are often taking banned substances as part of their transition in addition to the problem of muscle mass and explosion differences between the two generic genders.

And the "right" in question would be the "right" to equitable competition I guess.
    Instead of looking under the hood, maybe we just make the determination on those hormone levels. Easy peasy, I'm a problem solver.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    most of them that are working on the pipeline are union workers, there are jobs opening up and the union will be working to get these people into it.

This is what makes me so mad about the people crying "Biden killed thousands of jobs" well you idiot how many times do jobs get talked about and get prepped for and at the last minute they don't happen. There have been a ton of jobs that my dad has been told to get ready for and the day before he gets called the job ends, you know what he did, called his union hall and got his name put on the list.

The non union guys can't do that but, guess what they are going to get other jobs one way or the other. what were they gonna do when the Pipeline job ended in 3 months? pipelines usually don't last that long in 1 area because they are going to work as hard and fast as they can to get the pipe in the ground.
    one of the things I saw is that these workers that no longer have a job could simply get a job within whatever will help green America.

https://saraacarter.com/fox-news-rep...er-green-jobs/
    “When is it that the Biden administration is going to let the thousands of fossil fuel industry workers, whether it’s pipeline workers or construction workers, who are either out of work or will soon be out of work because of the Biden EO, when it is and where it is they can go for their green job?” Doocy asked.

“That is something the administration has promised,” he added. “There is now a gap, so I’m just curious when that happens, when those people can count on that.”
    Doocy then pointed out to Psaki that she previously said those workers would be getting “green jobs” and quoted AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, a friend of the president, having said he wished Biden had more carefully “paired” the job losses in the fossil fuels industry and the job creation in the green energy industry.

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/st...77341916291074
    It’s been over 20 days since Joe Biden eliminated the livelihoods of thousands of Americans by canceling the Keystone pipeline.

And still no word on when we can expect Biden’s green “jobs plan” to kick into action.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Joe Biden's Presidency

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Easier to be an adult and admit you were wrong but you be you.
    Can you point out what/where I’m deflecting from? Should be simple for you since you’re such an intelligent guy.

Seems like you’re taking a page out of your own “How to deflect when you lose an argument” textbook you have written.

You have zero self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have zero self-awareness.
    There seems to be no limit to the depths of the hole that Brett continues to dig himself into.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 02-11-2021 at 03:28 PM.

There seems to be no limit to the depths of the hole that Brett continues to dig himself into.
    That's what happens when you have no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Instead of looking under the hood, maybe we just make the determination on those hormone levels. Easy peasy, I'm a problem solver.
    Problem is that's a REALLY tough technical distinction as to what determines performance.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1360...sting-athletes

Muscle mass that processes oxygen faster/better is maintained in transitioned women even with testosterone suppressors.

The thing is it's not a political issue. Maybe it should be done like LeMans racing where they measure the athlete and put them in a class with other similar athletes rather than by splitting by chosen gender.

Can you point out what/where I’m deflecting from? Should be simple for you since you’re such an intelligent guy.

Seems like you’re taking a page out of your own “How to deflect when you lose an argument” textbook you have written.
    You mean where you refuse to admit you stopped reading. That you failed to interpret. That you refuse to apologize. That instead you deflect and attack me because of your lack of understanding?

It's easy when I have your shoulders to stand upon.