Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 628 of 836 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 12539
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Hold up. Can guys not get pregnant anymore?
    Two guys having sex won't produce a child. So it should be able to count as contraception. Same as two ladies.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Two guys having sex won't produce a child. So it should be able to count as contraception. Same as two ladies.
    Thank you for stating what should be obvious to all, but Iím sorry to inform you that youíve been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nate is my favorite kind of liberal. Can't keep his own made up science straight.
    Wait. Aren't you the gut that pretends to be a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I have asked -- have you ever seen someone that abstains from sex get pregnant? Serious question.
    Sperm banks have entered the chat

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Wait. Aren't you the gut that pretends to be a doctor?
    The one and only.

Oh wait....nvm. We got like 3 or 4 of those around here and all of them come off as supremely insecure and/or as ignorant as they come on the very topics they claim to know best.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I have asked -- have you ever seen someone that abstains from sex get pregnant? Serious question.
    Serious answer: no. I have never seen someone who jacks off get pregnant either, is masturbation a contraceptive?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    He has plenty of posts that tell a different story. He repeatedly did not provide an answer while just repeating the same nonsense over and over. "Troll. Stop whining and complaining troll" etc. etc.

Who cares though?
    You really need to understand what trolling is instead of just using to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You quoted my post about the new rules and said you were on board. Is it different because one of the posters is on the left?

I am fine with what everyone did except the person that used the RP function to play gotcha. If someone wants to report Saddle I have no issues explaining the trolling going on before his post. That's called context. I can also show other posters throwing insults. Again the issue was the reported post and playing gotcha while there is tons of it all over now due to the new standards.
    The new rules are fine but itís funny how you are upset about ďtrollingĒ when throwing out insults like calling someone a ***** and other ridiculous insults is okay. How does that engage in discussion? You said posts still have to be relevant to the discussion and not derail the threads. How does calling someone a ***** encourage discussion or keep the conversation on topic?

Also donít you think itís possible Brett never saw the new rules? Instead of freaking out at him maybe he just never saw it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You really need to understand what trolling is instead of just using to use it

You are the one that seems to not understand, most on here have been experiencing it from him for a while. It's just what he does but that's alright. You simply want to defend someone you consider on your team, as always.

The new rules are fine but itís funny how you are upset about ďtrollingĒ when throwing out insults like calling someone a ***** and other ridiculous insults is okay. How does that engage in discussion? You said posts still have to be relevant to the discussion and not derail the threads. How does calling someone a ***** encourage discussion or keep the conversation on topic?

What in the world do you mean? Catman has been doing this for like a week, I am only calling it out now because of the gotcha game. You seem to constantly ignore context of what is happening to whine.

If you seriously think I should infract for posts not adding to the discussions I will start with yours. Lol you are just complaining to complain. Always finding ways to whine.

Also donít you think itís possible Brett never saw the new rules? Instead of freaking out at him maybe he just never saw it?

I asked him but he never answered me (nor did the other poster that reported something despite posting in here). Even if so there are tons of others trolling and insulting. He was clearly playing some gotcha. I think it is obvious at this point both were. Hopefully they stop moving forward.

What in the world do you mean? Catman has been doing this for like a week, I am only calling it out now because of the gotcha game. You seem to constantly ignore context of what is happening to whine.

If you seriously think I should infract for posts not adding to the discussions I will start with yours. Lol you are just complaining to complain. Always finding ways to whine.
    Catman is not a troll. Iíve known him on here for many many years and he was part of my site back in the day. You clearly only look at one side of things which is what all the other liberal moderators do on here.

Joe Biden's Presidency

I asked him but he never answered me (nor did the other poster that reported something despite posting in here). Even if so there are tons of others trolling and insulting. He was clearly playing some gotcha. I think it is obvious at this point both were. Hopefully they stop moving forward.
    Yeah Iím sure all the liberal posters on here who reported things before the new rules reported other liberal posters. Lmao

Joe Biden's Presidency

Yeah Iím sure all the liberal posters on here who reported things before the new rules reported other liberal posters. Lmao

I think it is clear who is constantly reporting things and Itís not a side itís a person

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.