Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 597 of 827 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 12396
  1. #8941
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,829
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You simply cannot prove your statement, can you? I listed unfettered access as a definition of "open". I did not say that Biden campaigned on unfettered access. I simply stated the fact that he campaigned on opening the borders. What you take from a dictionary definition of "open" is not necessarily the only possible use of the word.
    I am not a liar. You sir, simply do not want more immigrants, or so it would seem.
    There is a profound difference between opening the border and an open border.

  2. #8942
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    “If true” because you’ve proved that you’re a liar.
    And, by the way, the "if true" was regarding my position on more immigration. I support more immigration. Probably more than you do.
    I am not a liar.

  3. #8943
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I really think that if someone says something and claims it as fact, then is asked for proof, then doubles down without sharing proof or admitting that they’re wrong, then they should take a week off from the forum to figure out how to have a competent conversation.

    I wish we had a poster here that could, I dunno, moderate this sort of stuff.
    There'd literally be no conservatives outside of Scoots.

    I get irritated with Scoots but he has a foundation for his beliefs that go beyond Facebook memes.

    They're literally all trolls pedaling in propaganda and misinformation.

  4. #8944
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There is a profound difference between opening the border and an open border.
    You are correct about that. Right now, we have an "open" border.

  5. #8945
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And, by the way, the "if true" was regarding my position on more immigration. I support more immigration. Probably more than you do.
    I am not a liar.
    You are a liar. You post lies all the time. You never source things.

    Because you make them up. And reality is irrelevant.

  6. #8946
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,829
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are correct about that. Right now, we have an "open" border.
    But you support that.

  7. #8947
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,382
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just because people are arguing Biden didn’t campaign for an open border doesn’t mean they don’t agree with that themselves.
    He knows. This is just another attempt at distraction.

  8. #8948
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,382
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And what is your point here? WWW.antifa.com still links to the white house.
    Give it up little troll. You cannot do anything but look stupid dying on this hill.
    Are you trying to suggest that someone buying a domain and making it redirect to the White House page is the same as Biden's campaign page still existing? Because it's very clearly not.

    I am not the one who makes claims and refuses to back them up.

  9. #8949
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,382
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did he campaign on continuing the wall? Did he say that he was going to enforce "stay in Mexico"? No to both. He said he would welcome more immigrants. In December 2020, he said "Come on in".
    Now, just give it up. You are nearly as bad as the little troll.
    The election was rather famously held in early November of 2020, making December of 2020 well after the campaign had ended given that, again, the election had already happened. I don't know the context of this quote, if it even happened, because it's yet another thing you've claimed without a shred of sourcing, but either way it doesn't matter because the campaign was over and he was already President-Elect then.

  10. #8950
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But you support that.
    I support more immigration than Trump allowed.

  11. #8951
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,829
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I support more immigration than Trump allowed.
    Do you support completely open borders or not?

  12. #8952
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The election was rather famously held in early November of 2020, making December of 2020 well after the campaign had ended given that, again, the election had already happened. I don't know the context of this quote, if it even happened, because it's yet another thing you've claimed without a shred of sourcing, but either way it doesn't matter because the campaign was over and he was already President-Elect then.
    Of course you don't know the context of the quote. You failed to pay attention to the campaign last year. Your decision as to who to vote for was easy. Had the Democrats nominated a Hostess Twinkee, you would have proudly voted for it, because it was running against Trump.
    The quote was a continuation of one of the themes of his campaign.

  13. #8953
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,382
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Of course you don't know the context of the quote. You failed to pay attention to the campaign last year. Your decision as to who to vote for was easy. Had the Democrats nominated a Hostess Twinkee, you would have proudly voted for it, because it was running against Trump.
    The quote was a continuation of one of the themes of his campaign.
    Excellent!

    Give me a source for this other than "dude, trust me."

  14. #8954
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You are a liar. You post lies all the time. You never source things.

    Because you make them up. And reality is irrelevant.
    Never? Interesting claim to make. Please prove this statement to be true.

  15. #8955
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Are you trying to suggest that someone buying a domain and making it redirect to the White House page is the same as Biden's campaign page still existing? Because it's very clearly not.

    I am not the one who makes claims and refuses to back them up.
    Yes you are, little troll. For example, I give you the abortion thread, and much of the Covid thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •