Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2093
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,220
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    because they/we are greatly outnumbered here
    I guess they could go to a conservative forum (are there any) and just keep agreeing with each other like most of them here do.

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess they could go to a conservative forum (are there any) and just keep agreeing with each other like most of them here do.
    Does Fox Nation still operate?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,283
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I laugh at it all. One side cries and moans in one election year and then the other side does the same in other years.

    Biden only got elected because his name wasnít Donald Trump, and that is the ONLY REASON.

    JOE BIDEN brings absolutely nothing to the table.
    He brings competence to the table.

    At the end of the day that was trumps downfall. You can only get so far or do so much as an incompetent individual. 4 year of fail after fail is going to catch up to anyone.

    His emotional.draw and his america first rhetoric was good and effective, but he has to be competent to make it fully work.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,283
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    :wave:

    well, I think we know why there's not more

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Why???

    Enlighten us.
    lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,992
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He brings competence to the table.

    At the end of the day that was trumps downfall. You can only get so far or do so much as an incompetent individual. 4 year of fail after fail is going to catch up to anyone.

    His emotional.draw and his america first rhetoric was good and effective, but he has to be competent to make it fully work.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Trump ran into an issue that he couldn't bully or mean tweet at to change its behavior. Handling COVID required consensus building and bipartisan activity. And that's just not something he is capable of at all. He only knows how to divide and attack not bring people together and consensus build.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #726
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,476
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Brewers hate the libs but heís admitted that Trump is acting like a clown and should go away


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure. However, sane isn't the term I'd use to describe his posts. Not to mention, dbroncsinmo is still too shell-shocked to even acknowledge the 2020 election (going on two weeks now), and many Republicans in general are still in denial as well.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-17-2020 at 02:57 PM.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,476
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I laugh at it all. One side cries and moans in one election year and then the other side does the same in other years.

    Biden only got elected because his name wasnít Donald Trump, and that is the ONLY REASON.

    JOE BIDEN brings absolutely nothing to the table.
    Nah, don't lie. You've def been crying about Biden being elected.

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,571
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure. However, sane isn't the term I'd use to describe his posts. Not to mention, dbroncsinmo is still too shell-shocked to even acknowledge the 2020 election (going on two weeks now), and many Republicans in general are still in denial as well.
    Jesus dude! What is there to discuss? Seriously, what is there to discuss?!

    You can drop this front of wanting me to be on here discussing an election. What the **** is there to discuss?!!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,828
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Am I misreading this or are you saying that both these two posters and the majority of Republicans have had sane opinions lately in regards to the election?
    Maybe I missed posts but it doesnít seem like theyíre rejecting that Biden won?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,828
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    :wave:

    well, I think we know why there's not more
    It was better in the past. Itís always polarized but Trumpism and the hate against it has made it impossible to have normal political debates.

    Iím hoping we move on from it. Itís fine to get heated over tax policy, abortion rights, etc. But having to have daily arguments of whether or not what the president said was racist or was he being sarcastic or why is he attacking everyone always? Itís ruined us.

    So for 2024 the GOP really needs to fix their primary process so that the respectable candidates donít split the GOP base and allow a nutjob to contend.


    What I loved about elections before 2016 is that no matter how much I disliked a candidate (often both), I didnít worry about the outcome as if lives and basic level of decency were on the line. Hoping we get back to responsible leadership and civil servant politicians (even with their dirt) rather than hateful inept candidates who only serve to grab headlines with asinine one liners; which goes beyond just Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,828
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    because they/we are greatly outnumbered here
    Seems self defeating no? Thereís not more conservatives because youíre outnumbered.

    There were a couple who disappeared after Trump got the nomination in 2016. Maybe theyíll be back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess they could go to a conservative forum (are there any) and just keep agreeing with each other like most of them here do.
    Thatís part of the problem though. People retreating to their bubbles.

    Conservative and liberal cable news channels. Now with Twitter censoring conservatives and their election comments (whether right or wrong is irrelevant) theyíve all left to create their own social media called Parlor or Parler? Canít remember the spelling.

    So weíll all get our information from separate places and live in different realities.

    And we wonder why it seems hopeless for bipartisan progress in DC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #733
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,476
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Jesus dude! What is there to discuss? Seriously, what is there to discuss?!

    You can drop this front of wanting me to be on here discussing an election. What the **** is there to discuss?!!
    Oh, man. This is one of your all time funniest posts ever! Thank you for making it very clear that this is still way too touchy of a subject for you to acknowledge (let alone actually discuss).

    You don't think it's at all odd that two weeks after election day, you still haven't even addressed what happened? You had so much to say leading up to election day, and now.....crickets. Look on the bright side though: at least all your posturing about making big bets on a Trump re-election were nothing but hot air.


  14. #734
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,036
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Thatís part of the problem though. People retreating to their bubbles.

    Conservative and liberal cable news channels. Now with Twitter censoring conservatives and their election comments (whether right or wrong is irrelevant) theyíve all left to create their own social media called Parlor or Parler? Canít remember the spelling.

    So weíll all get our information from separate places and live in different realities.

    And we wonder why it seems hopeless for bipartisan progress in DC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blame gerrymandering districts too. If districts are rigged for one side, whoeverís side, those districts are going to be electing individuals who represent, overwhelmingly, only one side of issues. If districts arenít rigged for one side, then candidates, in order to get elected, have to compromise and be reasonable in order to get enough votes to get elected and take that to Washington.

    It all starts at the grassroots.

  15. #735
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,476
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Maybe I missed posts but it doesnít seem like theyíre rejecting that Biden won?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could say that about one of them, but his PSD output has been far from sane lately. The other can't even acknowledge what happened and instead has basically gone in to hiding (and now completely flips out at the mere mention of his silence on the matter).

Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •