Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 649 of 831 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659699749 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 12453
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not according to this board.
    This board didn’t blame Trump because he was President, they blamed him for how badly he handled Covid while he was President. That is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This board didn’t blame Trump because he was President, they blamed him for how badly he handled Covid while he was President. That is a big difference.
    It's so ridiculously obvious.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Nah dude. They did do that but they also held him accountable for things one percent out of his control. They blamed everything, and I mean everything on trump..even went as far as blaming him for the hunter biden ****.

Yes they did. Time after time after time. Couldn't tell you how many people posted half truths and ran with them as bible and people only showing a snip it of what he said when the entire conversation was heard had nothing to to do with those portions. You guys blamed everything on his watch whether it was his doing it not.

Nah dude. They did do that but they also held him accountable for things one percent out of his control. They blamed everything, and I mean everything on trump..even went as far as blaming him for the hunter biden ****.
    Wahhh.

Yes they did. Time after time after time. Couldn't tell you how many people posted half truths and ran with them as bible and people only showing a snip it of what he said when the entire conversation was heard had nothing to to do with those portions. You guys blamed everything on his watch whether it was his doing it not.
    A lot of what you considered nothing was indeed bad and his fault. Not everything, but he did and said a lot that was bad.

To get into specifics. Pretty much everything he said and did about Covid was bad (except for him halting travel to China). He rightly deserves a lot of blame for that.

A lot of what you considered nothing was indeed bad and his fault. Not everything, but he did and said a lot that was bad.

To get into specifics. Pretty much everything he said and did about Covid was bad (except for him halting travel to China). He rightly deserves a lot of blame for that.

At least you have the good sense to not actually defend Trump’s handling of Covid. You know it was a train wreck, even if you can’t bring yourself to say it out loud.

At least you have the good sense to not actually defend Trump’s handling of Covid. You know it was a train wreck, even if you can’t bring yourself to say it out loud.
    Our handling of Covid has been a train wreck since the beginning. Telling people it was okay to ditch the masks over the summer caused a surge in outbreaks that we're still paying for it. It wasn't a Trump thing. It isn't a Biden thing. The government, as a whole, failed miserably. And Fauci has been the ringleader of idiocy.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

I've said for years. Trumps biggest problem was 100% not being able to dislodge his foot from his mouth. The dude earned every thing he got.

My other point is that this.biden fella didn't learn from his predecessor. He's narcissistic and definitely has foot in mouth issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Our handling of Covid has been a train wreck since the beginning. Telling people it was okay to ditch the masks over the summer caused a surge in outbreaks that we're still paying for it. It wasn't a Trump thing. It isn't a Biden thing. The government, as a whole, failed miserably. And Fauci has been the ringleader of idiocy.
    I think if we’d listened to Fauci we’d be a lot better off.

I've said for years. Trumps biggest problem was 100% not being able to dislodge his foot from his mouth. The dude earned every thing he got.

My other point is that this.biden fella didn't learn from his predecessor. He's narcissistic and definitely has foot in mouth issues.
    I think one of the deadliest decisions in recent memory was Trump’s decision to turn Covid into the next battlefield of the culture war.

I think if we’d listened to Fauci we’d be a lot better off.
    Disagree. Fauci is a politician, whether anyone wants to admit that or not, and he's spent the last two years flip flopping like one.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Disagree. Fauci is a politician, whether anyone wants to admit that or not, and he's spent the last two years flip flopping like one.
    He’s definitely not a politician. I think Trump made it en Vogue to blame Fauci, but Fauci wasn’t the one saying to liberate states, not wear masks, that Covid was gonna disappear, etc.

There is zero comparison. Fauci’a advice wasn’t intentionally counterproductive.

That was a Delta thing. People seem too often to forget how much that changed things.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP