Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 539 of 829 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 12423
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Do people say Joe Biden is a climate change advocate? Because that's insane.

I honestly have zero, literally zero, faith that this administration fights even half as hard as they should fight climate change. Some with health care. The clock is ticking and there needs to be a lot, a lot, a lot of fight from this administration to make every bit of progress they can. The budget reconciliation process will be a good litmus test. They need to pass the boldest thing they can. The bipartisan bill on it's own is something, but it's does very, very, very little to shift us from our fossil fuel dominant infrastructure to something more green and renewable. We need a massive investment to make that shift. And again, the time is now. Defend Biden and the Dems all you want, but they can't fail. They can't.
    They will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Do you know anyone that is not concerned about that??? I mean, other than you.

Maybe the teachers should set new goalsÖÖlike trying to catch up to Latvia on math scores. (Math is that course with all the numbers and funny symbols.)
    We could improve our nation's test scores if we conducted some subtraction. If we jettison some of the states were math and science are taboo subjects and dating your sister was extra credit, our scores would shoot through the roof. Watch our numbers spike when we stop having to be weighed down by Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana's low scores.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The public school system is undoubtedly horrible. It needs to be fundamentally changed or abolished.

Fantasies about not counting disproportionately black and poor states in order to improve US numbers do not mean there aren't serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    The public school system is undoubtedly horrible. It needs to be fundamentally changed or abolished.
    Really? The public school system in my town is excellent.

Fantasies about not counting disproportionately black and poor states in order to improve US numbers do not mean there aren't serious problems.
    Why do you think fully privatizing education is a solution?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Why do you think fully privatizing education is a solution?
    My guess is government = bad. Market forces = Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Great. A Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    My guess is government = bad. Market forces = Jesus

Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We could improve our nation's test scores if we conducted some subtraction. If we jettison some of the states were math and science are taboo subjects and dating your sister was extra credit, our scores would shoot through the roof. Watch our numbers spike when we stop having to be weighed down by Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana's low scores.
    Lmao I love how you always take a dig at southern states even though itís 100%! better than your liberal area

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao I love how you always take a dig at southern states even though itís 100%! better than your liberal area

LOL Iím glad you believe this. Someone has to feel this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

These are the bottom ranked states in education and are currently filled to the brim with COVID that are leeching off blue state taxpayers you're talking about right? Thanks for the laugh bro.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Those 3 states definitely have below average education systems. However, the liberal inner cities make the tests scores from those 3 states look like the 95th percentile.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    These are the bottom ranked states in education and are currently filled to the brim with COVID that are leeching off blue state taxpayers you're talking about right? Thanks for the laugh bro.
    Sadly this is a long running trend. If we ever did let them get their plans of getting rid of Medicare and Social Security, their states would be hit the hardest. Blue states would take the tax money that was being collected by the federal government and create their own forms of each programs and more or less, the systems would run as they do now. But red states would lose that funding and be screwed since it would just get turned into a tax cut for people who don't need it and won't ever trickle down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Those 3 states definitely have below average education systems. However, the liberal inner cities make the tests scores from those 3 states look like the 95th percentile.
    Sounds like something you made up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like something you made up

Itís definitely not made up