Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 354 of 408 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6106

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    So you think I'm collecting unemployment and simultaneously calling for it to end?
    My guess was SSD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-09-2021 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You've been proven to be such a fraud that your argument is now based on the assumption(ewing) that I don't have a job.

Meanwhile my argument is based on something you bragged about doing...
    You're trying so hard for a gotcha moment and failing miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I AM in the Army. Going to Law in a 4 year part time program. I actually will be traveling to Fort Dix for a military exercise in about a week.

Feel free to tell me literally anything about this job you have...
    Your assumption that I don't have a job is based on my opinion that covid unemployment should end and people should get back to work. It's absolutely *** backwords. We're living in 1984 where up is down.

I'm not telling you who I am or what I do. I've been on this site for 10 years...

If you think I'm the one who doesn't have a job feel free. You're always wrong and it continues.

How was the private beach in Hawaii? Normally a military man could never get that kind of a deal on that salary?
    Last edited by fingerbang; 05-09-2021 at 11:46 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're trying so hard for a gotcha moment and failing miserably.
    The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

The virus is still out there!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You're assumption that I don't have a job is based on my opinion that covid unemployment should end and people should get back to work. It's absolutely *** backwords. We're living in 1984 where up is down.

I'm not telling you who I am or what I do. I've been on this site for 10 years...

If you think I'm the one who doesn't have a job feel free. You're always wrong and it continues.

How was the private beach in Hawaii? Normally a military man could never get that kind of a deal on that salary?
    Iím basing it on the fact you wonít even tell people what you do, let alone where you work. Itís not that I think you donít have a job, itís that thereís nothing that suggests you do.

As for the pay, A. Iím a fairly decent rank so I get paid more and B. Itís kind of a dirty secret that the Military isnít actually that badly paid. Whenever people pull up how much service members make they only look at base pay, but we get all sorts of entitlements beyond that.

Would I be able to afford my opulent Hawaiian vacation were I unemployed?
    With that extra $300 a week burning a hole in your pocket, you could! But donít worry, you will be back to McDonalds soon LOL...

The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

Itís pathetic that youíre trying to justify your lack of wearing a mask while partying it up at the Florida coast for the past year by harping on me going to Hawaii over a year after Covidís outbreak on the recommendation that it was safe to travel.

The virus is still out there, but your credibility isnít.

Yeah, you're still failing. If he's fully vaccinated and he's taking proper precautions, what exactly is the issue? Its you who wants everything to return to pre-COVID normalcy without anything being done to mitigate spreading it. Did you get vaccinated yet? Are you encouraging others to do it? I'm betting the answer is no on both.

There is no gotcha moment there. People are traveling and are allowed to do normal things to lesser capacities. I've gone to a couple of Met games. Its not hypocritical despite your weak attempts to suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, you're still failing. If he's fully vaccinated and he's taking proper precautions, what exactly is the issue? Its you who wants everything to return to pre-COVID normalcy without anything being done to mitigate spreading it. Did you get vaccinated yet? Are you encouraging others to do it? I'm betting the answer is no on both.

There is no gotcha moment there. People are traveling and are allowed to do normal things to lesser capacities. I've gone to a couple of Met games. Its not hypocritical despite your weak attempts to suggest otherwise.
    I believe heís said heís gotten vaccinated but we have no way to verify. There are actually people out there buying fake vaccination cards. Who knows?

Like I said....

Iím basing it on the fact you wonít even tell people what you do, let alone where you work. Itís not that I think you donít have a job, itís that thereís nothing that suggests you do.

As for the pay, A. Iím a fairly decent rank so I get paid more and B. Itís kind of a dirty secret that the Military isnít actually that badly paid. Whenever people pull up how much service members make they only look at base pay, but we get all sorts of entitlements beyond that.
    You continue to avoid the most important question like the plague, i mean covid, if I was the unemployed person on this forum why would I be the one arguing against unemployment benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Nice on the Mets games. I'm gonna have to catch a Giants game sometime this summer.

You continue to avoid the most important question like the plague, i mean covid, if I was the unemployed person on this forum why would I be the one arguing against unemployment benefits?
    To cover up the fact that you're unemployed?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    To cover up the fact that you're unemployed?
    I'd definitely want free money if I was unemployed.

For the same reason I support a tax increase on my tax bracket? Plenty of people vote against their self interest politically, for a myriad of reasons.