Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 593 of 844 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 12657
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What hypocrite? I am in favor of more immigration. It appears that you and the little troll are opposed to it.
    Let’s let everyone in! Bipartisanship!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    No not at all. You said Biden campaigned on open borders in a negative manner. You then fall on your face when asked to back that up (which should've been so simple with how confident you were).

Anyone who just asks for that easy evidence is referred to as a "Troll" by you.

Now all of a sudden when you can't look any stupider, you're saying Biden campaigned on enhancing immigration and you're in favor of it.

You're a ****ing hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did? I said he campaigned on opening the borders. If you took that to mean that I disagreed with his policy, that is on you. It is one of the few things I agreed with him on.
    Not everyone that asks for evidence (which I supplied, by the way) is a troll. The troll is a troll, as he refuses to answer any legitimate questions on any topic and continues to whine and complain.
    Last edited by catman; 09-26-2021 at 10:21 PM.

I did? I said he campaigned on opening the borders. If you took that to mean that I disagreed with his policy, that is on you. It is one of the few things I agreed with him on.
    Not everyone that asks for evidence (which I supplied, by the way) is a troll. The troll is a troll, as he refuses to answer any legitimate questions on any topic and continues to whine and complain.
    The best way to open the borders is to fire everyone at CBP. Let’s get those pink slips ready!

I did? I said he campaigned on opening the borders.
    Which he didn’t do.

If you took that to mean that I disagreed with his policy, that is on you. It is one of the few things I agreed with him on.
    (Not everyone that asks for evidence which I supplied, by the way)
    You did not supply any evidence for what you claimed.

is a troll. The troll is a troll, as he refuses to answer any legitimate questions on any topic and continues to whine and complain.
    This is what you are doing.

You have not provided evidence, as I showed. Ignoring that post doesn't make it stop existing.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

What actual evidence did you supply? So if you're not a hypocrite (if you actually did support open borders to begin with), you're just a liar. Got it.

I’m petitioning we introduce the bipartisan “Repeal the CBP Act”. Me and Catman are going to get this law signed!

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You have not provided evidence, as I showed. Ignoring that post doesn't make it stop existing.
    Troll away, little troll. Troll away.
    You said you want a legitimate discussion? Stop being arrogant and condescending when you have no standing to do either. You are not the greatest at providing answers to questions. If you will answer the open questions still outstanding........I won't hold my breath, however.
    Again, I do not oppose opening the borders. It appears that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    What actual evidence did you supply? So if you're not a hypocrite (if you actually did support open borders to begin with), you're just a liar. Got it.

I suggested that the troll look through the campaign footage from last year and the debates from the Democratic primaries.
    Again, I am pro-immigrant. I want to see more legal immigrants come into this country. If you have a problem with this, it is you that is a hypocrite and a liar. You appear to be both, while I am neither.

And, by the way, what is such a big deal about Biden campaigning on opening our borders to let more immigrants in? Are you all opposed to doing so? If not, I believe the Bard said it best "Methinks thou protesteth too much."

Troll away, little troll. Troll away.
    You said you want a legitimate discussion? Stop being arrogant and condescending when you have no standing to do either. You are not the greatest at providing answers to questions. If you will answer the open questions still outstanding........I won't hold my breath, however.
    Again, I do not oppose opening the borders. It appears that you do.
    Again, quote where I said I oppose open borders. Hell, quote where I took a stance on it one way or the other. All I've done is ask you for evidence of your claim.

Evidence that you have yet to provide.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

I suggested that the troll look through the campaign footage from last year and the debates from the Democratic primaries.
    Again, I am pro-immigrant. I want to see more legal immigrants come into this country. If you have a problem with this, it is you that is a hypocrite and a liar. You appear to be both, while I am neither.
    I watched the debates. All of them. And the conventions. You are making this up.

It is not on me to demonstrate the claims you are making. The onus is on you.

Your continuous attempts at making claims, but then refusal to back any of it up shows that nothing you say has any merit.

Your beliefs are feelings. Nothing more. Dictated by your own bias and the awful news you watch to keep "informed".

You can say your "for immigrants" all you want or "knowledgeable about climate change" or "not a Trump supporter". But everything your pressed on this **** your proven to be one thing. Full of ****.

And, by the way, what is such a big deal about Biden campaigning on opening our borders to let more immigrants in? Are you all opposed to doing so? If not, I believe the Bard said it best "Methinks thou protesteth too much."
    Can you define open borders for us? That would be immensely helpful for us to understand why you keep mentioning open borders in reference to Joe Biden or any policy for that matter. I have a couple of useful sources for you:

https://joebiden.com/immigration/
    https://www.cato.org/blog/bidens-bor...t-open-borders
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Did I say I was upset that Biden is letting more immigrants in? All I said was that he campaigned on opening the borders and the trolls started their inevitable trolling. I approve of more immigration. We need workers in most of our industries and immigrants realize that they have to start at the bottom and work their way up. They are very energetic and willing to work anywhere.
    Now, trolls, you can discontinue your trolling.
    Do you support Biden’s policy of open borders?