Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 356 of 428 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6412
  1. #5326
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Money? Inflation will **** us all.
    I'm so scared!

  2. #5327
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Definitely didnít describe it as some massive beach, but you are correct. There were a ton of places that had their own beach, including ours. And while it wasnít cheap. It wasnít this super expensive thing only the super rich could afford.
    Time to rip up your honorary Republican card then, pal.

  3. #5328
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,306
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm so scared!
    You're gonna get your $15 minimum wage faster than you think. Only problem is 15 is gonna be worth less than it's ever been before.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  4. 05-10-2021, 12:40 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  5. 05-10-2021, 12:47 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  6. 05-10-2021, 12:52 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  7. 05-10-2021, 12:54 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  8. 05-10-2021, 12:56 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  9. 05-10-2021, 01:03 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  10. 05-10-2021, 01:06 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  11. 05-10-2021, 01:09 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  12. 05-10-2021, 01:09 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  13. #5329
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Definitely didnít describe it as some massive beach, but you are correct. There were a ton of places that had their own beach, including ours. And while it wasnít cheap. It wasnít this super expensive thing only the super rich could afford.
    A few years ago spent 3 weeks at a place in Maui right on the ocean with our own beach. My work let me work the back half of the trip so I didnít have to burn every Vacation day I had, and was the best 3 weeks of my life. Kids were pretty young though (2 and 5) doing it again now theyíd want to venture out a bit more.

    Going back in November 20-30, but on Oahu. Got the 1st 7 days booked wotj my parents Marriott in Ko Olina but not flying out for a few days later, contemplating now where to spend those days.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. 05-10-2021, 01:13 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  15. 05-10-2021, 01:24 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  16. 05-10-2021, 01:42 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/etc

  17. #5330
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,898
    Enough. Get back to the thread topic or something similar to politics.

  18. #5331
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,306
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Still could explain the money. I donít hate ya btw. Iím pretty sure you donít work is all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey, ewing, you're wrong about everything else so would I expect anything different?

    I know you admitted to taking an easier job during the lockdown and you like not commuting to work....

    Hopefully you have a nice private beach to go to so you can skirt your own bs rules you expect everyone else to follow.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  19. #5332
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,185
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, ewing, you're wrong about everything else so would I expect anything different?

    I know you admitted to taking an easier job during the lockdown and you like not commuting to work....

    Hopefully you have a nice private beach to go to so you can skirt your own bs rules you expect everyone else to follow.
    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  20. #5333
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,661
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, ewing, you're wrong about everything else so would I expect anything different?

    I know you admitted to taking an easier job during the lockdown and you like not commuting to work....

    Hopefully you have a nice private beach to go to so you can skirt your own bs rules you expect everyone else to follow.
    I genuinely hope everyone else follows all proper protocols and goes on vacation. Itís been a year.

    Who knew all this time the real person who wanted to keep America locked down forever was Finger

    I guess whether America is locked down or much doesnít matter to someone who doesnít work.

  21. #5334
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    To get this thread back on topic, what is Biden going to do about the cyberattack that shut down the pipeline that carries most of the petroleum products to New England?
    whatever his people/Democrats tell him to do.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  22. #5335
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Enough. Get back to the thread topic or something similar to politics.
    spliff doesn't understand what you're saying.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  23. #5336
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,024
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The road to Hana was so overhyped on Maui. I didnít like the insane amount of people on Waikiki. When vacationing, I much prefer natural beauty and sparse crowds. I hated going to New York City because it was so crowded.
    They must have really filled in at Waikiki then. In December/January we went there several times just so my 5 yr old nephew had an easy time with no waves...only went because the beach was like 20% of normal re people.

    The road to Hana is still riding on its old reputation before it was redone. In the old days rental agencies would deny you if you said you were going to take that drive. A different brother used to live on Maui than the one on Oahu now. We once took the back way to Hana...which was not for the weak stomach.

    With family there, I rarely hit many of the typical tourist places. Our favorite beach is over in Waimanalo, only accessible via a trail between houses.

    Never been to Kauai, but the big island is quite different than the others.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  24. #5337
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,316
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    whatever his people/Democrats tell him to do.
    Agreed. Have to use the experts instead of pretending youíre an expert on cybersecurity because of your personal insecurities.

  25. #5338
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Agreed. Have to use the experts instead of pretending youíre an expert on cybersecurity because of your personal insecurities.
    this is what it would be on anything with Biden. he's going to go more with what the further left Democrats want.

    the other day he said he was going to get in trouble for answering questions. from who, he is the President.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  26. #5339
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062

  27. #5340
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is what it would be on anything with Biden. he's going to go more with what the further left Democrats want.

    the other day he said he was going to get in trouble for answering questions. from who, he is the President.
    People are way too focused on Biden's speech mishaps. It's been documented that he has had a brain issue and a speech problem which naturally gets worse as you age. It's entirely possible that he is out of it but most likely it's just a neurological issue. Why do people debate these pointless issues such as Biden falling down on some stairs and speech mishaps instead of just focusing on the things that actually matter such as policies, economy, social issues, etc.,? I couldn't give two-***** if a blind person was president. That's not important at all. With that being said, I think the biggest issue here is the fact that it's almost always someone who is incredibly old who we are forced to vote for. It shouldn't be that way consistently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •