Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1355937327160446978

This is the leader of the new regime.

LMAO!
    Unbelievable. Proud Boys posing as President Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Biden kills thousands of jobs with the pipeline decision.

Now these poor pipeline workers will be struggling to make a simple gas and food bill.

Say it ain’t so Joe.......
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 02-10-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Biden kills thousands of jobs with the pipeline decision.

Now these poor pipeline workers will be struggling to make a simple gas and food bill.

Say it ain’t so Joe.......
    They just moved to the next job, they'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    They just moved to the next job, they'll be fine.
    what other jobs do all of these people move to that they have no qualifications for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...vaccine-center

Biden condemned as 'sexist' after telling Arizona nurse she looks 'like a freshman'
    President Biden is being slammed as “sexist” for comments he made to a nurse at a vaccination site in Arizona about her looks.

“Are you a freshman at the university?” Biden asked nurse Brittney Hayes as he and Vice President Kamala Harris took a virtual tour of the State Farm Stadium vaccination site in Glendale on Monday.

“No, no,” Hayes responded.

“You look like a freshman,” the president continued.

Hayes thanked him for his words, which came after she explained the coronavirus vaccination process in the area and how people can get the Pfizer vaccine.

“Well, no, thank you for what you’re doing. It really matters,” he said.
    https://twitter.com/NBSaphierMD/stat...26934755995650
    Women in health care are no stranger to sexists comments made my men, especially those in superior positions.

I don't think this is "as bad" as some are making it out to be, but still creepy and inappropriate thing to say.

I don't think Biden intended it to be that way, but that is how it came off to some.

still something worth criticizing from someone who has made women feel uncomfortable before even if unintended, something he was told about before.

to be clear I would have felt the same if Trump had said something similar/comparable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what other jobs do all of these people move to that they have no qualifications for.
    Well, they are union members who work for companies that bid these 4-8 month contracts. So, they just go to work on the other jobs these companies contracted. Now, it's likely that some small young companies were really hurt because they needed to invest in expensive equipment to complete the contract or because this was a good government contract that allowed the company to get some money in the bank. Most of the companies involved in jobs like this are so massive that they just move on to the next job and get their bidders bidding to fill the schedule up again.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree that we probably shouldn’t be allowing transgenders to compete in women’s sports but Brett said “destroying all the rights women have fought for”. I don’t think transgenders competing in sports is going to lose women the right to vote...
    Of course it won't. Clearly my comment was about women's advancements in having sports. Way to fly off again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thank you for asking. Allow me to answer you with a very simple no.
    And you are simply....wait for it...one word coming.....wrong

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Is not this Administration destroying all the rights women have worked so hard to gain by allowing transgender athletes?
    Of course it won't. Clearly my comment was about women's advancements in having sports. Way to fly off again.
    Strictly about sports? It's like you haven't a clue that anyone here can go back and re-read what you have previously posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Strictly about sports? It's like you haven't a clue that anyone here can go back and re-read what you have previously posted.
    You can't cause you ended the bold before you got to .....ya know...sports.

The Neera Tandem confirmation hearings have been amazing. She's an easy target for everyone. Easy to make bad faith attacks on if you're a right winger -- like Hawley criticizing her for taking corporate money (hypocrisy) or any of them criticizing her for being mean on Twitter (also hypocrisy).

Easy to make good faith attacks if you're a left-winger, though. I don't doubt that she'll be confirmed -- especially because I don't think Bernie cares to stop it. But it would be great if she was. She represents the worst of corporate/establishment/insert-other-buzzword Democrats. She's a run-of-the-mill Twitter ****-poster, too. She's also done some absolutely indefensible things before that fall outside of political disagreements.

Either way, it's not hard to find people that aren't easy lay-up for those bad faith attacks. It's not hard to find people much better than Tanden. But it is what it is.

https://twitter.com/CaseStudyQB/stat...49897247240201

"You called Senator Bernie Sanders everything but an ignorant ****."

EDIT: Honestly, I'd gain more respect for her if she stood by her tweets about the Republican ghouls. Tom Cotton is a fraud! Ted Cruz has less of a heart than a Vampire! Mitch McConnell is tantamount to Voldemort! Show a spine
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-10-2021 at 01:32 PM.
    HELLO

Clearly not, because I'm not the only won who responded calling your comment ridiculous. If you want it to be clear, state clearly that you're talking about women's rights in sports.

You can't cause you ended the bold before you got to .....ya know...sports.
    No, he didn't. The rest of your post was: by allowing transgender athletes?

You didn't use the word sports and that doesn't say what you're talking about relates only to sports. Look, I don't have time to teach you the English language, but this is a pathetic defense, even for you.

Clearly not, because I'm not the only won who responded calling your comment ridiculous. If you want it to be clear, state clearly that you're talking about women's rights in sports.
    Don't ever think you are alone in your bad thinking

No, he didn't. The rest of your post was: by allowing transgender athletes?

You didn't use the word sports and that doesn't say what you're talking about relates only to sports. Look, I don't have time to teach you the English language, but this is a pathetic defense, even for you.
    I know. In your world Athletes don't do sports. I don't need to know more about your world that you live. I'm good with my blue skies.