Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 599 of 844 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 12657
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Y’all bought gold yet? Republicans are sending us over the cliff. They won’t even help their own states.

The vote was 48 for and 50 against. All 50 Republican senators voted against it. Which 2 Democrats didn't vote?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The vote was 48 for and 50 against. All 50 Republican senators voted against it. Which 2 Democrats didn't vote?
    Schumer changed his vote from a yes to a no once it became obvious it wasn’t going to pass because by doing so, he retains the ability to bring the measure to the floor for another vote.

I don’t know which Democrats abstained though, or which Republican (if any).

Spend. Spend. Spend.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I believe, troll, I told you all of that. It is nothing newsworthy. Unfortunately for you, troll, you did not provide this within a reasonable amount of time.
    Now, on to the present bit of trolling. Biden opened the borders, as he said he would. I agree that more immigration is a good idea. If you, troll, don't want more immigrants as it appears that you don't, that is a problem that you will have to deal with yourself.
    Where is your evidence that he campaigned on unfettered access at the border?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Spend. Spend. Spend.
    The entire bill is paid for. The real "spending" was when back in 2017 they cut trillions in taxes and never did anything to raise the money to fill the hole in the debt and deficit it blew sky high.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The entire bill is paid for. The real "spending" was when back in 2017 they cut trillions in taxes and never did anything to raise the money to fill the hole in the debt and deficit it blew sky high.
    More newspeak.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

More newspeak.
    The only two Presidents who added more debt as a % of the economy than Trump were Bush and Lincoln.

Tell us again how against spending you are
    Last edited by valade16; 09-27-2021 at 09:58 PM.

More newspeak.
    Lol. You don't know what newspeak is.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The only two Presidents who added more debt as a % of the economy than Trump were Bush and Lincoln.

Tell us again how against spending you are
    It was all Donald Trump!!! Certainly they're weren't any democrats in congress pushing for spending.

It was all Donald Trump!!! Certainly they're weren't any democrats in congress pushing for spending.
    There were, Trump managed to outspend even them.

There were, Trump managed to outspend even them.
    When they voted to suspend the debt limit in 2019 it was overwhelmingly favored by democrats rather than republicans.

When they voted to suspend the debt limit in 2019 it was overwhelmingly favored by democrats rather than republicans.
    Neat.

As I have always said, Trump is no conservative. He has been a Democrat most of his adult life.

Neat.
    And now the democrats are pushing a 3.5 trillion dollar spending deal. Kinda seems to be a pattern regarding who likes to spend money.

You may want to speak to your local CBO representative about that 'already paid for' ********.