Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 567 of 702 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 10530
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a fairly good sized poll that has run for quite a while:
    https://www.civiqs.com/results/appro...ue&zoomIn=true
    It appears that even Delaware is not impressed by Biden.
    They're a B- rated pollstar with 538.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

And what is your point? They ran a huge poll that shows Biden underwater in most states and only even in Delaware. Unless he does something to change the momentum, it appears the majorities in both houses of congress will disappear.

And what is your point? They ran a huge poll that shows Biden underwater in most states and only even in Delaware. Unless he does something to change the momentum, it appears the majorities in both houses of congress will disappear.
    My point is that the quality of the pollster matters, and not simply the size of their sample. My apologies for assuming that was obvious.

Pollstar gives them a better than passing ranking, so what is your beef?
    Biden is in a lot of trouble with voters. His approval rating is not where it should be this early in his term. He is lower than nearly every other president since polling started. Yes, he is ahead of Trump, but that should surprise no one.

Biden is in a lot of trouble with voters. His approval rating is not where it should be this early in his term. He is lower than nearly every other president since polling started. Yes, he is ahead of Trump, but that should surprise no one.
    I didn't say I had a beef. I'm sorry that this information seems to have set you off.

No it hasn't "set me off". Sorry to disappoint you.
    The fact remains that in nearly every poll recently, Biden's approval rating is 3-5 points below his disapproval rating. He has to do something to shore this up or the Democrats will lose both houses of congress and his agenda will never pass.

No it hasn't "set me off". Sorry to disappoint you.
    The fact remains that in nearly every poll recently, Biden's approval rating is 3-5 points below his disapproval rating. He has to do something to shore this up or the Democrats will lose both houses of congress and his agenda will never pass.
    I don't recall saying it didn't, but I realize how little that matters when you've been set off like this.

Closing out a war that we lost is never going to be a popular thing to do and it showed. People thankfully have very short term memories and the correct decision will be framed properly with context when it's time for anyone to vote. We ended a war and got out of that country that three previous presidents couldn't get us out of.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

One of the worst presidents of my lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    He joined in 2008. So it's possible that Biden is only one of 3 or 4 presidents in his life.

Easily the best of mine so far. Granted im only 32.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He joined in 2008. So it's possible that Biden is only one of 3 or 4 presidents in his life.
    He would've needed to join, and be born, sometime in the last 8 months for that to be true, though.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    He would've needed to join, and be born, sometime in the last 8 months for that to be true, though.
    I'm still not ruling it out. The statistical improbability is something I must concede, but I think that we're going to find out that I'm right.

Only the tip of the iceberg. A guy who has to lead by coercion, big oof, bigger yikes.