Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 690 of 843 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 12640
    Nobody on the right has any thoughts on Joe’s record apprehensions? It would seem to fly in the face of this narrative that the border is open. His DHS had more apprehensions than any of the 48 months of Donald Trump, who we were told was the toughest on the border in modern history.

I've been repeatedly assured that he campaigned on opening the border.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody on the right has any thoughts on Joe’s record apprehensions? It would seem to fly in the face of this narrative that the border is open. His DHS had more apprehensions than any of the 48 months of Donald Trump, who we were told was the toughest on the border in modern history.
    It would seem to me that people doing their job regardless of the douchebag in chief would create an equivalency based on trajectories. When illegal border crossings are at an all time high, it's pretty obvious that those being caught illegally crossing the border would be pretty ****ing high.

$1000 that you're blowing up Twitter with this ****. Lol. You're an absolute idiot.

Edit: And the irony is that you'd be using that number as a negative against any republican president. You're just confirming that you're the biggest partisan hack on this site.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-23-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Obsessed bald man says what?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I know your stupid, but you're not that stupid. Correct?

Please refer to my last post in this thread.

Please refer to my last post in this thread.
    So...you are that stupid?

Marge Three Names has thoughts…well close to thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So...you are that stupid?
    You're not very good at following instructions, Mr. Grumpy.

What does someone out there think that Biden’s DHS should be apprehending less people?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What does someone out there think that Biden’s DHS should be apprehending less people?
    Whatever, really. The narrative is Biden was letting everyone in. He's not. Btw, if COVID didn't exist Trump would have had more illegal border crossing. The shutdown of world travel and the virus that people were scared the **** out of certainly curtailed legal/illegal immigration, tourism, etc. Should Democrats do a better job of immigrant control during a pandemic? Yes. Should they commit to immigration reform that has a more profound effect? I know not every liberal agrees on that subject but I do think they need to take a more hardline stance against illegal immigration.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-23-2021 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Whatever, really. The narrative is Biden was letting everyone in. He's not. Btw, if COVID didn't exist Trump would have had more illegal border crossing. The shutdown of world travel and the virus that people were scared the **** out of certainly curtailed legal/illegal immigration, tourism, etc. Should Democrats do a better job of immigrant control during a pandemic? Yes. Should they commit to immigration reform that has a more profound effect? I know not every liberal agrees on that subject but I do think they need to take a more hardline stance against illegal immigration.
    Until our ridiculous immigration system is fixed, I don't much care about illegal immigration. I know it's supposed to be the big brown evil, but it's just not. Oh no, some people want to risk their lives to come somewhere that they don't know anyone and have to constantly be looking over their shoulder to work a **** job for low pay and probably no benefits in order to try to have a better life, what horror!

I just don't care.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Until our ridiculous immigration system is fixed, I don't much care about illegal immigration. I know it's supposed to be the big brown evil, but it's just not. Oh no, some people want to risk their lives to come somewhere that they don't know anyone and have to constantly be looking over their shoulder to work a **** job for low pay and probably no benefits in order to try to have a better life, what horror!

I just don't care.
    I get it and I don't disagree with any of that. Yes, immigration reform is a systemic issue we have been kicking the can down on the road on for decades. Hopefully someone will eventually try to find a system that works a whole lot better than the one we currently have, although that's very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

I just don't care.
    Except for when terrorists come over from illegal crossings and blow up some buildings or kill a bunch of people…

Why don’t invite some of these people into your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You’re playing their game. Democrats are doing a great deal to prevent illegal immigration. I posted the numbers. Joe Biden has been president when the most illegal immigrants were prevented from entering our country. He has kept many of the policies that our country has relied on for decades to do so. His policy changes centered around legal immigration and people want to conflate those two because they are trying to limit legal immigration. Which is why we saw that number to lows under Trump. And not just due to COVID.