Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 470 of 844 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 12659
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so, more privlige.
    You are truly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, don't be that way. Got your face all screwed up with that constipated look and talking gibberish.

Know what is funny? You started this whole thing to make me look bad but instead, you prove you are a Troll fool with zero creditability. A good troll would have taken the edit time stamp into consideration before attacking. You figure you play this game because Wes is always editing his post for grammar mistakes and still make them. So why don't I say he edit something that wasn't there in the first place like the word only. A nice word you used to accuse me of saying Only black democrats go to church on Sunday. Who would know? Deny his statement to the contrary and just attacking.

Let me know if I skipped anything. I didn't attend or graduate or flunk as in your case, Under the Bridge Academy.
    Just edit that post dude. It isn't difficult. You won't do it though because it will expose you as the liar you are.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Remember when Mueller was going to bring down Trump? Fun times. I even remember when you had him as your avatar. What happened to that btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way to deflect....exactly as he said you do.

Didnít you lie when you said he had the evidence and was going to bring him down?

Way to continue to prove his point.

So if the black republicans in GA think they arenít being suppressed by this law (and they were going to vote during that Sunday time frame) why would they be wrong? Dbroncos said he would take the word from you over sluggo. Iím saying what if there was a black republican in GA who posted in here and they felt the opposite of you? Why would his word or opinion be wrong then?

I am going by what those black democrats in Georgia are saying, not what I imagine or compose or made up.

Dude, you piss on every progressive idea and grievances and now you asking me to take a republican, no matter what skin color, seriously and with thought? To be considerate of their needs on this subject even when we don't know if they have an opinion on this?

Funny, we are on "if the black republicans aren't being suppressed" from "Wes doesn't give a damn about the oppressed black republican voters" "Wes is a liar, I have seen him edit his post"

Excuse me if I am leery of conversing with you. You like to play games.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just edit that post dude. It isn't difficult. You won't do it though because it will expose you as the liar you are.
    Now, you got my attention like a strange bug I found crawling in the mud. What are you talking about? What is the endgame here when it has been proven, by time-stamped you lied?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Didnít you lie when you said he had the evidence and was going to bring him down?

Are you equating being wrong with lying?

My mistake was putting any faith in a lifelong Republican.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

He is into calling people liars lately.

Will Rogers

So if we had another black poster here who said the opposite who is the same age as Wes, who would be wrong and who would be right?

It seems like you are trying to not understand. Iím not telling people who are part of a different community about their own life experience. So I will let you pretend Iím not answering despite providing an absolutely crystal clear answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It seems like you are trying to not understand. Iím not telling people who are part of a different community about their own life experience. So I will let you pretend Iím not answering despite providing an absolutely crystal clear answer.
    Lol. You've spent the last 4.5 years telling people who are part of a different community about their own life experience.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

No, he hasn't. You are lying again.

Will Rogers

Now, you got my attention like a strange bug I found crawling in the mud. What are you talking about? What is the endgame here when it has been proven, by time-stamped you lied?
    Edit the post you've already edited. This isn't rocket science.

Edit the post you've already edited. This isn't rocket science.
    You going to completely ignore how WalterWhite proved you wrong?

No, he hasn't. You are lying again.
    Yes he has. He'll do it again this week, next week and the following week. Since comprehension isn't your strong suit, I'll point it out to you when he does it next!
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-05-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You going to completely ignore how WalterWhite proved you wrong?
    He didn't. At all.