Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3144
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Some of what Sluggo said was conspiracy theory stuff, but some of it is commentary on the media bias and it hasn't been this blatant in a while. The media is fawning over Biden to a kind of gross degree.
    Anything specific?

I am pretty sure media has always been quite horrible/partisan with bias...

What I took from Biden's comment was why say "100 days"? Why put a date on it? Every time a date as been put down it's been an easy thing for people to point to and say "See! It didn't work like you said! Why should I listen to anything you say from now on?" Like Newsome in LA saying 2 weeks, then it became 6 weeks then 2 weeks before it was "indefinitely" Putting dates on this thing is just asking for questioning to happen.
    Politicians love catchphrases. It probably goes part in parcel to his 100 million vaccines in a 100 days. At that point, they think the number of cases will drop significantly, which could very well be the case. The natural proliferation of this is going to slow down in spring and summer months on its own as well. This is the most critical period right now. You're already seeing plateauing in cases because we have enough separation from the holidays where people who would have had the virus from family gatherings and all the holiday activities. Its funny people pushing that as a conspiracy as well though. That because Biden became president now the numbers are plateauing. Apparently they don't understand how disease transmission or virus incubation periods work.

You're right though. Wearing masks should be emphasized until we are doing a complete 180 on this virus in terms of case load.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-23-2021 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    JoeB is our absolute savior.

Day after he is inaugurated Amazon jumped on board with their distribution network. (Gee……wonder why they didn't get on board with that distribution network a week, a month, a few months earlier??? They must have gotten new trucks on January 20. I bet that's it)

Day after he is inaugurated the Covid Death-O-Meter disappeared from CNN. So I guess we're OK now.

JoeB's arms "extended out from the Lincoln Memorial in a show of unity as symbolized by hundreds of lanterns on the mall."

Inauguration day all of a sudden all the women in DC were stylish and wearing beautiful clothes again. Fashion that just "pulled it all together." Clothes can be unifying……didn't you know that??? First Lady Forever made a brilliant fashion statement by just leaving her coat open and letting the gold buckle be seen by everyone. Ask Joy Reid if she can still talk. She was speechless there for a while. If only some of this fashion sense could have reached out to Melania…she looked ridiculous leaving AF1 in Florida. Oh if only.

A few days after inauguration "The Fauch" announced that Covid was now on a plateau and stabilizing.

All this in just a few days.

JoeB is like ths avenging angels (are you alloiwed to say "angels" here???) that destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah. Overnight, JoeB saves us all.

And always remember…there is no media bias.
    What are taking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You come off as completely enraged and unhinged about some pretty trivial ish. Maybe put down the FOX News for a few weeks.
    He sounds angry that Biden is attempting to control covid.

What a weird thing to be angry about.

I guess the sit back and watch 400k Americans die is the national.plan he was hoping to stick to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Some of what Sluggo said was conspiracy theory stuff, but some of it is commentary on the media bias and it hasn't been this blatant in a while. The media is fawning over Biden to a kind of gross degree.
    Look, im on board with any criticism of our media. But we went from.a president who didn't bat an eye at 400k dead americans to one who is now taking it serious and trying to actively fight it. Of course the media is going to fawn over him. For the first time in covid we actually have a leader in charge. It can do wonders for our country.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again, he went on the offensive from the beginning. You want a fairer shake? Don't call every news network not named Fox News (when he campaigned) "fake news".

I was just stating the fact that it happened. It doesn't matter what side softball questions come from. They're wrong but Fox News was definitely kissing Trump's *** most of his presidency.
    Fox News had nothing to do with what Trump said about other media, or what other media said about Trump.

Fox could have treated Trump the same as other media, and nothing else would have changed. this is how those media are, more against any Republicans while supporting Democrats.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Fox News had nothing to do with what Trump said about other media, or what other media said about Trump.

Fox could have treated Trump the same as other media, and nothing else would have changed. this is how those media are, more against any Republicans while supporting Democrats.
    Where did I say that? I said Trump went on the offensive with anything not named Fox News when his candidacy started. Do you remember MSNBC and CNN treating George W Bush with the same indignation they did with Trump? I don't. They disagreed with his policies and questioned his competence but never talked about him being this narcissistic evil megalomaniac they did with Trump. You don't get to accuse major news networks of constantly portraying false narratives and expect a complete unbiased retort.

I'm not saying MSNBC or CNN would start supporting Trump either. I'm saying that Trump only exacerbated the response due his constant barrage of "fake news" proclamations. Nowhere among major news networks does a completely objective stance exist.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-23-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What are taking about?
    Remember when Sluggo said he gives all Presidents a chance? This is Clearly him supporting Biden and giving him a chance...

I wish Republicans could demonstrate some common sense.

https://twitter.com/conspirator0/sta...988239361?s=20

Trying to expose your racism so blatantly...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    JoeB is our absolute savior.

Day after he is inaugurated Amazon jumped on board with their distribution network. (Gee……wonder why they didn't get on board with that distribution network a week, a month, a few months earlier??? They must have gotten new trucks on January 20. I bet that's it)

Day after he is inaugurated the Covid Death-O-Meter disappeared from CNN. So I guess we're OK now.

JoeB's arms "extended out from the Lincoln Memorial in a show of unity as symbolized by hundreds of lanterns on the mall."

Inauguration day all of a sudden all the women in DC were stylish and wearing beautiful clothes again. Fashion that just "pulled it all together." Clothes can be unifying……didn't you know that??? First Lady Forever made a brilliant fashion statement by just leaving her coat open and letting the gold buckle be seen by everyone. Ask Joy Reid if she can still talk. She was speechless there for a while. If only some of this fashion sense could have reached out to Melania…she looked ridiculous leaving AF1 in Florida. Oh if only.

A few days after inauguration "The Fauch" announced that Covid was now on a plateau and stabilizing.

All this in just a few days.

JoeB is like ths avenging angels (are you alloiwed to say "angels" here???) that destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah. Overnight, JoeB saves us all.

And always remember…there is no media bias.
    I wish Republicans had just an ounce of self-awareness.

1. Remember when Republicans were trying to convince everyone that Fauci was a big Trumper? Because he wouldn't criticize him directly? Meanwhile everyone with a brain knew he was just avoiding criticizing him because the big baby in chief would fire him? Then he dared tell people that Trump "Took his words out of context" and then all of a sudden he's just another guy on the GOP hit list? It's amazing how vapid you guys are. The first rule of being a Republican is now "say nice things about Trump, and lie for him".

2. All this talk from the right about freedom of speech and nothing said about Trump blocking Fauci from coming onto certain shows. The president was literally trying to block the nations best asset of information from doing his job. A bunch of college students try to block Shapiro from speaking at a college, and it's a communist uprising. But the POTUS trying to stop the best information possible that would save lives during a pandemic... Not even a ****ing whisper form you.

3. You realize Plateauing isn't really a good thing right? Like that means it's at it's peak and it's going to stabilize there for awhile (look at a picture of what a plateau is if you are confused). Where Fauci is happy is that Biden is actually doing something to help the pandemic. He's actually putting forth plans to get vaccinations by enacting the defense protection act so we can make more vaccines. He has a plan to actually have places where people can get vaccinated. He has a president and cabinet that are listening to the science.

The good news is the "Plateau" effect will happen when all of a sudden the amount of infections drops drastically. So people will be getting infected at a much lower rate due to the vaccinations.

But hey. I'm sure he's just a liberal and hates trump... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

1. Remember when Republicans were trying to convince everyone that Fauci was a big Trumper? Because he wouldn't criticize him directly? Meanwhile everyone with a brain knew he was just avoiding criticizing him because the big baby in chief would fire him? Then he dared tell people that Trump "Took his words out of context" and then all of a sudden he's just another guy on the GOP hit list? It's amazing how vapid you guys are. The first rule of being a Republican is now "say nice things about Trump, and lie for him".

2. All this talk from the right about freedom of speech and nothing said about Trump blocking Fauci from coming onto certain shows. The president was literally trying to block the nations best asset of information from doing his job. A bunch of college students try to block Shapiro from speaking at a college, and it's a communist uprising. But the POTUS trying to stop the best information possible that would save lives during a pandemic... Not even a ****ing whisper form you.

3. You realize Plateauing isn't really a good thing right? Like that means it's at it's peak and it's going to stabilize there for awhile (look at a picture of what a plateau is if you are confused). Where Fauci is happy is that Biden is actually doing something to help the pandemic. He's actually putting forth plans to get vaccinations by enacting the defense protection act so we can make more vaccines. He has a plan to actually have places where people can get vaccinated. He has a president and cabinet that are listening to the science.

The good news is the "Plateau" effect will happen when all of a sudden the amount of infections drops drastically. So people will be getting infected at a much lower rate due to the vaccinations.

I'm pretty sure he said at multiple points that COVID would become a non story after the election, then after the inauguration, and they'll be another goal post moved soon. Always pivot points. Just like Biden's mental faculties won't make it to the inauguration, won't make it 6 months into his presidency, etc. This is usually what we hear from the Trump crowd.

Meanwhile, COVID is still the most talked about subject in US and the rest of the world.

I have to believe that people who think the plateauing thing is somehow tied to Biden's first week in office don't understand how viruses are spread. The reasons why we are seeing plateauing cases is because people aren't gathering like they were a month or two ago. 3 million people traveled (via airlines) for Thanksgiving in the US. Presumably that many traveled for Christmas. Hence the jump in cases. We are 3 weeks separated from the last major holiday so yes, the virus case load has lowered and they think it will continue that way because there are no major holidays in the near future. Not to mention, we have a vaccine now. 14 million people being vaccinated in the US (so far) is also going to lower case loads even if most of those people only received the first dose.

Trump knew Fauci would hurt his campaign towards re-election. The more honest Fauci was about the obstruction and ineptitude of the Trump administration in regards to the virus, the more trouble he would have with voters. Good thing in the end is most people saw through that ******** anyways.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-24-2021 at 03:57 AM.

I'm not a doctor but someone needs to explain to me why the AstraZeneca vaccine wasn't part of the 100 million doses in a 100 days too. If it was good enough for Europe, India, Canada, and South America to approve usage of and buy in large volume, I don't see why the US didn't. Even if its not as effective as the Moderna and Pfizer one, the process of inoculating people will help in further reducing case loads and getting this to be a thing of the past sooner.

I hope the Johnson and Johnson one shot vaccine is approved next month. It doesn't need to be temperature controlled and a one shot deal will go a long way in speeding up the process of getting everyone who wants it vaccinated.

I never took the time to think back, but yea, lol, that's pretty much exactly how it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wish Republicans could demonstrate some common sense.

https://twitter.com/conspirator0/sta...988239361?s=20

Trying to expose your racism so blatantly...
    These people are the worst man.