Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 403 of 420 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 6289
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    All the contortions to act like Trump isn't a racist are truly remarkable.
    You forgot to add "make him look like"
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think that you will call Biden actually racist but then defend racism/bigotry on this level is very very telling. Him taking extremely bigoted rhetoric and actions towards minorities is certainly along the same lines and the muslim ban and others you call not racist are clearly extreme examples of bigotry (far worse than a mispeak from Biden).

I also shared that study about what the rhetoric is seemingly leading to as well. This is something that is very obvious to everyone paying attention. Yes he said that and as I noted not every example is pure racism this shows a long history of the same type of rhetoric aimed at minorities though does it not?
    Racism by the definition means that you believe you are superior or others are less based on their ethnicity. None of those examples are racist. You can argue bigoted but not racist. What Biden has said is racist. And I firmly disagree that he "misspoke". Several times.
    The ADL is a highly biased organization so I take their "research" with a massive grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Racism by the definition means that you believe you are superior or others are less based on their ethnicity. None of those examples are racist. You can argue bigoted but not racist. What Biden has said is racist. And I firmly disagree that he "misspoke". Several times.
    The ADL is a highly biased organization so I take their "research" with a massive grain of salt.
    Neither is misspeaking. I know Biden has mispoke several times, many posters regularly point out how often he does this actually. I think I know why you are focused on saying this wasn't while actively writing off disgusting bigotry easily though.

I think bigotry towards others is not much better at all specially when you repeat it/attack in ways he has. Also things that can be seen as racist are going to be more likely to be if that person has clearly aimed bigotry at minorities repeatedly. Especially if he is attacking a black person in a way he never has anyone else in that position before.
    Look I gave many examples, a study and article noting tons more and you simply write all of it off. The agenda with you is clear as day and I don't think you care about racism/bigotry at all given your stances. This was an obvious attempt to play gotcha with left media and nothing more. We don't 100% know the intent of either on if they think superiority on race so you can often play these games as we see but it was part of my point. Anyone that has actual issues around racism/bigotry/attacking minorities for being lesser or in ways you wouldn't others would be calling out Trump many times over (whether or not we know the intent for sure the way he does it is clearly pushing the lines at least with actual bigotry).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-10-2021 at 02:59 PM.

American consumers absorbed another surge in prices in May — a 0.6% increase over April and 5% over the past year, the biggest 12-month inflation spike since 2008.

Meanwhile, Biden urged global leaders Thursday to join him in sharing coronavirus vaccines with struggling nations around the world after he promised the U.S. would donate 500 million doses to help speed the pandemic’s end, arguing it was in both America’s interests and the world’s to make vaccination widely and speedily available everywhere.

Ill share some from another thread outling some of his racism/bigotry for starters and just use a couple links that covers many instances or talk about his campaign/use data as well to show what he is riling up. Not every instance means for sure racism but the overall idea is far more overwhelming than one time saying you misspoke.

1. The legal issues and welfare comments when discussing renting to people of color back in 1973 due to legal issues.
    2. Story of putting people in the back room back in the 80's when Donald/Ivana came through
    3. Central Park 5 and still believing they are guilty
    4. The book noting Trumps blacks are lazy type comment and multiple others from his past
    5. "they don't look like indians to me"
    6. Birthirism
    7. Judge can't do job due to Mexican heritage
    8. Push for Muslim ban
    9. Go back to where you came from trope
    10. Shoot loot trope
    11. Charlottesville and rhetoric around immigrants type gaffes being repeated/defended
    12. Pocahontas
    13. Kung flu etc.
    14. Targeting an African American athlete and calling for NFL to take action/cancel said player for silent kneeling protest over systematic racism in the country
    15. Shithole countries comment and should take from others

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...-the-data-say/
    The association between Trump and hate crimes is not limited to the election itself. Another study, based on data collected by the Anti-Defamation League, shows that counties that hosted a Trump campaign rally in 2016 saw hate crime rates more than double compared to similar counties that did not host a rally.

The data analysis discussed above has centered on correlations; they are suggestive of a link between Trump and racist attitudes and behavior, but do not actually demonstrate that one leads to the other. However, there is also causal evidence to point to. In experiments, being exposed to Trump’s rhetoric actually increases expressions of prejudice. In a 2017 survey, researchers randomly exposed some respondents to racist comments by the president, such as:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Other respondents were exposed to a statement by Hillary Clinton condemning prejudiced Trump supporters. Later in the study, the respondents were asked their opinion of various groups, including Mexican people, black people, and young people. Those who had read Trump’s words were more likely to write derogatory things not only about Mexican people, but also about other groups as well. By contrast, those who were exposed to Clinton’s words were less likely to express offensive views towards Muslims. Words do matter, and data prove it.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
    Again obviously not all of these alone are examples but look at the volume from Trump and how often these are not said to be him misspeaking and even often doubling down

you have no credibility if this is what you are going to list, which some have been debunked.

