Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 354 of 408 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6106
  1. #5296
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,786

    Joe Biden's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    So you think I'm collecting unemployment and simultaneously calling for it to end?
    My guess was SSD.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-09-2021 at 11:34 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #5297
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You've been proven to be such a fraud that your argument is now based on the assumption(ewing) that I don't have a job.

    Meanwhile my argument is based on something you bragged about doing...
    You're trying so hard for a gotcha moment and failing miserably.

  3. #5298
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,297
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I AM in the Army. Going to Law in a 4 year part time program. I actually will be traveling to Fort Dix for a military exercise in about a week.

    Feel free to tell me literally anything about this job you have...
    Your assumption that I don't have a job is based on my opinion that covid unemployment should end and people should get back to work. It's absolutely *** backwords. We're living in 1984 where up is down.

    I'm not telling you who I am or what I do. I've been on this site for 10 years...

    If you think I'm the one who doesn't have a job feel free. You're always wrong and it continues.

    How was the private beach in Hawaii? Normally a military man could never get that kind of a deal on that salary?
    Last edited by fingerbang; 05-09-2021 at 11:46 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  4. #5299
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,297
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're trying so hard for a gotcha moment and failing miserably.
    The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

    The virus is still out there!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  5. #5300
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,383
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You're assumption that I don't have a job is based on my opinion that covid unemployment should end and people should get back to work. It's absolutely *** backwords. We're living in 1984 where up is down.

    I'm not telling you who I am or what I do. I've been on this site for 10 years...

    If you think I'm the one who doesn't have a job feel free. You're always wrong and it continues.

    How was the private beach in Hawaii? Normally a military man could never get that kind of a deal on that salary?
    Iím basing it on the fact you wonít even tell people what you do, let alone where you work. Itís not that I think you donít have a job, itís that thereís nothing that suggests you do.

    As for the pay, A. Iím a fairly decent rank so I get paid more and B. Itís kind of a dirty secret that the Military isnít actually that badly paid. Whenever people pull up how much service members make they only look at base pay, but we get all sorts of entitlements beyond that.

  6. #5301
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Would I be able to afford my opulent Hawaiian vacation were I unemployed?
    With that extra $300 a week burning a hole in your pocket, you could! But donít worry, you will be back to McDonalds soon LOL...

  7. #5302
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,383
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

    The virus is still out there!!!
    Itís pathetic that youíre trying to justify your lack of wearing a mask while partying it up at the Florida coast for the past year by harping on me going to Hawaii over a year after Covidís outbreak on the recommendation that it was safe to travel.

    The virus is still out there, but your credibility isnít.

  8. #5303
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,786
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

    The virus is still out there!!!
    Yeah, you're still failing. If he's fully vaccinated and he's taking proper precautions, what exactly is the issue? Its you who wants everything to return to pre-COVID normalcy without anything being done to mitigate spreading it. Did you get vaccinated yet? Are you encouraging others to do it? I'm betting the answer is no on both.

    There is no gotcha moment there. People are traveling and are allowed to do normal things to lesser capacities. I've gone to a couple of Met games. Its not hypocritical despite your weak attempts to suggest otherwise.

  9. #5304
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, you're still failing. If he's fully vaccinated and he's taking proper precautions, what exactly is the issue? Its you who wants everything to return to pre-COVID normalcy without anything being done to mitigate spreading it. Did you get vaccinated yet? Are you encouraging others to do it? I'm betting the answer is no on both.

    There is no gotcha moment there. People are traveling and are allowed to do normal things to lesser capacities. I've gone to a couple of Met games. Its not hypocritical despite your weak attempts to suggest otherwise.
    I believe heís said heís gotten vaccinated but we have no way to verify. There are actually people out there buying fake vaccination cards. Who knows?

  10. #5305
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The gotcha moment happened when valade said the locksdowns weren't so bad when he said something along the lines of, "hey, even I went to Hawaii."

    The virus is still out there!!!
    Like I said....

  11. #5306
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,297
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím basing it on the fact you wonít even tell people what you do, let alone where you work. Itís not that I think you donít have a job, itís that thereís nothing that suggests you do.

    As for the pay, A. Iím a fairly decent rank so I get paid more and B. Itís kind of a dirty secret that the Military isnít actually that badly paid. Whenever people pull up how much service members make they only look at base pay, but we get all sorts of entitlements beyond that.
    You continue to avoid the most important question like the plague, i mean covid, if I was the unemployed person on this forum why would I be the one arguing against unemployment benefits?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  12. #5307
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, you're still failing. If he's fully vaccinated and he's taking proper precautions, what exactly is the issue? Its you who wants everything to return to pre-COVID normalcy without anything being done to mitigate spreading it. Did you get vaccinated yet? Are you encouraging others to do it? I'm betting the answer is no on both.

    There is no gotcha moment there. People are traveling and are allowed to do normal things to lesser capacities. I've gone to a couple of Met games. Its not hypocritical despite your weak attempts to suggest otherwise.
    Nice on the Mets games. I'm gonna have to catch a Giants game sometime this summer.

  13. #5308
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You continue to avoid the most important question like the plague, i mean covid, if I was the unemployed person on this forum why would I be the one arguing against unemployment benefits?
    To cover up the fact that you're unemployed?

  14. #5309
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,297
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    To cover up the fact that you're unemployed?
    I'd definitely want free money if I was unemployed.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  15. #5310
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,383
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You continue to avoid the most important question like the plague, i mean covid, if I was the unemployed person on this forum why would I be the one arguing against unemployment benefits?
    For the same reason I support a tax increase on my tax bracket? Plenty of people vote against their self interest politically, for a myriad of reasons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •