Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 682 of 823 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12334
  1. #10216
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,762
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So to be clear: outside the items you mentioned, there is a global supply problem?
    So to be clear: You agree that there's a massive domestic supply problem creating the issues that I've been talking about?

  2. #10217
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So to be clear: You agree that there's a massive domestic supply problem creating the issues that I've been talking about?
    Why did you omit the word only?

  3. #10218
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,762
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why did you omit the word only?

  4. #10219
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is DBroncisnmo not having a rebuttal, sad.

  5. #10220
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,762
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is DBroncisnmo not having a rebuttal, sad.
    Yeah...I've had multiple rebuttals to you on this topic.

  6. #10221
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...I've had multiple rebuttals to you on this topic.
    Well you also had multiple points once your first ones werenít tenable.

  7. #10222
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,762
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well you also had multiple points once your first ones werenít tenable.
    Every single point I've made has been tenable. You and Nate wanting to dispute my points does not make them wrong. Neither of you have provided a single point that makes my stance non tenable.

  8. #10223
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Every single point I've made has been tenable. You and Nate wanting to dispute my points does not make them wrong. Neither of you have provided a single point that makes my stance non tenable.
    To clarify, you mean your point that none of the problems are due to a global supply chain issue or that food, housing, etc. are not?

    Iím unclear given your lack of an answer: do you think there are issues in the US exacerbated by a global supply chain issue?

  9. #10224
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,731
    People: why wonít they work for $12/hr? Are they lazy pieces of ****?

    Humanity:


  10. #10225
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,225
    Do you guys remember when Joe Biden claimed the Remain in Mexico policy was a human rights abuse.
    Because Joe Biden probably doesn't.

  11. #10226
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,907
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Do you guys remember when Joe Biden claimed the Remain in Mexico policy was a human rights abuse.
    Because Joe Biden probably doesn't.
    I actually donít. I really donít have an opinion on the policy itself but I would like to see the statement you are referencing. Can you post it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #10227
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,731
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Do you guys remember when Joe Biden claimed the Remain in Mexico policy was a human rights abuse.
    Because Joe Biden probably doesn't.
    I assume you missed the part where the courts required it be reimplemented. Just like when they forced Trump to reimplement DACA. It was literally in the first two paragraphs.

  13. #10228
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I assume you missed the part where the courts required it be reimplemented. Just like when they forced Trump to reimplement DACA. It was literally in the first two paragraphs.
    That doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden still doesn't have a solid immigration policy which if he illustrated perfectly in the courts, could have had the policy altered in his favor. With how illegal immigration has been lately, why would any court listen to Joe Biden's administration on illegal immigration? Everyone knows these illegal immigrants are more courageous to illegally cross the border due to Biden's presidency. Biden left the border states and their neighboring states the dirty laundry while he fails at implementing any legitimate policies. States have the right to protect their borders.

  14. #10229
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,907

    Joe Biden's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden still doesn't have a solid immigration policy which if he illustrated perfectly in the courts, could have had the policy altered in his favor. With how illegal immigration has been lately, why would any court listen to Joe Biden's administration on illegal immigration? Everyone knows these illegal immigrants are more courageous to illegally cross the border due to Biden's presidency. Biden left the border states and their neighboring states the dirty laundry while he fails at implementing any legitimate policies. States have the right to protect their borders.
    Do you think we are under attack?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-17-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #10230
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,328
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden still doesn't have a solid immigration policy which if he illustrated perfectly in the courts, could have had the policy altered in his favor. With how illegal immigration has been lately, why would any court listen to Joe Biden's administration on illegal immigration? Everyone knows these illegal immigrants are more courageous to illegally cross the border due to Biden's presidency. Biden left the border states and their neighboring states the dirty laundry while he fails at implementing any legitimate policies. States have the right to protect their borders.
    I'm just impressed by all the sources he used in this post. Truly, an example to live up to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •