Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 590 of 689 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 10321
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's some impressive gaslighting. Acting like you support opening the borders to try to get him to say that he wants it and to try to turn that comment against him.

I don't support opening our borders int he sense of making border security lessened. But I do support making it easier to come to this country to immigrate here. We are a nation of immigrants and there is no reason for that to change. Just about every one of our ancestors came to this country from somewhere and many of them were not wealthy. They came here and worked hard (mostly in less than legal or reasonable conditions) to try and make a better life for their children, grandchildren, and future generations beyond that.
    The whole calling me a troll and the bizarre fascination with me masturbating is all the same thing: deflection and distraction.

I asked for something simple and reasonable, and he has completely lost his mind over it. It's so weird to watch unfold in real time.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The only President to be impeached twice?
    By a bunch of sore loser democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, rush to defend your ignorant buddy. Its adorable really. He might be closest to you in terms of contributing little or nothing of value to almost any political discussion in this forum.
    Awww someone got their feelings hurt

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Coming from the guy who said he's solely around here to insult others and call out others "BS", this is precious. Has nothing to do with partisanship. I don't find anything remotely insightful about his posts, nor can he really produce a convincing argument to his point. Ever wonder why his posts are shutdown so quickly?

He might want to try bringing something to the table that isn't these nonsense gotcha games or high school grade insults. Or he can tell us some more how nurses shouldn't be mandated to get the COVID vaccine when they work with immunocompromised people all day. Priceless.
    Maybe you should ban me again with no discussion from the other mods because I called the NY school system trash

You’re one of the main reasons why this site is falling apart with ****** mods like yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Maybe you should ban me again with no discussion from the other mods because I called the NY school system trash

You’re one of the main reasons why this site is falling apart with ****** mods like yourself

Yes sir.

By a bunch of sore loser democrats

Were the Republicans sore losers when they impeached Clinton?

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Cry some more

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes sir.
    Wah!!!! Right tough guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What do you think I mean? He said during the campaign that he would allow more immigrants in that Trump was doing, thusly opening the borders more. If you would phrase your questions in a less trolling way, perhaps you would get a better response.
    I am not being obtuse. I made a statement of fact and I will leave it at that. Biden campaigned on opening the borders.
    You are so anti immigrant you think saying I want to allow more immigrants than Trump (the most anti immigrant president in modern history) is somehow akin to unfettered border access.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. If trump was never president you lefties would've never completely lost your frickin minds for 4 years. Snowflakes.

Y'all freaked out so immeasurably that this country was set back for a decade. Thanks.
    You know how there are no more self admitted hardcore Nixon supporters? Yeah, that will be Trump supporters in 20 years. You will be ashamed to admit you fawned over the guy.

No one will be ashamed to admit they were anti Trump because it will seem like the most sensible opinion to have on the subject…

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I do not think it would have been this bad. There were assumptions of things that were not politically viable to say in politics. But they saw there weren’t really political consequences for saying the things Trump and his supporters have. Remember when Howard Dean was considered disqualified because he hollered on TV.
    I think this whole “Karen Culture” and the electing of the Marjorie Greens and Boeberts wouldn’t have happened without Trump. I mean, McConnell and Cruz are one thing but those ladies and that Hawthorne guy are on a whole different level. Woke culture/cancel culture also helped that but I think Trump’s presidency invertly started that, too.

I didn't ban you for calling the Ny school system trash. I infracted you for your constant rule breaking nonsense that I warned you about multiple times in PM (beforehand).Yeah, whine about the mods. That always seems to be the trick for excusing yourself of any culpability. Its a hand as old as any internet forum but keep playing it.

Only person's feelings who got hurt are yours apparently because of how much you like to whine about being banned when you call people "dicks" and tell them "to **** off". Do what you do best Brewers. Participate in threads where your clueless posts can be crapped on some more.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-26-2021 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Stop being a troll. I will not answer further questions from you as you are simply playing stupid games. If you wish to play with yourself, by all means do so. I cannot stop you from doing that and whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors is no business of mine.
    And, by the way, why is immigration a bad thing?
    You made a claim. He asked for proof. You can’t provide it yet you’re the one saying that he’s playing games?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are so anti immigrant you think saying I want to allow more immigrants than Trump (the most anti immigrant president in modern history) is somehow akin to unfettered border access.
    When did I say I was anti-immigrant? I believe, if you have read what I wrote, as opposed to what you wanted me to have written, you will see that I want to allow immigration to continue. I have worked with many immigrants through my church to get them legal status.
    You leftists are amazing. Nate appears to be opposed to open borders. Bronco lefty appears to agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You made a claim. He asked for proof. You can’t provide it yet you’re the one saying that he’s playing games?
    Yes I made a claim. I have answered his questions many times. The fact that he did not pay attention to Biden's campaign promises is not my problem. The fact that he continues to want to play stupid games is not my problem. I will no longer play those games with him.