Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 682 of 823 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12334
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So to be clear: outside the items you mentioned, there is a global supply problem?
    So to be clear: You agree that there's a massive domestic supply problem creating the issues that I've been talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So to be clear: You agree that there's a massive domestic supply problem creating the issues that I've been talking about?
    Why did you omit the word only?

Why did you omit the word only?

This is DBroncisnmo not having a rebuttal, sad.

This is DBroncisnmo not having a rebuttal, sad.
    Yeah...I've had multiple rebuttals to you on this topic.

Yeah...I've had multiple rebuttals to you on this topic.
    Well you also had multiple points once your first ones werenít tenable.

Well you also had multiple points once your first ones werenít tenable.
    Every single point I've made has been tenable. You and Nate wanting to dispute my points does not make them wrong. Neither of you have provided a single point that makes my stance non tenable.

Every single point I've made has been tenable. You and Nate wanting to dispute my points does not make them wrong. Neither of you have provided a single point that makes my stance non tenable.
    To clarify, you mean your point that none of the problems are due to a global supply chain issue or that food, housing, etc. are not?

Iím unclear given your lack of an answer: do you think there are issues in the US exacerbated by a global supply chain issue?

People: why wonít they work for $12/hr? Are they lazy pieces of ****?

Humanity:

Do you guys remember when Joe Biden claimed the Remain in Mexico policy was a human rights abuse.
    Because Joe Biden probably doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Do you guys remember when Joe Biden claimed the Remain in Mexico policy was a human rights abuse.
    I actually donít. I really donít have an opinion on the policy itself but I would like to see the statement you are referencing. Can you post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I assume you missed the part where the courts required it be reimplemented. Just like when they forced Trump to reimplement DACA. It was literally in the first two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I assume you missed the part where the courts required it be reimplemented. Just like when they forced Trump to reimplement DACA. It was literally in the first two paragraphs.
    That doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden still doesn't have a solid immigration policy which if he illustrated perfectly in the courts, could have had the policy altered in his favor. With how illegal immigration has been lately, why would any court listen to Joe Biden's administration on illegal immigration? Everyone knows these illegal immigrants are more courageous to illegally cross the border due to Biden's presidency. Biden left the border states and their neighboring states the dirty laundry while he fails at implementing any legitimate policies. States have the right to protect their borders.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden still doesn't have a solid immigration policy which if he illustrated perfectly in the courts, could have had the policy altered in his favor. With how illegal immigration has been lately, why would any court listen to Joe Biden's administration on illegal immigration? Everyone knows these illegal immigrants are more courageous to illegally cross the border due to Biden's presidency. Biden left the border states and their neighboring states the dirty laundry while he fails at implementing any legitimate policies. States have the right to protect their borders.
    Do you think we are under attack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-17-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm just impressed by all the sources he used in this post. Truly, an example to live up to.