there was nothing racist about what Trump said related to Charlottesville, including how days later when he called out racism while condemning the Nazis and white nationalists. typical you don't pay attention to what is contradicted.

maybe this is why Democrats and some in media keep pushing the Charlottesville lie, because they know people like you still believe it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you have no credibility if this is what you are going to list, which some have been debunked.

there was nothing racist about what Trump said related to Charlottesville, including how days later when he called out racism while condemning the Nazis and white nationalists. typical you don't pay attention to what is contradicted.

maybe this is why Democrats and some in media keep pushing the Charlottesville lie, because they know people like you still believe it.
    I am shocked to see you defending Trump when it comes to him attacking minorities regularly in a way he wouldn't others. If you don't think that one example is enough to show how crappy of a person Trump is that is fine there are tons more. IF you think all the examples in combination are nothing but want to fake outrage when much lesser things happen from others....

Well we know exactly who Trump is catering to with this type of rhetoric and actions being pointed out in that post.

I am shocked to see you defending Trump when it comes to him attacking minorities regularly in a way he wouldn't others. If you don't think that one example is enough to show how crappy of a person Trump is that is fine there are tons more. IF you think all the examples in combination are nothing but want to fake outrage when much lesser things happen from others....

Well we know exactly who Trump is catering to with this type of rhetoric and actions being pointed out in that post.
    you were wrong about Charlottesville. I myself have debunked this here many times.

this is not defending Trump, this is pointing out something from you where you were wrong. unless you want to admit that you were wrong about Charlottesville then why should anyone even look into the rest of what you said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you were wrong about Charlottesville. I myself have debunked this here many times.

this is not defending Trump, this is pointing out something from you where you were wrong. unless you want to admit that you were wrong about Charlottesville then why should anyone even look into the rest of what you said.
    I don't think those marching with white supremacists chanting Jews will not replace us are good people, we disagree on what that incident showed from Trump in calling them good people in a situation like that. I think it is very clear what is going on here but I agree it alone doesn't make him racist.

The entire context with that included sure paints an obvious picture though. I think it is telling how many try to downplay this then pretend/act outraged at others for much less.

I don't think those marching with white supremacists chanting Jews will not replace us are good people, we disagree on what that incident showed from Trump in calling them good people in a situation like that. I think it is very clear what is going on here but I agree it alone doesn't make him racist.

The entire context with that included sure paints an obvious picture though. I think it is telling how many try to downplay this then pretend/act outraged at others for much less.
    As long as the rioters in Charlottesville were talking about American Jews, it’s ok to not want to be replaced. It’s the Jews in Israel that are the only ones Republicans care about. They enable them to spend ungodly amounts of money filling defense contractors’ pockets.

There’s no “debunking” Charlottesville lol. It happened, everyone saw it, and no bizarre amount of gaslighting and denial will change that. You don’t get to both sides or dance around an entire thing organized by racist anti-American scum bags propped up by a racist corrupt POTUS. Trump denouncing Nazism days after downplaying his supporters murderously marching against America and minorities doesn’t make things right the way Republicans desperately wish it did.

Which is why they repeated it just a few months ago lol. What a gross cult of filth

That is what the republican congressional members are all about. They got members trying to downplay the raid to they were "just visiting" status.

On a bright note, a republican congressman at a climate change meeting asks if we can change the orbit of the moon to alleviate the problem. I didn't think it would happen that someone from that party toped another noted republican who told congress that a woman has the natural abilities to abort a fetus that was caused by rape.

What a party. Remember it is the leftists that are the problem. oh, yeah, BLM too.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-10-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

We really need a third party, not donor-run or filled with imbeciles and con man.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-10-2021 at 09:19 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

An Oregon representative who did what some of the GOP are accused of in guiding rioters into the capitol has been expelled from the Oregon House.

https://twitter.com/camilaortitv/sta...378642949?s=21

The one no vote came from the man himself.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    There’s no “debunking” Charlottesville lol. It happened, everyone saw it, and no bizarre amount of gaslighting and denial will change that. You don’t get to both sides or dance around an entire thing organized by racist anti-American scum bags propped up by a racist corrupt POTUS. Trump denouncing Nazism days after downplaying his supporters murderously marching against America and minorities doesn’t make things right the way Republicans desperately wish it did.

Which is why they repeated it just a few months ago lol. What a gross cult of filth
    But I was told from Special that there were good people protesting with Neo Nazis and Klansmen. People who wanted to keep up a statue of a racist general and do it under the mantle of a flag that embodies owning slaves. They just want their damn statue to stay up. What's so wrong with that?

The only people who think Trump is not a racist xenophobe are the people who support him wholeheartedly. The usual suspects will always come to his defense though. That's fairly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

He denounced them that day, the liberal media cut the clip.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52