Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 588 of 683 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 10234
  1. #8806
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,151
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wanting to allow more people to enter the US is not the same as wanting open borders to let everyone in.

    If I want to invite more friends to my party, that doesnít mean Iím opening my door for everyone to comeÖ
    All that the 2 trolls asked of me was to show that Biden wanted to open the borders to allow more immigrants in. I did precisely that. If they want more proof, look at the debates to determine which of the party faithful would replace Trump as president. Beto, Harris and Biden all said they would open the borders.
    OK, trolls, stop whining. I am not going to play games with either of you again. If you want to play with yourselves or each other, by all means do so. I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.

  2. #8807
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,332
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The only President to be impeached twice?
    Bush did stuff he should have been impeached for a half dozen times. Lying us into two trillion dollar wars and leading to the deaths of tens of thousands of soldiers contributed heavily to that list.

  3. #8808
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,426
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bush did stuff he should have been impeached for a half dozen times. Lying us into two trillion dollar wars and leading to the deaths of tens of thousands of soldiers contributed heavily to that list.
    Do you think we would have gotten the discourse we have today if Trump never got into politics?

  4. #8809
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The worst president of all time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did this come from?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #8810
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599

    Joe Biden's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    All that the 2 trolls asked of me was to show that Biden wanted to open the borders to allow more immigrants in. I did precisely that. If they want more proof, look at the debates to determine which of the party faithful would replace Trump as president. Beto, Harris and Biden all said they would open the borders.
    OK, trolls, stop whining. I am not going to play games with either of you again. If you want to play with yourselves or each other, by all means do so. I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.
    Iíll ask one more time. If I have an open door policy what does that mean? Iím not trolling. You are being obtuse and trying muddy the conversation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-25-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #8811
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,208
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    All that the 2 trolls asked of me was to show that Biden wanted to open the borders to allow more immigrants in. I did precisely that. If they want more proof, look at the debates to determine which of the party faithful would replace Trump as president. Beto, Harris and Biden all said they would open the borders.
    OK, trolls, stop whining. I am not going to play games with either of you again. If you want to play with yourselves or each other, by all means do so. I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.
    Seems like it should be rather easy to find quotes of him making these statements, then.

    I await you finding the ability to do so.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

  7. #8812
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,151
    Nate, if you weren't paying attention to the campaigns last year, I can't help you anymore -- not that you would accept help from me anyway. Biden wanted to open the borders more than they were.
    I am done playing stupid games with stupid people. Have a good time playing with yourself or with Ewing. As I said, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is not my concern.

  8. #8813
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,558
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, rush to defend your ignorant buddy. Its adorable really. He might be closest to you in terms of contributing little or nothing of value to almost any political discussion in this forum.
    Gotta love it when mods troll and bait. He is no more or less partisan than you. Why is your opinion on that topic so important when his is meaningless?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #8814
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Do you think we would have gotten the discourse we have today if Trump never got into politics?
    I do not think it would have been this bad. There were assumptions of things that were not politically viable to say in politics. But they saw there werenít really political consequences for saying the things Trump and his supporters have. Remember when Howard Dean was considered disqualified because he hollered on TV.

  10. #8815
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,942
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Gotta love it when mods troll and bait. He is no more or less partisan than you. Why is your opinion on that topic so important when his is meaningless?
    Coming from the guy who said he's solely around here to insult others and call out others "BS", this is precious. Has nothing to do with partisanship. I don't find anything remotely insightful about his posts, nor can he really produce a convincing argument to his point. Ever wonder why his posts are shutdown so quickly?

    He might want to try bringing something to the table that isn't these nonsense gotcha games or high school grade insults. Or he can tell us some more how nurses shouldn't be mandated to get the COVID vaccine when they work with immunocompromised people all day. Priceless.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-25-2021 at 09:15 PM.

  11. #8816
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,151
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iíll ask one more time. If I have an open door policy what does that mean? Iím not trolling. You are being obtuse and trying muddy the conversation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you think I mean? He said during the campaign that he would allow more immigrants in that Trump was doing, thusly opening the borders more. If you would phrase your questions in a less trolling way, perhaps you would get a better response.
    I am not being obtuse. I made a statement of fact and I will leave it at that. Biden campaigned on opening the borders.

  12. #8817
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Do you think we would have gotten the discourse we have today if Trump never got into politics?
    Trump was not a good president, overall. He did some good things and some bad things. The bad outweighs the good in the aggregate. Biden has not done a stellar job, thusfar, however.

  13. #8818
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What do you think I mean? He said during the campaign that he would allow more immigrants in that Trump was doing, thusly opening the borders more. If you would phrase your questions in a less trolling way, perhaps you would get a better response.
    I am not being obtuse. I made a statement of fact and I will leave it at that. Biden campaigned on opening the borders.
    No he didnít.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #8819
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,208
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nate, if you weren't paying attention to the campaigns last year, I can't help you anymore -- not that you would accept help from me anyway. Biden wanted to open the borders more than they were.
    I am done playing stupid games with stupid people. Have a good time playing with yourself or with Ewing. As I said, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is not my concern.
    Clever little move of the goal posts there. "More than they were."

    That's not what you said initially. You said Biden campaigned on open borders.

    Either back up your claim or admit you can't. Simple.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

  15. #8820
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,208
    Just in case you'd like a reminder of your claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Whatever you say. I defined open for you. Do you want me to bring in 7 pages of dictionary definitions?
    Lets try this -- Open in this case means unfettered access at the border. Is that better?
    Now, if you want to have a legitimate discussion, I will do so. If you wish to play games, play with yourself.


    This is not "more than they were."


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •