Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 469 of 844 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 12657
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will trust Wes on his view on how policies affect the black community and I will trust you on your views of how policies affect the insurrectionist community.
    So if we had another black poster here who said the opposite who is the same age as Wes, who would be wrong and who would be right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Only black Democrats go to church on Sunday. Top 10 list of dumbest things wes has said.
    This post of yours I'm quoting was made yesterday and his last edit was on July 3rd 15 minutes after he posted it! You are either a total liar or just completely dumb, or both.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 07-05-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    We all know you edited it. You know it as well. No point in arguing over it now though but you’re a liar

See my above post, or maybe not if you don't want to be humiliated.

I didn't even need to go back to know who was right in this exchange because rightists do nothing but lie, smear, insult, and troll. That's what you have to do when you have no defensible positions.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    See my above post, or maybe not if you don't want to be humiliated.

I didn't even need to go back to know who was right in this exchange because rightists do nothing but lie, smear, insult, and troll. That's what you have to do when you have no defensible positions.
    Remember when Mueller was going to bring down Trump? Fun times. I even remember when you had him as your avatar. What happened to that btw?

Laughed at by who? Be specific. Maybe dbroncos, but nobody else here thinks a whole lot of Harris I wouldn't imagine. She has no real charisma and like Hillary, comes off as very phony. In fact, the parallels between the two are pretty uncanny.
    Not Dbroncos, he isn't in the habit of ridiculing other posters or questioning their intelligence if they disagree with him. I leave off there, it isn't important. Funny you mention Hillary because Harris is her girl, Harris's sister work for Mrs. Clinton. Harris isn't the politician that Hillary is in covering her flaws and her arse.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no, more context
    privilege. it's only something that certain people can use for their benefit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Not Dbroncos, he isn't in the habit of ridiculing other posters or questioning their intelligence if they disagree with him. I leave off there, it isn't important. Funny you mention Hillary because Harris is her girl, Harris's sister work for Mrs. Clinton. Harris isn't the politician that Hillary is in covering her flaws and her arse.
    I think Biden will just run again at this point. Dems have no one better.

-JFK

So if we had another black poster here who said the opposite who is the same age as Wes, who would be wrong and who would be right?

Ahh, the graduate of Under the Bridge University, who motto is "I troll, therefore I am" has spoken.

How about you read some of the black democrats in that state opinions, who feel this policy was directed at them? Hmmmmmmm. Wrong blacks? Wrong Party? The wrong signal you wish to send?

You still haven't presented any proof that black Republican voters are upset about this policy that their leadership created. You know the ones you care for so much and I don't. Come, on Brew, prove that you are their champion. Take off those lacey panties and put your big boy pants on.

Did anyone tell you you are worthless in debates that require integrity?

I know, I know, "I troll, therefore I am"
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Remember when Mueller was going to bring down Trump? Fun times. I even remember when you had him as your avatar. What happened to that btw?

Way to prove my point, lol

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Ahh, the graduate of Under the Bridge University, who motto is "I troll, therefore I am" has spoken.

How about you read some of the black democrats in that state opinions, who feel this policy was directed at them? Hmmmmmmm. Wrong blacks? Wrong Party? The wrong signal you wish to send?

You still haven't presented any proof that black Republican voters are upset about this policy that their leadership created. You know the ones you care for so much and I don't. Come, on Brew, prove that you are their champion. Take off those lacey panties and put your big boy pants on.

Did anyone tell you you are worthless in debates that require integrity?

I know, I know, "I troll, therefore I am"
    So if the black republicans in GA think they aren’t being suppressed by this law (and they were going to vote during that Sunday time frame) why would they be wrong? Dbroncos said he would take the word from you over sluggo. I’m saying what if there was a black republican in GA who posted in here and they felt the opposite of you? Why would his word or opinion be wrong then?

Way to prove my point, lol
    Didn’t you lie when you said he had the evidence and was going to bring him down?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you said this..

when it comes to victims of violence from Antifa, the left does not believe the victims at all. instead people want to say Antifa is simply anti fascist (they are not) and only doing this to Nazis and bad people, which is not true either.

if you still want to deny what I said is black privilege, then you are denying reality. I laid it perfectly in how it fits with the textbook definition. this seems to be the left in America, that only certain people are the victims and only certain people can have privlige while anyone else with evidence is simply rejected. is this liberalism.

this is the first time I have ever looked up google for liberalism.

this is hysterical, there is no chance in hell that liberal left is willing to respect and accept behavior or opinions different than one's own, no ****ing chance. it's quote the opposite.
    Still sounds like you have no other examples of black privilege. It was a terrible position to begin with and you're just digging a deeper hole.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Do me a favor little man. Edit this post that I am quoting. Add an I or something. I don't care how you change it.
    Oh, don't be that way. Got your face all screwed up with that constipated look and talking gibberish.

Know what is funny? You started this whole thing to make me look bad but instead, you prove you are a Troll fool with zero creditability. A good troll would have taken the edit time stamp into consideration before attacking. You figure you play this game because Wes is always editing his post for grammar mistakes and still make them. So why don't I say he edit something that wasn't there in the first place like the word only. A nice word you used to accuse me of saying Only black democrats go to church on Sunday. Who would know? Deny his statement to the contrary and just attacking.

Let me know if I skipped anything. I didn't attend or graduate or flunk as in your case, Under the Bridge Academy.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This is all your issue.
    1) I asked for a discussion offline, you said public
    2) I posted a link, no one, including yourself seemed bothered to honor the thread
    This is why discussion with folks like you are impossibilities almost always.
    Honor the thread?

You and Brewer need serious, serious help.
    ^^^^